Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

2nd phase Bat | Slight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

2nd phase Bat | Slight Empty
PostSubject: 2nd phase Bat | Slight   2nd phase Bat | Slight EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 10:49 am

All forbidden romances must follow a two step approval:
Step 1: An idea for any potential forbidden romance is submitted. This is to be done before any in character romance building can be done, if applicable. If you see a situation arise where a romance would blossom, same thing, approve here before proceeding.
Step 2: After relationship building has gone through in character, the plotting page should be update with relevant topics. At this phase, intended or possible endgames of the relationship should be added as well. Staff will review again and provide a second approval for the relationship to become official in character and proceed.

Ok we are probably close to or at Step 2 so this needs some more eyes from staff as Bat and Slight continue in their relation.

Plot Name: of wind and sky part 2 (i guess? idk names are hard)
Clans involved: Windclan and Skyclan
Characters Directly Involved: (Include the rpers) Swift and Copperbeans ( Batsong and Slightfrost)

Will there be code-breaking?: (If yes, please elaborate) yes... by definition all Forbidden romances are code breaking

Explain your Plot: Batsong and Slightfrost get closer obviously and potentially may have kittens. (Not sure on that one way or another yet to be honest). They both want to be together to raise the kits but neither of them wants to leave their clan. Batsong being Swiftspirits "adopted" daughter would reach out to Swiftsprit since she is on the windclan council and ask Goldenstar (indirectly through Swift) about differnt ways that could make it work for her.

How will this impact the characters/clans involved?:
Its really hard for me to guess this one actually so idk honestly. The best I can offer is that there will be more interaction between Wind and Sky clan due to this but how this impacts them is beyond my capability of guessing... With the new leadership in Skyclan it is way to hard for me to be able to say how Skyclan will respond to this but I will shed some light on how I belive it could effect Windclan.

I will do my best to give some guesses as to how it might impact but this is a tough one. Let us assume that Batsong has the kits.

1) alot of it may depend up to Goldenstar. So based on that fact ... if we look at windclans overall guidelines Goldenstar is pretty lax in comparison to most other leaders surrounding topics like this so probably nothing too bad actually. Maybe a grounding or something but I highly doubt that Batsong gets banished over this. (If Goldenstar does deside to banish I would need to be dmed and more discussion about that would need to take place)
2) This relationship somewhat mirrors the FR going on between Swiftheart of windclan and BearSwift of riverclan. So that may also be considered when Goldenstar hears out Batsongs case.
3) With kits on the way Batsong would be under time pressure to come clean about the entierty of the relation to the windclan leadership. Batsong has very good relations with Swiftspirit (a member of the high council of windclan) so she would must likely use Swiftspirit to indirectly ask Goldenstar about possibliites.
4) with Swiftsprit being in a similar sitution (bearspirit) she might understand where Batsong is coming from alot more. Batsong curently has no idea of this though so it is actually quite lucky for her that she is so close to Swift (mother/ daughter ) type relation (adopted) that she choose her as the council member to represent her.

Provide links to relevant topics*: e.g. Proof of relationship building, Plotting page discussion topic/Sign Up topics
- For Forbidden Romances, this will be updated during the second part of the approval process.

ok so obviously here is the part one plot of this:
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t46503-forbidden-romance-slightpaw-and-batpaw

Febuary 2022 gathering Soft and Bat got to know each other more agreed to see each other more

March 2022 gathering before all the chaos they were sitting together talking more and more

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t46959-meeting-again-c They meet again and discuss how they can be together and neither of them is super eager to leave their clan.

Why should this plot be approved?: For this section, make sure you elaborate. Staff prefers plots to be well-thought out before approving them, especially in the case of something with severe in universe consequences.

Well, it should be approved because it needs a resolve. Bat and Slight are happy together but with neither of them really wanting to leave their clan it is an intereting situation.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: 2nd phase Bat | Slight   2nd phase Bat | Slight EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 9:57 pm

Approved! Please be sure to edit as topics are completed, such as Goldenstar's reaction and any potential resolutions based on that.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

2nd phase Bat | Slight Giphy
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: 2nd phase Bat | Slight   2nd phase Bat | Slight EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 10:17 am

ok so to keep this up to date I am adding in this topic for easy following so people can keep on same page

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t47140-a-confession-closed-for-swiftspirit

ah and also in regards to number 4 above... Batsong now fully knows about this realtion as it is public knowledge so a slight deviation from what was originally planned but this should not really effect the plot at all really.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: 2nd phase Bat | Slight   2nd phase Bat | Slight EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 6:57 am

ok so again to keep this updated for staff... Slightfrost has asked Batsong to leave the clans all together to raise their kits outside the influence of the dark forest cats that now are in all the camps. She has agreed to this because she doesnt like the dark forest cats eitehr so trying to raise her kits there would be hard and she also does not want to reaise the kits on her own without Slightfrost.

So yeah just wanted to keep this plot up to date. She will soon make a meeting with Goldenstar explaining this and I will include that topic as soon as it is put up so that this can have all things included.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: 2nd phase Bat | Slight   2nd phase Bat | Slight EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 8:04 pm

So to update this again

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t47358-hello-world#518269

is a very importatnt topic because now the kit (Crowkit) has arrived sooner than batsong had thought. She loves Crowkit alot and would do anything for her kitten of course so she will probably actually try and convince slightfrost to stay in windclan at least for a little bit to see if he likes it. So yeah. She never really talked with golden as that topic kinda never went anywhere so I guess just play it like it was not a big deal going off of windclans rules idk. So unless staff needs any more updates on this I think this plot is pretty well updated and no longer needs any more update? let me know if not :)

cheers!

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd phase Bat | Slight   2nd phase Bat | Slight Empty

Back to top Go down

2nd phase Bat | Slight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Out of Character :: Official Plots Board :: Inactive Plots-
Jump to: