Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Walk with me? [Closed for Duskflight]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

Walk with me? [Closed for Duskflight] Empty
PostSubject: Walk with me? [Closed for Duskflight]   Walk with me? [Closed for Duskflight] EmptyWed 6 Apr 2022 - 0:54

Swiftheart sat in camp quiet for once. She had alot on her mind... the past moon had not been great really.... loudnose her brother was gone, Ratrunner her crush and father of her soon to be kits was gone... She was trying so hard to stay positive through all this. She was always such a happy, energetic, cat and she tried her best to keep that way but it was really hard.

Sighing she thought about maybe taking a walk to clear her head. She spotted Duskflight a little ways away and walked over to him. He had been good friends with Ratrunner and Loudnose too and maybe they could... work things out and also get to know each other even better. She always considered him a good friend. With a small smile that was somehow also a little sad, ... she waved her tail at him in greeting.

"hey... I uhh ... wanna go on a walk?" she asked tilting her head.

They both had grown alot and were both getting alot stronger.
(Congratulations on T4 that is awesome!!! Swiftheart ranks up tomorrow actually )

They both had also been through alot and she just wanted to talk with someone about it...

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: Walk with me? [Closed for Duskflight]   Walk with me? [Closed for Duskflight] EmptyThu 7 Apr 2022 - 19:32

There was a lot on his mind. No, not just him, but everyone else around, too. And that was frustrating. Ivycreek... She's gone missing, and Duskflight gritted his teeth, staring down at his paws. Must cats I adore always leave? It was so, so unfair. Occupied by his thoughts, it took Duskflight a second glance to notice Swiftheart's signal by tail. His head raised, and the tom blinked, a troubled expression at the sight of his clanmate's mixed smile. 

Strangely enough, Ratrunner was his dearest friend, yet he barely have ever talked to Swiftheart. Though Loudnose was, too, he wished they could've talked more. Eyes looking back at Swiftheart, he nodded, rising to his paws. “Sure, I don't mind.”

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Walk with me? [Closed for Duskflight]   Walk with me? [Closed for Duskflight] EmptyFri 8 Apr 2022 - 18:06

Swiftheart purred with a nod and walked slowly beside him out around their territory, she didnt have a particular destination in mind, rather just to get out and about.

Walking along side him she glanced at him with a happy smile, her good mood as usual was slowly coming back despite all the darkness that their clan had been facing.

"Its so nice to see the weather is changing for the better now" she said nodding as the prey had indeed also been much easier to hunt now that they were out of the harsh season.

She wondered if she should bring up the whole Loudnose and Ratrunner topic at all... he might not want ot talk about it.... but maybe he did and wanted to get it off his chest and talk with someone about it... she wasnt sure.

She decided to ask him a more general question and he could take it where he wanted to .
"How have you been doing?" she asked him with her signature caring voice.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Walk with me? [Closed for Duskflight]   Walk with me? [Closed for Duskflight] EmptyWed 13 Apr 2022 - 5:33

"It is. I'm glad to know Newleaf's here." Instinctively, he followed beside the she-cat, head gently ducking down as they passed the thorn bush... And outside to their territories. The only thing he was cautious of now were their particular guests. They'd need to be careful to not trail too far off. 

Her voice was caring— and comforting, even, but his fur bristled as he recalled the Gathering. His throat tightened, though in an attempt to relieve it— breathed out again. Steadily. "Frankly, I'm not feeling exactly best. No one is, in these conditions, I bet." There was a pause before he continued again. "I'm sorry for... Ratrunner and Loudnose's deaths. I was too late, for both of them. I couldn't save them from those.. ghoulish paws. And Ratrunner, I.. I wouldn't be able to completely understand how awful it was for you. I'm sorry, Swiftheart."

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Walk with me? [Closed for Duskflight]   Walk with me? [Closed for Duskflight] EmptyWed 13 Apr 2022 - 22:03

Swiftheart stayed quiet as he spoke and nodded sadly looking at him with a soft sad expression. "It... It has been hard... I loved Ratrunner" she said quietly as they continued on their walk.

"I uhh.." her voice trailed off a little the topic was hard to think or talk about.

"I am going to have his kits in a moon or so." she said quietly looking down at her paws. "its what I always wanted... I just never thought it would happen like this" she said with a shaky breath.

She sighed looking over at him with a slight soft smile "There was nothing you could have done." she said trying her best to comfort and reassure him that it was not his fault.

Pausing she added on, "Im sorry about Ivycreek... I ... I dont know what to say" she said quietly. She knew that had been hard on him with her recent vanishing. She hoped so much that she was okay.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Walk with me? [Closed for Duskflight]   Walk with me? [Closed for Duskflight] EmptySun 17 Apr 2022 - 1:14

"I am going to have his kits in a moon or so."

The sudden announcement made Duskflight abruptly stop, paws nearly tripping over eachother. His eyes widened, and it took him a second or so to regain his composure. I noticed that her belly was slightly getting bigger but— I- I haven't thought much of it. What? Swallowing hard, Duskflight stifled out a sigh, green eyes looking to Swiftheart's. "I'm so sorry, Swiftheart. I can't imagine how hard that must be for both you and your.. kits. They'll..."

He choked on his voice, remaining quiet as he ended the sentence. They won't have a father with them as they grow. It was just as painful to know that his friend, no longer there, wouldn't be able to contact ShadowClan either from StarClan above.. if that still was there. In fact, he wouldn't be able to with any clan at all. Swiftheart, her kits, Loudnose, and everyone... Especially himself —  missed him. But what Swiftheart said was true, and the truth was painful itself. There was nothing he could've done, it was all too abrupt. As the topic moved on to Ivycreek, he once again nearly stopped, yet instead decided to continue on.

”It’s alright.” His voice was soft, yet kept low. He felt helpless. He wasn't sure if she was returning, either, if she ever planned to... Or if something had happened to her. He was worried. Awfully worried. But he’d have to hope for the best. In a poor attempt to lighten things up, he smiled. "Swiftheart. I know I'm not as close to you as Nightstalker, Ratrunner or any other close friends of yours might be, but when you need it, don't hesitate to call on me. I'm sure Ratrunner would appreciate me helping you as well, in.. his place."

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Walk with me? [Closed for Duskflight]   Walk with me? [Closed for Duskflight] EmptyThu 21 Apr 2022 - 17:15

Swiftheart saw that he was pretty stunned by the new of kits... hmm maybe she should have tried to introduce that better but after a coupld of seconds he seemed to regain composure. She nodded with a small smile... the kits were what she tried to focus on to try and look for the positive things in life.

He then reassured her that he was always there for her which was actually really comforting. During this dark time Shadowclan needed to rely on each other ... right? She nodded giving him a warm smile.
"Alright.... I will" she said with a nod. She knew that he was definitely right in that Ratrunner would indeed probably want that. She was getting to know her clanmates really well and she like having time with each of them alot.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walk with me? [Closed for Duskflight]   Walk with me? [Closed for Duskflight] Empty

Back to top Go down

Walk with me? [Closed for Duskflight]
Page 1 of 1