Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Grump (OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

Grump (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Grump (OPEN)   Grump (OPEN) EmptyTue 1 Mar 2022 - 3:58

Specklekit didn't like it.

He didn't like how all the other cats were so much stronger than him, how all the other kits could play without falling flat on their faces. He didn't like how they didn't have to worry about the same things he did when just trying to play.

It was unfair, he hated it. Everyone should have to worry about falling down. Everyone.

Specklekit was often getting small bruises and cuts from falling down so much, they healed easily, though, as he was still growing. But that didn't change the fact he hated it. Now, he sat near the nursery, he had pulled himself into a loaf-like position after falling over, not bothering with getting up. Mousebrained legs! It's not fair! Why does nobody else have to deal with this?

downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit [F]oxkit [Fa]lconkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit [F] Unborn SkyClan Kit [Fa] Unborn WindClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2517

Grump (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grump (OPEN)   Grump (OPEN) EmptyTue 1 Mar 2022 - 5:49

Tumbling out of the nursery, Daykit came sprawling forward, tripping over himself into the snow. He caught his balance before he tipped over entirely nose-first, looking briefly worried for himself as he stumbled to stop. He'd done some damage though, kicking snow up to cling to his chest and his forelegs. But it was just snow– once he decided that he was okay, the golden tom looked around, blinking against the bright light. "Oh! Specklekit." He mewed, genuine surprise in his voice. "I, uh... tripped right by you. Hi." Daykit kicked again at the fine powder, dashing a pawful towards his brother. "What are you doing, out here? I was gonna play in the snow. It's too crowded in there."

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightpawRiverClan
Apprentice
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#E39D30
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

Grump (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grump (OPEN)   Grump (OPEN) EmptyTue 1 Mar 2022 - 6:26

Specklekit wasn't left to his grumpy thoughts for much longer, as a small flurry of snow hit him, he shuffled backwards in retaliation, but turned to see it was just one of his brothers, Daykit. "Daykit." He mewed, bluntly. After hearing what happened and getting an actual pawful of snow thrown at his face, he couldn't help but give the tiniest smile any cat could ever give. "Tripping is my thing, Daykit. Are you sure it was reeaaaally you who tripped?" Pushing himself up into a sit, he decided to scoop a bit of snow back at his brother.

"Less tripping hazards out here, really, a gust of wind could surprise me and I'd fall over at this point." His tail flicked, not in a really frustrated way, yet not quite playfully either. "But... I wouldn't mind playing a little in the snow... Just as long as it isn't all running and you don't aim at my back legs." He pushed one of his twig-thin back legs out from his sitting position to give it a swift lick. "I've already got a huuuge disadvantage, so please go easy on me."

Pulling himself up onto his paws, closing his blue eyes a little as he wobbled, he narrowed his eyes and kicked a little snow in Daykit's direction with a front paw. But I wont go easy on you!

Last edited by Memories on Tue 1 Mar 2022 - 6:27; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to bold some text, oopsie)
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

Grump (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grump (OPEN)   Grump (OPEN) EmptyTue 1 Mar 2022 - 7:29

As a few gusts of snow flew by in the air, Fawnkit couldn't help but also notice the commotion outside from her siblings: Daykit and Specklekit. Her head tilted. She'd glance back to her mother and some of her other siblings, still resting soundly inside the nursery, then back to the two outside. Well, it's surely not entertaining in here. And so, after considering her two choices for a short while— the she-kit stepped outside. Brr, it was so cold!  And though she held a paw up in hesitation, taking in a deep breath, she set her paw down to the snowy grounds again.

And then, just like that, Fawnkit made her away over to two of her brothers. "Hi there, Specklekit, Daykit. What are the two of you up to?" She took another small glance back, behind to the nursery. "It was surely crowded in there, I wasn't sure if I wanted to stay or not. Plus, it's much more interesting out here..!" The she-kit gazed around.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1426

Grump (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grump (OPEN)   Grump (OPEN) EmptyTue 1 Mar 2022 - 10:10

Comfreykit padded out of the elders den, her mind almost spilling over with all the tales of Thunderclan she had just heard. She was proud she had found the elders den, but even more proud she had gotten the grumpy elders to share with her. Now the black she-kit headed back to the nursery, simply tired from the morning of badgers and battles. She wanted to rest, but the sight of her siblings playing put that out of the question.

She ran to them, seeing Specklekit, Daykit, and Fawnkit. They seemed cold, something Comfreykit had grown accustom to as her fur grew and she spent more time outside exploring. Her cold pawpads were just another part of life.

"Its pretty chilly out here isn't it?" she mewed as she bumped her forehead against each of them. Other than that she listened to the conversation, trying to read their faces for signs of discomfort. She'd be quick to comfort poor Specklekit if his legs get in the way of his fun. It was terrible how things were so much harder for him. It certainly wasn't fair.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Grump (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grump (OPEN)   Grump (OPEN) EmptySun 6 Mar 2022 - 0:44

A tiny striped golden head peeked out of the wide hole that lead into the clearing from the bramble bush nursery. The tiny fluffy kitten looked more like a large bumblebee than a cat. She scampered to the entrance and placed a paw determinedly onto the snow, though at first she pulled it back instinctively from the sting of cold. She wasn't used to the outside. "It's so cold!" she agreed with Comfreykit.

"Snow fight?" she meowed excitedly, and pushed her paws deep into a nearby snowdrift to send a puff of white flying over all of them. "Gotcha!" she giggled, ducking behind another snow drift to hide. She cleared a space for herself, pushing the snow up to make walls. "I'm defending my camp, you better defend yours!" If each kitten made a camp behind the snow drifts that were all around where they stood, they could have a snow fight without running and disadvantaging Specklekit and no one would have to go easy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grump (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grump (OPEN)   Grump (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Grump (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1