Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

isla's last goodbye

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

isla's last goodbye Empty
Postisla's last goodbye

goodbye wcc. <3

after leaving recently, i regretted not trying first to see if wcc could still be fun for me. coming back, the joy is just gone. i really hoped to carry on, but it's just upsetting me. i really appreciate the work to restore my deleted account and the kind welcome back. i don't expect to be able to come back after this - and i've realised for my emotional well-being i really need to leave for good.

my cats are truly dead, and all pass peacefully from unknown causes as if their spirits simply fled their bodies on the night of the march 2022 gathering. none of them find starclan and their spirits fade into the natural world.

i made the goodbye sadder before reading messages here, i'll be off the site as soon as i post this, no need to reply.

thank you all for your kindness, for having fun with me, and welcoming me into your community more than once. <3

this was my first online community and i'll always be thankful for the good times i had with you. goodbye. <3 ~ isla
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

isla's last goodbye :: Comments

No Comment.

isla's last goodbye

Page 1 of 1