Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

meeting again [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw(ShC), [Q]uillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3230

meeting again [c] Empty
PostSubject: meeting again [c]   meeting again [c] EmptySat 5 Mar 2022 - 7:17

Slightfrost sat down on a fern as he waited for the she-cat's arrival. hopefully she hadn't forgotten their arrangement. suddenly, twigs snapped from behind him and the white tom whipped around, fur bristling and claws out in case it wasn't Batpaw.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

meeting again [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting again [c]   meeting again [c] EmptySat 5 Mar 2022 - 9:26

Batsong had stepped on a twig on her way to the meeting and Slightfrost had immediately spun around spotting her. Grinning widely she walked over to his side and nuzzled into his shoulder. "Hey you!" she purred softly. She still had her white feather he had given her tucked behind her ear, she wore it tonight as its special occasion with meeting with Slightfrost.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw(ShC), [Q]uillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger

meeting again [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting again [c]   meeting again [c] EmptySun 6 Mar 2022 - 8:01

Slightfrost relaxed quickly as he saw the black pelt of Batpaw. he noted that she still had the white feather he gave her. good. he craned his neck to bury his muzzle into her neck fur and breathe in her scent. "I'm Slightfrost now!" he announced proudly.

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

meeting again [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting again [c]   meeting again [c] EmptySun 6 Mar 2022 - 10:40

She purred super happy for him and his promotion to warrior. "t-..T,,That is excellent! she exclaimed, stuttering a little as per usual.

She nuzzled him back, his soft fur was so comforting to her and she savored every moment of their meetings like this.

She gave a grin and meowed "I'm Batsong now" she announced proudly. She sat close to him brushing against him. Subconsciously she stroked her ear that had his white feather in it with her tail and smiled happily looking at him.

"h-h... how have you been? Is skyclan all well?" her stutter was better around him but still there. She asked tilting her head hoping so much that the rogues had not gone after Skyclan.

"The rogues that attacked Shadowclan... t-...t..t" she stuttered quite a bit over this part thinking back to the bad memory of what happened

"The rogues attacked windclan... I was in the b-battle" she said pointing to claw marks running down her flank from it that were still healing.

"We won and drove t-them off... but Slightfrost" she said shaking a little and nuzzling into him more

"I was so scared" she whispered resting her head on the skyclan cats strong tree climbing shoulder.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

meeting again [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting again [c]   meeting again [c] EmptyMon 7 Mar 2022 - 7:48

OOC: skyclan cats strong tree climbing shoulder. I can't stop laughing! XD

Slightfrost felt a bit of anger at the news that Batpaw was a warrior too. he was supposed to be a warrior before her! He hid his feelings with a concerned face as he glanced at the claw marks on Batsong's flank. they were pink and purple, a looked like petals against her black fur.

"I'm proud that you were able to fight them off. You'll be fine as long as I'm here," he assured her, though his heart pounded. he wasn't really there for her, was he? he couldn't be when they were in different clans. He leaned in. "Do you want to join Skyclan? We can raise our kits together!" he breathed, his blue eyes searching her green eyes for any sign.

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

meeting again [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting again [c]   meeting again [c] EmptyMon 7 Mar 2022 - 9:03

OOC: lol yesss I thought it was so funny when writing it XD

Batsong felt reassured by his words and she sat up grinning at his confirmation that she did well.

Then he asked her a question that totally caught her off guard .... Would you join skyclan??? she blinked rapidly stunned for a bit about this. Did she hear him right??

She shifted back and forth on her paws nervously unsure. "Slightfrost... I do want to raise our kits together... b-but... I don't want to leave my home... my friends" she thought of Swiftspirit and Mistysky who had taken her in as their "kit" (adopted) in a way. Of scorch and fawn ...

Could she really leave her home clan? Would Bloodstar even allow her to come into Skyclan? Would she even be welcome there... pausing she looked at her paws, I .... I dont know... I dont want to leave windclan... but being with you makes me the happiest she said honestly.

"I will think about it" she promised him giving him a slight grin and looking into his deep blue eyes.

"W-...wo....would you ever want to join windclan?" she asked curious if he would want to do that.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

meeting again [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting again [c]   meeting again [c] EmptyFri 11 Mar 2022 - 7:45

OOC: sorry i was gone for a long time!

Slightfrost couldn't help the feeling of disappointment that filled his chest, though he sort of expected her answer. her next question took him by surprise, though. he never thought about that... he always expected to be in Skyclan all his life. he did take a vow to Skyclan, after all. however, he never really meant it, even when he said it. he looked into Batsong's yellow eyes.

"Maybe," he promised.

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

meeting again [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting again [c]   meeting again [c] EmptyThu 17 Mar 2022 - 10:42

OOC: Sorry for long delay time on this.

she looked back at him and grinned slightly "no matter what, I j-just want to keep with you... you make me happy" she admitted with a soft purr.

She thought about it... hmm she did not want to leave windclan though... this decision was not easy for the young molly and she sighed.

"I w-will think about it... but I w-would rather not leave windclan... but I d-do want to raise our kits together" she answered.

"no matter what, being with you is most important to me... if you wont leave skyclan... I guess I could think about joining skyclan" she replied.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

meeting again [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting again [c]   meeting again [c] EmptyFri 18 Mar 2022 - 10:02

"No, we shouldn't have to make our decisions now," Slightfrost said firmly. if he could, he might talk to Swiftspirit or Shrikestorm next gathering and ask them for advice.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

meeting again [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting again [c]   meeting again [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

meeting again [c]
Page 1 of 1