Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mini character development plot planning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5885

Mini character development plot planning Empty
PostSubject: Mini character development plot planning   Mini character development plot planning EmptyFri 20 Apr 2018 - 17:56

Aight, so I had an idea that would help me do something with Rye and hopefully help with some character development as well.

The idea is... Rye accidentally kills a cat. (lol just hear me out, it'll make sense in a sec)

All his life, Rye has been submissive, even when that cat attacked him somewhat recently he didn't know what to do, cause that's just how he is. My idea is that during a patrol, a fight breaks out. Him and a cat fight (where he obviously has the disadvantage), until he bites down (which accidentally happens to be on a fatal artery, like the jugular artery), and thus kills the cat on accident, for didn't mean to strike at a fatal place like that.

I know that killing a cat has consequences, but I would like for this to be a controversial event, where the leader(s) don't know what to do with him, cause he's literally special needed.

Exile him... but wasn't the death accidental (aka he didn't mean to hit that fatal spot) and he would probably die on his own in the wild cause he can barely hunt with the clan, or keep him in the clan...? (I tbh don't want him to be exiled, which is why I'm kinda iffy about this but ye) It'd make him doubt himself, hate himself, etc which is what I want cause I wanna make him suffer.

Lol, idk, I think it's a fun idea, but I'd need permission from peeps and chat with Ash and probs mods. So right now, I'm just throwing the idea out there cause it seems like a viable mini plot thing that would give me something to do with Rye. Input/ideas on this is appreciated!

NOTE: yes, I understand that just because he has some "obstacles," it doesn't give his actions a "get out of jail free card," which is why I'm just throwing this idea around right now.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Mini character development plot planning VHQrlk5
Mini character development plot planning 1QYZaRo

Mini character development plot planning Molex311
Back to top Go down

Mini character development plot planning
Page 1 of 1