Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

[grizz has entered chat]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

[grizz has entered chat] Empty
Post[grizz has entered chat]

I've been in the Discord server talking about it over the past few days, but I figured I may as well make an official announcement about it now that my first RP thread is up: I'm back!

Loonwhisper and Galloway will be emerging from the void and are being joined by a new character, Beetlekit.

Loonwhisper has been living among the birds. This should shock no one. The coming of Newleaf has prompted a breakthrough that convinced him that he had to return to the clan he left behind, and face whatever consequences await him there.

Galloway has been searching tirelessly for any remnants of the culture that he believes was stolen from him. He has crossed many lands in his search for the Asylum, only to walk in a complete circle straight back to the beginning. Now, he is simply praying that he is not the last of his family, and that he can find any loose threads that he left behind.

I might be slow on the uptake since I left you, so bear with me while I catch myself up on site-wide goings on!

[grizz has entered chat] TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

[grizz has entered chat] :: Comments

Kitty
Re: [grizz has entered chat]
Post Mon 4 Apr 2022 - 7:01 by Kitty
Welcome back, Grizz! It'll be fun to see you around and roleplay with you!
Mosspelt
Post Mon 4 Apr 2022 - 9:12 by Mosspelt
Welcome back! It's wonderful to see you back. Galloway and Loonwhisper have been added back to the Allegiances! If you have any questions, please let me know and I'll help you to the best of my ability!
Post  by Sponsored content

[grizz has entered chat]

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: