Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hunting for Two [closed Duskflight]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2839

Hunting for Two [closed Duskflight] Empty
PostSubject: Hunting for Two [closed Duskflight]   Hunting for Two [closed Duskflight] EmptyMon 22 Aug 2022 - 18:46

Swiftheart and Duskflight

It was a nice sunny day, Swiftheart was feeling so much better than when shadowclan had first been swept out of their camp.  She had been sick for alot of their stay in Skyclan but she was finally recovered and it felt amazing to no longer be cooped up in the med den.  She was finally free again and the sun shining down on her pelt felt amazing.

She didn't know where alot of her family was and it troubled her slightly but she knew in her heart that Mistyfalcon, Rose, Night ... they were all okay. She was sure of it, they had to be. Besides, word from the gathering was that some shadowclan cats had taken refuge in thunderclan.

Luckily, she was still with alot of the clan here as well. She was especially grateful for the safety of one tom in particular. She couldn't deny that she had for a long time really liked Duskflight and she knew she was totally falling for him... she sighed daydreaming a little.  She enjoyed spending time around him and got a little nervous around her crush as well which usually resulted  in the extraverted she cat giggling alot even more than usual around him.

He was so sweet and kind, she remembered back to how he had checked on her after constantly after her kits were born.  All her kits were now apprentices or warriors themselves and time flew by so fast. Or how they went on long walks comforting each other after the losses that Shadowclan had faced with Ivycreek and Ratrunner.

Her blue eyes lazily scanned the foreign camp until they spotted him.  She looked back down to her paws.  For someone who was always talking, it was still hard to talk to him.  She remembered how hard it was to tell Ratrunner that she loved him.  In the end though, it had all worked out, as untimely as his death was.

If she didn't tell him now she probably never would and what would that get her?  The worst he could say was ... hmm best not think of that, regardless  she wouldnt mind if things did have to stay the way they were of them just being friends. But if he felt the same way, why not go for it?
Thats what she told herself anyways when she slowly went to him.

Hey Duskflight she purred happily,

Would you ... erhmm uhh ... wanna go hunting? she asked with a stretch.  She could ask him out there, less others around.

It was also a good excuse for her to figure out what she was gonna say and try not to lose her nerves.

(OOC: referenced topics:

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t47363-walk-with-me-closed-for-duskflight#518299
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t47977-the-calm-before#524352 (eek I never responeded to that one XD my bad lols just pretend I did hehe)

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Two [closed Duskflight]   Hunting for Two [closed Duskflight] EmptyFri 26 Aug 2022 - 20:33

Duskflight

It had certainly been some time since the flood had come and swept them away to unfamiliar territory. A new place — through known to SkyClan, ShadowClan wasn't supposed to be here. He had felt anxious and sick, though with the presence of Swiftheart... That pressure was much lightened. There was something so odd to her that he couldn't explain. A charm of her own. A fleeting feeling whenever he was with her, that much was like when he had Ivycreek by his side. Guilt had come occasionally when he noticed himself falling for her charms.

But now was different from the past, wasn't it?

Aside from simply her presence, some of his clanmates still kept him company. Though not as well-bonded or social as how he was in his apprentice hood, things have changed, and for the better or worse he didn't need an exact answer now. His scars from the past now were just faint markings. The deeper ones, of course, still seemed at least somewhat visible beneath his thick layer of fur. And like those scars, the deaths that had so heavily scarred him, he now was thankful for the memories they brought. Though not a visible mark, it would always be remembered.

And so, resting near SkyClan's camp, he was glad to have Swiftheart walk up to him, her usual gleeful purr lightening up his mood. "Hello, Swiftheart. I don't see why not?" He rose, a smile placed on his maw. Spending time with the molly was always brightening. He could only secretly ponder how the SkyClan cats will deal with needing more prey after their visit... Though to be fair, it would be their duty to give prey in exchange for shelter and care, too. Two clans on a single territory was not meant to be.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Two [closed Duskflight]   Hunting for Two [closed Duskflight] EmptyMon 29 Aug 2022 - 19:46

Swiftheart was overjoyed at his agreeing to come with. She purred heavily and walked with him out into the strange unfamiliar land. Skyclan was nice enough... lots and lots of trees though and it felt like you were a bit trapped with them all. And it was not as marshy as the pairs homeland.

She smiled at him happily as she skipped along a little bit, always pep in her step as she was such a happy, energetic cat. The cheerful molly hummed quietly to herself as they went along.

Time really flies sometimes she purred.
"It feels like just yesterday that I had my kits... and now they are all fully grown warriors." she meowed quietly.

"but throught it all, you have always been there for me Duskflight. Thank you. she smiled at him shrugging. She could feel her heart racing... she had to tell him? Right?

She stopped in her tracks and hesitated only for a second ...

"Duskflight... I ... I love you" she purred.

"Would you want to be my mate?"

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Two [closed Duskflight]   Hunting for Two [closed Duskflight] EmptyTue 30 Aug 2022 - 3:56

Duskflight

The tom would carefully walk with her along the sights of SkyClan territory, making sure to keep alert, just in case of anything peculiar. They were to hunt, after all. Though, she seemed rather relaxed. "I do agree. Time surely flies when you don't seem to pay attention to it." He purred. Speaking of her kits... Ratrunner would certainly be proud. His best friend would be proud, up there. "He surely will be proud of you and them, Swiftheart. They've all grown so much." Duskflight chuckled at her continuing sentence. "Of course, how could I ever leave a clanmate in need? Even without a proper reason, I enjoy my time with you too, Swiftheart. Thank you."

Slowly pausing in his tracks as she had stopped doing, he flicked his ear, thinking that she might've caught the scent of something, or— wait, what? Her voice, her sentence — it was as if everything had stopped. Paused. For a moment. His feelings, her feelings, she had felt the same as he did this whole time. Their feelings were the same. And it was as if his heart was stuck in his throat. For a short while, he was astonished. He didn't know what to say.

Who knew she would be the one to ask him out instead?

And through all that, it was as if he had broken out of his reserved mannerisms. His mane spreading as his face brightened, Duskflight couldn't keep the grin off his face. He gently rubbed his cheeks with the molly, a surprisingly loud, warm, positive purr radiating from himself. And for a moment, he felt like he was back to his apprenticehood, his cheerful demeanor of 'Duskpaw'. "Yes, yes!" He exclaimed, a mix of his laughter and purrs. "I love you too, Swiftheart. How could I ever say no? I would, a dozen times would."

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Two [closed Duskflight]   Hunting for Two [closed Duskflight] EmptyTue 30 Aug 2022 - 19:27

Swiftheart purred and smiled so happy. She jumped up and down a little hearing his answer. You do? You will? aww Duskflight you are the best!" she purred eagerly. She nuzzled his shoulder gently, it was good to see him happy again and getting out of being reserved.

She cared deeply for the tom and truly wanted him to be happy as well. "This is one of the happiest days of my life" she giggled as they walked along.

"I know it hasnt been easy for us, losing our home and all... but we have each other and our clan and thats what matters she meowed giving him a little kiss on the cheek.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Two [closed Duskflight]   Hunting for Two [closed Duskflight] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting for Two [closed Duskflight]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: