Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Patrol, As Equals. (CLOSED)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

Characters : (P)ineheart, ✝ (R)ainpaw, ? (M)aggotpaw ? [S]nailpaw
Clan/Rank : (P) Riverclan Tier I Warrior, (R) Thunderclan App (M) Skyclan Apprentice [S] Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 423

A Patrol, As Equals. (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: A Patrol, As Equals. (CLOSED)   A Patrol, As Equals. (CLOSED) EmptyMon 21 Mar 2022 - 11:06

Pineheart trotted through the melting snow with his Ex-Mentor, Robinpatch, On his Silent patrol, He tested each step before continuing, As it was still a bit Dangerous, Pineheart made it to a nicer area of the forest, An area that wasn't too much River but not too much Forest, A Perfect Variety. He gave a nod to Robinpatch, They had found A pleasant spot to Hunt. He checked the area for an open spot in the iced over river, He, Of course, Found one, He watched carefully as he looked for a fish.

He had Spotted one one and ducked his Head under the water and had Unsheathed his Claws, Biting into it as the spot of water is slightly tinted red, He hooks his Unsheathed claws into the fish, Letting his mouth open as he pins it to the ground, It has been killed.

Pineheart succeeded! -3 SP 30HP/77SP

Tom

Faceclaim(s):

Last edited by Moths in the Sky on Wed 23 Mar 2022 - 9:04; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15016

PostSubject: A Patrol, As Equals. (CLOSED)   A Patrol, As Equals. (CLOSED) EmptyMon 21 Mar 2022 - 11:06

The member 'Moths in the Sky' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5

A Patrol, As Equals. (CLOSED) Mistpe10
A Patrol, As Equals. (CLOSED) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Rush

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: A Patrol, As Equals. (CLOSED)   A Patrol, As Equals. (CLOSED) EmptyTue 22 Mar 2022 - 12:09

A Patrol, As Equals. (CLOSED) Robinpatch-Fullbody-1
Robinpatch
≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑

Robinpatch followed closely behind Pinehaert, who had barely become a warrior that moon. He was quite proud of the younger tom's growth. Being out in the territory brought him a feeling of nostalgia for when it was Pinepaw's first day out. Just thinking about how far his ex-apprentice has come never failed to make him smile.

Robinpatch nodded at Pine's signal and proceeded to pick a spot by the river for himself. He eyed Pineheart from his peripheral vision- a habit from when they used to go hunting when Pine was still under his mentorship. A grin crossed his features as he watched him catch a fish effortlessly. Atta boy! "Nice work! Good catch, kid." he praised with a softer tone before turning to do his own hunting.

It took a bit but Robin finally spotted a decently-sized fish swimming his way. He carefully lifted his unsheathed paw and waited for it to swim over. Once it did, he brought his paws down with the intent of scooping it up.

The warrior grinned as he quickly snatched it up successfuly. He killed it with a well placed bite then dropped the scaly creature behind him. He turned to Pineheart and nodded. "Weather's much better now so this means better hunting for us all." he purred, pointing to both of their catches with his tail. "Let's catch as many as we can carry. Gotta keep this momentum going, huh kid?" He shot the other a wink before facing back to the water.

★Robinpatch successfully caught a fish! It cost him -3 SP (157/160 SP).★

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:

Last edited by Rush on Wed 23 Mar 2022 - 2:21; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Patrol, As Equals. (CLOSED)   A Patrol, As Equals. (CLOSED) EmptyTue 22 Mar 2022 - 12:09

The member 'Rush' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6

Back to top Go down
Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

Clan/Rank : (P) Riverclan Tier I Warrior, (R) Thunderclan App (M) Skyclan Apprentice [S] Riverclan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: A Patrol, As Equals. (CLOSED)   A Patrol, As Equals. (CLOSED) EmptyTue 22 Mar 2022 - 12:25

Pineheart smiled at Robinpatch's Praises, He felt as if he were an Apprentice again, But he had learnt since then, He was Wiser. He knew the Ways of the Forest now. There were some things he Didn't know, But that was to be expected. No one would know Everything. Not when they were a new Warrior at least. He was going to remark about Medicine Cats not knowing how to Hunt or Fight and Warriors not knowing Medicine but he realized that wasn't Entirely True. Some Medicine Cats were once Warriors, Some Warriors could've been Medicine Cats once, But aside from that, He decided to catch another fish. After snapping back to Reality, He watched for a good sized fish before He dug his back claws into the ground Beneath him and Grappling the Fish onto Land.

