Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sapphire's Disapperance.

Go down 
+5
Snowy
Flybot
Thistle (Angel)
Sun
Feath ❤️
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Disapperance.    Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 6 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 17:20

Deadfrost shook his head, and laid his tail on her shoulder. "I'm sorry she's gone. She was a very great cat, kittypet or not." He flashed a look at Firefly. "She was kind to all and very helpful."

Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 6 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Disapperance.    Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 6 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 17:25

"how will becchkit, bluepaw, angelpaw, and lightiningpaw take it?" she said looking at her mothers face, waving her tail over her eyes, closing them

OCC: but, what killed her, monster, posin?

Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 6 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Disapperance.    Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 6 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 17:30

OCC: Twoleg.

Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Disapperance.    Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 6 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 17:33

OCC: I know a Twoleg killed her, but how?

Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Disapperance.    Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 6 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 18:00

OCC: they put her down.

Featherfall couldn't believe her eyes. Why had the twolegs do this? Suddenly Sapphire's spirit descended into the clearing, where everyone could see them. She walked to her kit.

"I will always be with you." She said, nuzzling her. Sapphire nodded approvingly at Deadfrost. When she approached Featherfall she nuzzled her friend. "Featherfall, I must show you what happened at the two-leg place." She said, licking her friends forhead. Featherfall was filled with information. A needle. Poison. The two-legs with evil grins. She closed her eyes. "I must go now, friend. Treat these cats well, you might be gone sooner than you think." Sapphire said, fading into a blue light that dimmed.

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Disapperance.    Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 6 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 18:04

Sandpaw let a shiver run down her spine and slowly watched her wonderful mothers sprit go away,"good bye, you will always be remembered!" she whispered

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4512

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Disapperance.    Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 6 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 18:09

OOC: Read the other pages. o3o xD

IC: Firefly shot a glance of hatred(xD Omg sorry) at Deadfrost. "Don't look at me!" She spat. "Just because I called her a kittypet and told her to leave, doesn't mean I had wished for this!" She tried her best to stay strong, and not let her clan see her weak side.

Fiya's Father: Suddenly their was a rustling sound coming from the warriors den. "Sapphire!?" She darted over towards her. "What happened?!"

OOC2: o3o Guess he didn't leave... It's so dramatic. D: *Brick*

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 6 JPzjwJV Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 6 JPzNeMg Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 6 JGg2mwx Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 6 JPzwPEb Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 6 JPzwXQn

Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 6 JcTsSP1  Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 6 JcnAVnI Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 6 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Disapperance.    Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 6 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 18:12

Deadfrost saw Rustle and gave him a sympathetic look. "The twolegs killed her. I'm sorry."

Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Disapperance.    Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 6 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 18:14

Sandapw looked at her father,"how do you think the others will take it?" she asked

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Disapperance.    Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 6 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 18:14

He looked at Firefly. "Well, you weren't very nice to her, you know, and I know you wouldn't wish death on her, or any other cat. I'm sure she forgives you, Firefly." His voice was calm and controlling.

Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Disapperance.    Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 6 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 18:20

A whisper found its way into Firefly's ear. "I always knew you were a true friend." Sapphire's voice whispered.

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Disapperance.    Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 6 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 18:31

Sandpaw looked at her unmoving mother and whispered to her,"I wish I could speak to you again, for the last time!" she paded into ther apprentices den, curled into her nest and waited for her dreams to come

OCC: if it is ok, with you Sappire, can I start a new topic in the dream territory for you to show me what happened?

Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Disapperance.    Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 6 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 19:10

Leopardheart shook her head. "Come on, lets sit vigil."

Karkitty

Clan/Rank : Former Thunder Clan Apprentice/Current ThunderClan Warrior/Queen
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1646

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Disapperance.    Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 6 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 19:13

"Can I come?" she mewed, her voice cracking with sadness.

OOC:Can I join, Sand, if she says yes?

Help Mah Owls
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Disapperance.    Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 6 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 19:15

Sandpaw sat and watched her mother closely, I wish I could speak with her one more time! she thought, soon enough sleep took over her and she was surrounded by darkness...

OCC: Sapphire, if it is ok with you, can I make us a topic in Dream Territory for us to talk, for one last time...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Disapperance.    Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sapphire's Disapperance.
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: