Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Character Development Questionnaire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 2998

Character Development Questionnaire  Empty
PostSubject: Character Development Questionnaire    Character Development Questionnaire  EmptyThu 10 Mar 2022 - 14:59

I have used this questionnaire for a long time for character development and decided to share it with you. This has actually been cut down quite a bit, as a lot of the questions had a lot to do with more human characters. If you'd like the full version, let me know and I will give you the full version.

NOTE: This isn't meant to be filled out entirely before you make a character (though you are more than welcome to) but is a good way to get you to start thinking about your character more. Definitely don't feel bad if you can't answer a lot right away. Developing characters takes time. You may copy the template and post here directly or you can put it in your profile or where ever. Anyone can use it. This is not originally my template, so if anyone recognizes this and can remind me where this is from I would appreciate it! I had this saved in my google docs for ages. If you do end up getting it completely filled out, good for you! It can also be filled out as you develop your character through RP.

This was originally for people writing novels, so some of it might not translate well to RP. Have fun and I can't wait to see people using this. I'll be happy to look at them! Feel free to edit this template all you want for your character. I may add another actual questionnaire with actual situational questions when I can find one. Or maybe I will make my own. We'll see.

Spoiler:

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 2 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1