Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sapphire's Disapperance.

Go down 
+5
Snowy
Flybot
Thistle (Angel)
Sun
Feath ❤️
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Disapperance.    Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Dec 2010 - 14:58

Featherfall hissed at Firefly ,"She was your father's mate", she explained ,"maybe you should look for her."

Sapphire woke up with a massive pain in her head, wondering what had happened. A small two-leg with long yellow fur picked her up and squeezed her. "Oh, Miss Lily is awake!" The tyke said, planting wet, sloppy kisses on Sapphire's face. The she-cat struggled to get out of her grip. ,"My name is Sapphire, not Miss Lily, dumb two-leg." She spat.

OCC: We wont be finding Sapphire.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4523

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Disapperance.    Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Dec 2010 - 15:40

Firefly snorted. "Why should I care? I don't even know if he IS my father."

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 2 JPzjwJV Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 2 JPzNeMg Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 2 JGg2mwx Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 2 JPzwPEb Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 2 JPzwXQn

Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 2 JcTsSP1  Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 2 JcnAVnI Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 2 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Disapperance.    Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Dec 2010 - 17:21

"You should care because, even if you like it or not, Sapphire was part of this Clan, and we help our Clan members!" Featherfall said, the ever-presence fire in her eyes burning brighter.

Thistle (Angel)

Clan/Rank : T:WC Kit R:TC Kit S:SC Kit
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 2040

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Disapperance.    Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 2:56

"I was suggesting that we search for her." she explained to Leopardheart innocently. She was worried for Sapphire. Where is she? she thought to herself.

Hey Thar. No kitties lurking in here ;D:

Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 2 Angel110

Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 2 Tumblr_ly8jl9XfS81qdhwg1

Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 2 2zs2mud
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-fim-oc-rp.forumotion.net/
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Disapperance.    Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 6:00

OOC: @Feather: OMG! :D Rainpaw's revenge spoiler, ish edited from da song "Sleep my litle kovu(xD Or however you spell eet)" :D But thats awesome. XD

IC: Firefly twitched her tail. "Hrn....Fine." She mewed dully. "I'll help look. But if I have to fight fight this kittypet... think again."

Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 2 JPzjwJV Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 2 JPzNeMg Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 2 JGg2mwx Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 2 JPzwPEb Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 2 JPzwXQn

Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 2 JcTsSP1  Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 2 JcnAVnI Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 2 JaZZNs4
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Disapperance.    Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 6:11

Snowclaw sat and thought for a moment "Maybe she left to back to her two legs" she mewed

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Disapperance.    Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 12:21

Leopardheart growled. "However, we must consider several factors before we try to search for her."

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Disapperance.    Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 15:32

Deadfrost padded over to the commotion. "Yes, perhaps she left on perpous." (sry, spelling fail XD) "she did say she might leave on her own," he guessed, looking thoughtful.

Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 2 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Disapperance.    Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 18:32

Leopardheart nodded. "Perhaps it was her choice to leave."

Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Disapperance.    Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 19:00

Firefly nodded. "It was her choice, if she did leave on her own." She flicked her tail. "But has anyone thought of looking for evidence? Claw marks...fur..." She wandered. (DETECTION FIYAFLY! AT YUR SERVOS! :D)

Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Disapperance.    Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 19:20

Featherfall looked at them all like they were crazy, except Firefly. "She didn't leave on her own. She would have told me!" She said, looking in the Nursery. There wasn't any evidence of a fight. "There must be an explanation!" The gray striped she-cat cried.

Sapphire was now in a cat-crate, being taken to the vet. "This is horrid. I don't know, why I had to go hunting. Maybe to prove to some people I was acceptable. I don't know. Oh, Featherfall must be having a fit." She complained, and scratched at a hand reaching into the crate.

OCC: @Fiyah: OMG I KNOW :D, isnt it terrific .3.

Karkitty

Clan/Rank : Former Thunder Clan Apprentice/Current ThunderClan Warrior/Queen
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1646

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Disapperance.    Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 9:00

OOC:OMFG!!! WHY!!

Help Mah Owls
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Disapperance.    Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 9:10

Leopardheart sniffed. "I can detect a trace of her scent. We can follow that."

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Disapperance.    Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 9:11

Deadfrost sniffed where Leopardheart had. "Yeah...I smell her too."

Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 2 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Disapperance.    Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 9:12

"I do too!" she mewed

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Disapperance.    Sapphire's Disapperance.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sapphire's Disapperance.
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: