Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A check in [Closed for Basilbloom]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2888

A check in [Closed for Basilbloom] Empty
PostSubject: A check in [Closed for Basilbloom]   A check in [Closed for Basilbloom] EmptySat Apr 02, 2022 7:28 am

Swiftheart awoke in the warriors den with a bit of a startle... she had a dream of the night of that awful gathering. The one where the dark monstrosities killed her brother Loudnose right in front of her... then Ratrunner her love and crush died trying to save her as well.

Sitting up with a sigh she tried to calm down and focus on something else. That is when she felt it... Her eyes widened at the sudden realization of it all. No....noo this couldn't be happening could it? She panicked. Freaking out she walked quickly towards the medicine den glancing around to see if any eyes were on her. For once she did not want to linger in camp and talk to others... she had to find out if what she felt was real or not.

She stood at the entrence of the medicine den hesitating for a little. "Basilbloom??" she meowed out in a little voice.

Shifting back and forth nervously on her paws she waited a little bit before slowly entering the den her eyes adjusting to the darker environment.

The usual confident, happy, energetic warrior was anything but those right now. Tears flooded her eyes as her emotions took hold as usual.

Basilbloom? she said softly as she walked to her sister and nuzzled into her older sisters shoulder. "...I need your help" she said quietly voice filled with worry.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: A check in [Closed for Basilbloom]   A check in [Closed for Basilbloom] EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 6:30 pm

Basilbloom wasn't doing anything when Swiftheart entered her den, simply laying in her nest and staring at the wall, lost in thought.  She'd been doing that a lot lately when she wasn't busy.  However, as soon as her sister spoke the tortoiseshell perked up, turning curiously to greet the white-furred she-cat.  "Oh, hi Swifty, come on in!"  However, her heart quickly began to race when Swiftheart pressed herself against her frail shoulder, and Basilbloom couldn't stop her voice from rising.  "What's wrong?  Did one of the intruders hurt you?"  Her instincts kicked in and she quickly looked over her sister's pelt, not noticing any physical injuries.  She would just have to wait for Swiftheart to explain.

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2888

PostSubject: Re: A check in [Closed for Basilbloom]   A check in [Closed for Basilbloom] EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 7:31 pm

The feeling in her belly was clear as ever and as much it made her panic alot... she didnt know how to even feel about this... she should be happy right? ... She was but... but.... it wasnt supposed to happen like this... Ratrunner was gone ... she wanted for so long to have his kits but now...

Yes she was happy but it was painful to think about it as well.  In all her dreams she and Ratrunner would be together to start their family... now that was no longer a possibility and the thought of trying to raise kits by herself terrified her... of course she was not sure of this at all  maybe she just had a cold or something or perhaps was just imagining things... it could be nothing... that is what she needed her sisters help with to determine if this was really happening.

She paused and took a couple of deep breaths but she was still trembling with nerves and a bit of fear...

She looked at her older sister trying to calm down enough to tell her.  The words were hard to say and got stuck in her throat a bit as she meowed them out.

"Basilbloom? ... I -- I think i'm pregnant" she said looking at her.  "I... uhh need your help to know for sure I guess ... but umm " her voice trailed off looking down sadly at her paws.

"if I am... the father is ratrunner" the painful memory of him dying right in front of her at the gathering flooded back and she began to cry slowly.  

"It wasn't supposed to happen like this" she meowed through little sobs as she sat next to her sister.

This moon had been really tough on her. The dark forest cats always being around were bad enough but added onto that was the fact that these were the same monsters who killed Ratrunner and her brother Loudnose right in front of her. She missed them both so much and she knew Basilbloom felt the same way. In the quiet hidden medicine cat den with her sister she fealt safe to cry and let everything out... this was not a great time for her at all but Basilbloom had always been there for her. When she was gone on her journey to recover the flower she had missed her every day and she was so happy when she got back home.

She leaned into her older sisters chest "I miss loud... I want to see him again" she whimpered quietly... perhaps Basilbloom had been able to speak with him in starclan?? she wondered to herself. Dropping her voice down super low so as the dark cats would not overhear "have... have you been able to speak to him in starclan??" she inquired stuttering a little bit in her low whisper.

She went quiet for a little bit and could feel the irregularity of her sisters heartbeat
(OOC: idk if cats could actually do that... they have like good senses right?? hmm idk if this seems wrong that she couldnt tell that, let me know)
she wondered quietly if that is why Murkystar had given her the warrior name of Swiftheart. That would be kinda cool she thought. She made a quiet mental note to herself to help Basilbloom around with any tasks she had if she needed or wanted that... the extra stress on all of them had been hard and now they needed to help each other more than ever.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A check in [Closed for Basilbloom]   A check in [Closed for Basilbloom] Empty

Back to top Go down

A check in [Closed for Basilbloom]
Page 1 of 1