Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Take A Walk (Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

I Take A Walk (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: I Take A Walk (Closed)   I Take A Walk (Closed) EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 11:25 am

Wolfpaw paced near the edge of camp. Her eyes darted around wildly, looking for Puddlepaw. It hadn't been long since everything at the gathering had happened and she constantly felt out of place in the confides of the Shadowclan camp. Above all else, Wolfpaw needed some time away from camp. Going out with Mudfoot was vastly different than being with her sister. It had been quite a while since the two of them had been alone and she needed time away. Every inch of her itched to spend time with her sister. Hopefully Puddlepaw could spare a few moments away from camp to be with Wolfpaw. They could collect herbs and hunt. It would not be time wasted. And maybe if she was productive enough, Thrushstar would find value in making her a warrior. Will I ever be able to redeem myself? She thought grimly as she waited.
Back to top Go down
Oak

Oak

Characters : // owltalon; tom // mosspaw; she // puddlepaw; she //
Clan/Rank : // {o} skyclan; naw // {m} riverclan; app // {p} shadowclan; mca //
Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: I Take A Walk (Closed)   I Take A Walk (Closed) EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 12:38 pm

Puddlepaw yawned, stretching, as she padded out of the medicine den—she was finally beginning to fall into the swing of things with Honeydrop. "I'm going out!" She called, waited for an answer—"'Course I will!"—and then shook out her blue-grey fur, heading toward the entrance of camp. Her blue eyes were bright, but quickly began to darken as they met her sister's.

"Wolfpaw." She greeted, but it came out as more of a question than a statement. She'd grown weary of her sister since the Gathering, but the same adoring love blossomed in her chest whenever she saw her closest littermate.

dylan thomas

I Take A Walk (Closed) Tumblr_n9lbxkv0OJ1r7z9auo1_500

owltalon // mosspaw // puddlepaw
skyclan newly appointed warrior - riverclan apprentice - shadowclan medicine apprentice
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I Take A Walk (Closed)   I Take A Walk (Closed) EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 12:46 pm

"Puddlepaw!" She purred, halfheartedly. Most of her spirit had been drained away in the past few sunsets, but seeing her sister was still a comfort. Wolfpaw brushed her cheek against Puddlepaw's. As she pulled away, her eyes were desperate for closeness, begged for the love of her sister. Above all else, Wolfpaw needed someone with her right now. Most had begun avoiding her. Inside her thoughts constantly churned between anger, sadness, and confusion.

"Will you go out with me?" In the past, Wolfpaw knew that her sister would always follow her, no matter what. But now it was a question, everything was a question. Never before had their been question in their relationship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Take A Walk (Closed)   I Take A Walk (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

I Take A Walk (Closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: