Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

a battered victim [o]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sprout

sprout

Characters : deceased: Minnowstar [TC], Frogkit [WC], Flurrypaw [TC], Daisypaw [WC]
Number of posts : 367

a battered victim [o] Empty
PostSubject: a battered victim [o]   a battered victim [o] EmptyMon 4 Apr 2022 - 19:40

ooc: takes place after this and happens before poppy and owl's warrior ceremony!

It's a lot chillier than it was before... she whispered to herself, pushing forward at the fastest pace she could manage. It wasn't very fast, but she was getting very light-headed, and occasionally her eyesight dimmed, sporadic black spots blocking her vision. Behind her, a trickle of red left a trail following her route to camp. When at last, the lovely scent of her clanmates and the rancid stench of the undead touched her nose, she almost cried in relief. Rush, Dovey, Kite! I'm almost there... With painstakingly slow progress she finally set foot within camp walls and let herself collapse onto the ground. Breathing hard, she embraced the warmth that came to envelop her. Made it.

a battered victim [o] 429f26ef443cbe2547f22c67e6714a3b

hiya, im sprout! feel free to pm me here or on discord for a topic  Smile
a battered victim [o] Scruff11
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2988

PostSubject: Re: a battered victim [o]   a battered victim [o] EmptyMon 4 Apr 2022 - 19:50

Poppypaw

The scent of blood reached Poppypaw’s nose the moment it was close enough to camp. She had grown eerily sensitive to the metallic scent and it immediately twisted her stomach. She bolted to the medicine den, calling out, “Cloverheart! Someone’s hurt!” before she then dashed away. She didn’t know yet if it was an ally that was hurt, but she doubted any predator or enemy would be coming to their camp drenched in their own blood. When she got back out from the den, she spotted the source of the blood.

“Martenpaw!” she called out, rushing to the apprentice’s side. Her heart spiked in her chest when she saw what poor condition she was in. She slid to a stop beside her. “Martenpaw what happened? Cloverheart will be here soon.” Her eyes glanced worriedly over the cat’s ravaged body. Her own scar ached at the sight of Martenpaw’s wounds and she wished she were a medicine cat, if only to help ease her pains sooner. Not knowing what more to do, she pressed against Martenpaw’s side as a comforting presence and licked at her fur to help ease her.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards  ❊  Codes
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2525

PostSubject: Re: a battered victim [o]   a battered victim [o] EmptyMon 4 Apr 2022 - 21:13

At the sight of Martenpaw's battered body, Egretstorm felt a stab of guilt. If only she had trained her own apprentice more diligently - whatever it was wouldn't have been prevented, but at least the damage might have lessened. For now though the stout grey tabby moved to Martenpaw's other side. "Thank you, Poppypaw." She could just faintly detect a certain clan's scent wafting from the young cat's injured body. ThunderClan? Again? She let out a low growl. "Those fox-hearted scum." 'Surely there was one of those corpses watching her. They just let this happen too?' She wasn't about to put any faith in the Dark Forest cats, but at least the Asylum kept RiverClan relatively safe. When they weren't doing everything else. What was the Dark Forest good for again? Shaking her head, Egretstorm moved to groom away some of the blood to make Cloverheart's job of first finding the wounds a little easier. Some part of her hoped that a good deal of it wasn't Martenpaw's at all, but from her state that didn't seem to be the case.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters : deceased: Minnowstar [TC], Frogkit [WC], Flurrypaw [TC], Daisypaw [WC]
Number of posts : 367

PostSubject: Re: a battered victim [o]   a battered victim [o] EmptyTue 5 Apr 2022 - 0:49

Exhaustion hit her like a badger's stomp, leaving her too tired to move from where she lay. Voices were reaching her ears but they sounded drowned, far away. The pounding of paws against the ground made little tremors, yet they felt like the quaking earth beneath her ruddy, blood-stained pelt. Suddenly, warm fur pressed against her side, touching her wounds and bringing a welcome comfort. Poppypaw... she recognized. Another source of warmth came to her other side, the scent letting her know it was Egretstorm. "I'm okay... I just- I just want to rest for a bit..." she managed to murmur, trying to keep her eyes from closing. Something tells me if I close my eyes, I'll fall asleep and I might not be able to wake up again...

a battered victim [o] 429f26ef443cbe2547f22c67e6714a3b

hiya, im sprout! feel free to pm me here or on discord for a topic  Smile
a battered victim [o] Scruff11
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlekit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2274

PostSubject: Re: a battered victim [o]   a battered victim [o] EmptyTue 5 Apr 2022 - 3:02

"Martenpaw!"

A shrill voice cried out in horror at the sight of her sister, and immediately Dovepaw was racing across camp to meet her. What had happened? How? Why? There were so many questions, ones Dovepaw wasn't fully sure she wanted to know. But for now there was one thing she did know. Her sister was hurt, and she was not about to leave her on her own. 

Her first thought was to immediately join Egretstorm in grooming. The taste of blood on her tongue was salty, but she didn't think about it too much. "You're going to be okay. I won't let anyone else hurt you."

And so a promise was made.

a battered victim [o] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | #4E5A64
Adderpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #99b586 (Forest) #1e5c2f (Feral) (Not Pictured)
Thistlekit | WindClan Kit | #c0673a (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: a battered victim [o]   a battered victim [o] EmptyTue 5 Apr 2022 - 12:18

Moon peaked his head out of the den and looked at Martenpaw who stumbled into the Riverclan camp, full of blood and slumped onto the ground. The medicine cat was called so he could do nothing except stand there and watch. The silver-tom had no relations to this cat slumped onto the ground, nor did he really care for the younger cat since he didn't personally known Martenpaw...of course he cared that a warrior of Riverclan was being taken away, but that was about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a battered victim [o]   a battered victim [o] Empty

Back to top Go down

a battered victim [o]
Page 1 of 1