He had Indeed caught the fish, He dug his claws into the Fish and Killed it with with a bite to the Ol' Airpipes. Second fish caught as a Warrior. He silently thanked Starclan for the Prey before putting it onto the small pile of Fish.

Pineheart succeeded in catching the fish! -3 SP 30HP/74SP

Tom

Faceclaim(s):

Last edited by Moths in the Sky on Wed 23 Mar 2022 - 9:04; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Patrol, As Equals. (CLOSED)   A Patrol, As Equals. (CLOSED) EmptyTue 22 Mar 2022 - 12:25

The member 'Moths in the Sky' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: A Patrol, As Equals. (CLOSED)   A Patrol, As Equals. (CLOSED) EmptyWed 23 Mar 2022 - 2:09

A Patrol, As Equals. (CLOSED) Robinpatch-Fullbody-1
Robinpatch

The warrior tilted his head as he watched Pineheart after he had caught his fish, shooting the other tom an easygoing grin when the younger caught yet another one. "Another one for the pile, kiddo. Let's see if I catch this next one so we can keep this cool streak going. If I do, I can officially call us huntin' 'pros'." he purred, with a playful yet approving look. He had taught the kid well. However, It wasn't just his help that had made Pine grow. Pine himself had also worked hard and had practiced what he was taught. Robin would even say that it was almost all Pine's determination and natural skill. He was also a smart guy. He would always be proud of the kid and will never get tired of saying it.

They were doing pretty well if he would say so himself. Pineheart was already at two fishes and Robinpatch was getting ready to catch another that was swimming his way. He eyed it as it approached and as soon as it was under him, he quickly swiped his paw. He sure hoped this would be another successful catch for him.

He silently sighed in relief. It was another easy success. he wasn't sure why he always doubted his abilities but he'd always been that way. Maybe he should start having a bit more faith. It would probably do wonders for his performances on his daily duties.

★Robinpatch successfully caught a fish! It cost him -3 SP (154/160 SP).★

As he placed his fish beside him, his mind began to wander. Despite Pineheart now being a warrior- an equal -he still called him 'kid'. Did...did that bother him? He couldn't really tell. He was used to calling everyone kid because he was that much older than almost everyone. It would be a hard habit to break if Pine was truly bothered by what Robin called him.

"Hey, ki-Pineheart? Can I ask ya something?" he turned to face him before continuing, "I was wondering, does it bother ya that I still call ya 'kid'? With you as a warrior now, I don't know what you feel about it...I don't mind if you want me to call you something else. I just call everyone kid and it's gotten stuck in my head. I can change it if you'd much rather prefer something else or even just your name."

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:

Last edited by Rush on Wed 23 Mar 2022 - 2:21; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Patrol, As Equals. (CLOSED)   A Patrol, As Equals. (CLOSED) EmptyWed 23 Mar 2022 - 2:09

The member 'Rush' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6

Back to top Go down
Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

PostSubject: Re: A Patrol, As Equals. (CLOSED)   A Patrol, As Equals. (CLOSED) EmptySat 9 Apr 2022 - 10:11

Pineheart looked up at Robinpatch with a soft smile, he spoke with his voice soft. "I'm alright with kid, it has ties to the past, which was pretty good for me. Thanks for checking, though." He said, as he went to Robinpatch to give a soft headbonk. Pineheart adored Robinpatch plenty, aside from the leader deputy and possibly his parents, he looked up to Robinpatch when he an apprentice, and he still did.

"Well then, Shall we continue our hunting?" Pineheart said with a wide smile. "If you want, we can make it a race, who can catch five pieces of prey first? only one of them can be a fish, there are plenty here at the moment." He challenged Robinpatch, with a friendly smirk appearing on his face.

Tom

Faceclaim(s):

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Patrol, As Equals. (CLOSED)   A Patrol, As Equals. (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Patrol, As Equals. (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1