Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

When Do I Kill The Grump?

Go down 
+2
Bloom
Grizzly
6 posters

When Does Scorchfrost Die??
In an act of defiance at the end of the DF plot, signalling StarClan forgiving him for what he's done and accepting him to return to his mother
When Do I Kill The Grump? Vote_lcap38%When Do I Kill The Grump? Vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
When he's an elder
When Do I Kill The Grump? Vote_lcap56%When Do I Kill The Grump? Vote_rcap
 56% [ 9 ]
I wanna see him live past the DF so he can catch a break from the chaos and THEN kill him
When Do I Kill The Grump? Vote_lcap6%When Do I Kill The Grump? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

When Do I Kill The Grump? Empty
PostSubject: When Do I Kill The Grump?   When Do I Kill The Grump? EmptyThu 7 Jul 2016 - 11:00

I said it in a post and I'll say it again, he's young but he's been through so much that he feels old and broken and tired. While I think killing him in battle and dying knowing that StarClan's forgiven him is an awesome idea, I think there's more he can do on Earth (plus, he was basically born into this madness and hasn't ever caught a break. He should get to live to see peace return and life get better). I love my baby but I don't know what to do with him... He might get all sour and grumpy and have a "when I was your age I killed someone you have it good shut up" attitude if he lives too long, orrr it might soften him and make him realize there's good in the world and light reaches the darkest corners... blah blah blah ramble.

When Do I Kill The Grump? TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: When Do I Kill The Grump?   When Do I Kill The Grump? EmptyThu 7 Jul 2016 - 11:02

Nuuuuu! Don't kill him!!!! 

*cries*

When Do I Kill The Grump? Image13

When Do I Kill The Grump? Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: When Do I Kill The Grump?   When Do I Kill The Grump? EmptyThu 7 Jul 2016 - 13:36

Pepper's life is going horribly...

I find it funny how the families that we share are both in horrible condition. Webtail's family is a hair's breath away from being completely destroyed, Morningpaw is gone. I'm pretty sure Lightningpaw is scarred... I think one of Pepper and Scorchfrost's kits are going to join the dark forest. Pepper is constantly in danger with the exiles and lots of loners getting killed. Scorchfrost has his own problems.. Gold is in a bad relationship in the making. Pepper is slowly beginning to hate the clans and loosing her pacifist mentality. Webtail feels hated by his family and will have to demote Cinnamonstep. Cinnamonstep is murdering cats. Oh boy, what next?

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: When Do I Kill The Grump?   When Do I Kill The Grump? EmptyThu 7 Jul 2016 - 15:01

Maybe it's a curse. All my characters are depressed and it's affecting the rest of you people, or at least the ones I have multiple plotlines happening with.

Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: When Do I Kill The Grump?   When Do I Kill The Grump? EmptyThu 7 Jul 2016 - 15:12

@Your Dude: Not to mention, Cinnamonstep is in the middle of a forbidden relationship with Acrylic's Vixenheart. I found out by stalking some topics >:)

Don't kill Scorch, let him die naturally as an elder ;-;
*cries w/ Bloom*

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
When Do I Kill The Grump? Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: When Do I Kill The Grump?   When Do I Kill The Grump? EmptyThu 7 Jul 2016 - 15:15

FaNTAstic!

wake me up..

Wake Me uP insIDE. .

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: When Do I Kill The Grump?   When Do I Kill The Grump? EmptyThu 7 Jul 2016 - 18:13

Nuu! He no die a boring death! He die a hero! He die protecting his family. You hear me?!
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: When Do I Kill The Grump?   When Do I Kill The Grump? EmptySat 9 Jul 2016 - 13:56

When Do I Kill The Grump? Anewgirlgif

Who do I believe???

Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: When Do I Kill The Grump?   When Do I Kill The Grump? EmptyMon 11 Jul 2016 - 21:19

Nuuuuuuuur! Don't kill him! That, after the shocking news about Jayflight, will break my poor baby Gentlenose! She hates to loose people who are close to her... ;-;

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: When Do I Kill The Grump?   When Do I Kill The Grump? EmptyTue 12 Jul 2016 - 9:31

Scorchfrost was a good cat in plots. He deserves to die a hero. Not of old age.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Do I Kill The Grump?   When Do I Kill The Grump? Empty

Back to top Go down

When Do I Kill The Grump?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: