Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

rivulets (open!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1528

rivulets (open!) Empty
PostSubject: rivulets (open!)   rivulets (open!) EmptyTue 1 Mar 2022 - 16:30

OOC: text here

After their run-in with Klaus, Aoife, and the Forgotten Order, Thistle had oh-so-conveniently forgotten about the warning they received about the Clan cats. Dangerous, unpredictable cats...although, didn't all cats have that ability, to be dangerous and unpredictable? As it stood, Thistle considered themself fully neutral. They had no sway one way or another about the Order or the Clans, they just had to satisfy their craving for more knowledge. They had to see a Clan cat for themself, speak to them, learn more.

The spiky-furred molly giggled to themself as they walked. "One of these days, I'm going to get myself into some serious trouble," they mused out loud, talking to no one but themself. But, as their former mentor Songbird always said, it was the duty of an Ambassador to learn what they could and extend kindness and civility to all cats. Thistle whispered that last part, smiling fondly at the memory. Songbird said that a lot.

As they wandered, the scents changed. It went from roguish, sandy, rubble and earth, to...what was that, reeds? Pondwater? They knew the scent of water, as there was a small stream back home in the Circle. But this felt different, they could feel it right down to their paws. The landscape was changing as well, flattening out, becoming wetter. Soon enough, Thistle found themself along the bank of a river, the reeds and cattails growing thick.

How delightful! They could see the water running underneath the bits of ice, and even small fish darting in and out. It looked unsafe to cross by paw, so they paused only to lap up some of the cool water before continuing on their way. Could it be that a Clan lived near here? It was certainly a lovely place to live!

rivulets (open!) 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat

rivulets (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: rivulets (open!)   rivulets (open!) EmptyTue 1 Mar 2022 - 16:31

(dice roll for invasion!)

rivulets (open!) 2RvdchP

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15018

rivulets (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: rivulets (open!)   rivulets (open!) EmptyTue 1 Mar 2022 - 16:31

The member 'Aspen' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Invasion Dice' :
rivulets (open!) Successdice

rivulets (open!) Mistpe10
rivulets (open!) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

rivulets (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: rivulets (open!)   rivulets (open!) EmptyTue 1 Mar 2022 - 17:12

A moment of solitude. Perchfall infrequently sought out a moment to herself, to walk in the chilly, snow-lined forest with her thoughts. She used to more frequently, before becoming so busy as deputy, but it was still nice to walk for a moment when she could. However, fate seemed determined to interrupt any quiet minute she could take to herself. As she wandered along her usual path in the territory, an unfamiliar scent crossed her nose. Shortly after, she saw its source: a loner. Or perhaps, some variety of rogue. Maybe one of the group they were warned about at the last Gathering. Eyes narrowed, she crouched to watch the stranger for a moment. They didn't seem to be hostile... as a matter of fact, they had a rather vapid, foolish expression on their face. How strange.

Well, maybe it was safe to engage. In a non-threatening manner, Perchfall arose from her crouch and walked into the loner's line of visibility. "Hello. This is RiverClan territory. Do you have business here?" Her tone was not angry, but nor was it overly soft. The same flat, neutral tone she used to address all but her closer companions. Similarly, her face held no hint of emotion, only a stoic professionalism. Maybe, if the cat was not an enemy, they could provide information.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat

rivulets (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: rivulets (open!)   rivulets (open!) EmptySun 6 Mar 2022 - 9:17

OOC: text here

Thistle flinched as another cat suddenly appeared from behind some brush. They gave a sheepish grin; it was their fault for not being more careful and checking their surroundings. It seemed now, they had indeed gotten themself into trouble. The molly before them was stony-faced but didn't seem particularly threatening at the moment, just...diplomatic. So this is RiverClan! they thought, lowering to a sitting position with their tail tucked around their paws.

"No, no business here at the moment!" they chirped, their tone friendly. "I am simply passing through, and will be on my way shortly. You have a lovely territory, by the way! I bet it's beautiful in Newleaf." Thistle inclined their head, giving the gray-and-white molly a once-over. "My name is Thistle, what's yours? I mean no harm to you or your Clan, I am simply a traveler looking for knowledge."

rivulets (open!) 2RvdchP

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

rivulets (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: rivulets (open!)   rivulets (open!) Empty

Back to top Go down

rivulets (open!)
Page 1 of 1