Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

☽ Shymoon for ShadowClan Medicine-Cat Apprentice ☽

Go down 
+2
Copperbeanz
speedy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

☽ Shymoon for ShadowClan Medicine-Cat Apprentice ☽  Empty
PostSubject: ☽ Shymoon for ShadowClan Medicine-Cat Apprentice ☽    ☽ Shymoon for ShadowClan Medicine-Cat Apprentice ☽  EmptyFri 4 Mar 2022 - 19:23

Cat Name☽ : Shymoon

Clan : ShadowClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat? : A medicine-cat is one of the three High Ranks in a Clan, along with the leader and deputy, and her unique role is vital to the physical, emotional, social, and spiritual health of her Clan and even the other four Clans. Her duties are to heal and nurture her Clanmates and to connect with StarClan. She must learn to diagnose sickness and injury, know each herb and its uses and gather herbs using the Herb Hunting System to heal sick and injured cats. A medicine-cat responds to topics where her healing skills are needed, as well as comforting cats in distress. She regularly cares for elders, kits, pregnant, and disabled cats, and helps bring new life into the Clan by assisting with the birth of litters. A medicine-cat's duty is to care for every Clanmate without bias. She stands apart from Clan-and-Clan rivalries and works together with the medicine-cats of the other Clans. A medicine-cat cannot reject a cat in need of healing, will do everything in her power and give her life to save a cat. She tries to only inflict injuries in self-defence, though she gives her Clan strength, heals and revives, and responds to Calls for Help in battle. A medicine-cat advises her leader, deputy, and Clan, especially of StarClan's messages. She attends Gatherings on the 1st of the month and speaks out about any issues. She attends Medicine-Cat Meetings on the 15th of the month where she receives revelations. A medicine-cat interprets revelations and omens about the happenings in the Five Clans and is the living bridge between her Clanmates and the ancestors in StarClan. She takes each warrior apprentice of her Clan to the Moonstone to speak with StarClan to complete the apprentice's training and she takes new leaders of her Clan to receive their name and nine lives. A medicine-cat must give her complete focus to her important role, so it's forbidden for her to have a mate or kits. She trains her Clan's next medicine-cat after her mentor passes to StarClan (which I hope will be a long long time away for Basilbloom <3)

What would you do with this position? : I might actually die of happiness Shocked Ghost I would love to be a medicine-cat and Basilbloom is like my favourite character, so this is the most exciting opportunity I can imagine! For Shymoon too - she is usually silent but lights up when she talks about herbs, and this would be an amazing way for her to connect more with her Clanmates. Basilbloom has discovered her interest in herbs on her Moonstone so it would flow well in character. I love ShadowClan and would love to be more involved. Murkystar is Basilbloom's mum and Shypaw's mentor and Frostgaze is Shypaw's dad, so these four together in ShadowClan's High Ranks would be nepotism really cute! <3 Also, Shymoon has NPC outsider origins and has made enemies of blood-purists, so with Cicadashriek's cult forming and The Forgotten Order's villainy, Shymoon as medicine-cat apprentice might be seen as blasphemy and escalate tension, I'm happy to plot with that. As part of her origins, I made up that Shymoon was adopted by the ravens and crows in the Carrion Place because of an alliance with ancient ShadowClan which the cats don't remember, including that the birds delivered prophecy and insight, heralded bloodshed and battle and foretold victory, protected and guided the spirits of the dead to the stars - I would love to use that, even if just as a personal symbol to Shymoon. However it goes, the role of medicine-cat would light up Shymoon and I would treasure it <3

Why you think you deserve this position? : I'm dedicated and in love with this role. I don't deserve it more than anyone else, but I think that I can do it and understand the duties of a medicine-cat here on WCC. 

Thank you for considering Shymoon for ShadowClan Medicine-Cat Apprentice! <3

Recommendations :
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

PostSubject: Re: ☽ Shymoon for ShadowClan Medicine-Cat Apprentice ☽    ☽ Shymoon for ShadowClan Medicine-Cat Apprentice ☽  EmptySun 6 Mar 2022 - 21:53

Recommended ! I love it! good luck!

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3210

PostSubject: Re: ☽ Shymoon for ShadowClan Medicine-Cat Apprentice ☽    ☽ Shymoon for ShadowClan Medicine-Cat Apprentice ☽  EmptyMon 7 Mar 2022 - 4:52

You really want to be a MC, don't you? Approved! <3

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T3 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: ☽ Shymoon for ShadowClan Medicine-Cat Apprentice ☽    ☽ Shymoon for ShadowClan Medicine-Cat Apprentice ☽  EmptyMon 7 Mar 2022 - 19:19

hey guys! as a reminder in announcement it says there is a five day waiting period for applications before recommendation voting starts. i am going to delete your recommendations now and the announcement will be updated once it is time to start voting!

☽ Shymoon for ShadowClan Medicine-Cat Apprentice ☽  Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1412

PostSubject: Re: ☽ Shymoon for ShadowClan Medicine-Cat Apprentice ☽    ☽ Shymoon for ShadowClan Medicine-Cat Apprentice ☽  EmptyThu 10 Mar 2022 - 11:23

Gladly recommended!! You're gonna do so well <3

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2483

PostSubject: Re: ☽ Shymoon for ShadowClan Medicine-Cat Apprentice ☽    ☽ Shymoon for ShadowClan Medicine-Cat Apprentice ☽  EmptyThu 10 Mar 2022 - 11:45

Please congratulate isla and their character Shymoon on becoming ShadowClan's new MCA!

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1412

PostSubject: Re: ☽ Shymoon for ShadowClan Medicine-Cat Apprentice ☽    ☽ Shymoon for ShadowClan Medicine-Cat Apprentice ☽  EmptyThu 10 Mar 2022 - 11:47

WOO congrats isla! ✨

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2953

PostSubject: Re: ☽ Shymoon for ShadowClan Medicine-Cat Apprentice ☽    ☽ Shymoon for ShadowClan Medicine-Cat Apprentice ☽  EmptyThu 10 Mar 2022 - 11:48

Congrats isla!! <3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ☽ Shymoon for ShadowClan Medicine-Cat Apprentice ☽    ☽ Shymoon for ShadowClan Medicine-Cat Apprentice ☽  EmptyFri 11 Mar 2022 - 21:34

thank you so much for your support, xaandiir, lapis, copperbeans, swiftheart <3 <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ☽ Shymoon for ShadowClan Medicine-Cat Apprentice ☽    ☽ Shymoon for ShadowClan Medicine-Cat Apprentice ☽  Empty

Back to top Go down

☽ Shymoon for ShadowClan Medicine-Cat Apprentice ☽
Page 1 of 1