Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

New Light [Closed for PandaPi]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

New Light [Closed for PandaPi] Empty
PostSubject: New Light [Closed for PandaPi]   New Light [Closed for PandaPi] EmptyFri 25 Feb 2022 - 10:33

To be honest, Tinypool still couldn't believe Jaystar agreed to her request. The tom always seemed so serious and unforgiving at times that the she-cat always worried to mess up in front of him. But thanks to Starclan here she was, walking by Moon's side as she showed the territory. Little words had been exchanged between them since their departure from the camp and Tinypool's quiet nature had stopped her from starting a proper conversation. The molly had just said a few words regarding the different important locations of Riverclan's territory so Moon could get used to them. However, there was so much more she wanted to ask. The mysterious grey tabby tom intrigued her and from time to time, she looked at him from the corner of her eyes to see him. It was weird to consider him her "apprentice" since they were both adult cats. But, considering all the time he spent outside the clans surviving on his own, Tinypool had no doubt the tom would become a warrior soon. Maybe... they could even share a moss bed. The thought made her face feel hot despite the cold breeze and she shook her head to try to focus once again on Moon's tour through the clan.

The rushing river welcomed the two Riverclanners to their final destination of the day: the Sunningrocks. Though the warm rocks were nice to sleep in Tinypool didn't come very often to this place, wary of a Thunderclan patrol sneaking into the territory that rightfully belonged to Riverclan. The short molly trotted and leapt on top of one of the rocks, facing Moon with a shy smile. "And this, is the Sunningrock" She started. "Though Thunderclan is on the other side, we shouldn't wander into any trouble. Right, these rocks belong to Riverclan so we can use this territory to hunt or just rest. However, since the river is high and rushing swiftly it is always better to be alert in case of a flood." There wasn't much else to say. This was their last stop before going back to camp but... Tinypool didn't want this to end. Her wide blue eyes looked at the gray tom, wandering what was he thinking right. Did he want to spend more time with her? Or was he bored of her? Does he want to go to the camp right ahead? What if he lost interest? Tinypool moved her tail from one side to another a little nervous and unsure. "W-well... I don't much else to show you. You were already an apprentice of the clan before you left so I bet... this wasn't really all that new to you, was it?"
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: New Light [Closed for PandaPi]   New Light [Closed for PandaPi] EmptyFri 25 Feb 2022 - 19:38

Moon smiled as they walked, not really paying attention to what the she-cat was talking about because he had see all of this before and was taught all of this as an apprentice. Although by technicalities he was Tinypool's apprentice he was a warrior in his mind already. As Tinypool started to talk again Moon jerked back to reality to see the dark she-cat looking at him. "That is true that I was an apprentice of the clan before I left," he looked at her seriously and then smiled, "but it was good to get a refresher from you."

As he was looking into Tinypool's eyes he wondered what she thought of him. Of course his mother knew him, but he didn't have many friends when he was an apprentice and was eager to make more friends...or perhaps someone more than friends?
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Light [Closed for PandaPi]   New Light [Closed for PandaPi] EmptySat 26 Feb 2022 - 2:33

Tinypool gave the tom a small, warm smile. She turned her face to the sky, realizing they still had time before dusk arrived. Her blue eyes returned to Moon as she mewed. "Well... this concludes our tour for the territory. We can go back to camp if you're tired or... we can stay here a little longer..." Her last words came almost like a whisper but still loud enough for the tom to hear. "I-I mean, only if you want to. I don't want you to get bored with me... and there are still so many cats you need to meet in the clan."

The she-cat bit her tongue as she realized she was just making this worse for her. What are you doing? You want to keep talking to him... not push him away. She thought to herself. It was the first time her heart was racing for another cat and she wished for more. The small molly wanted to be closer... to know him and understand him. Tinypool closed her eyes and sighed before leaping from her rock to approach Moon. With her head lifted to meet the tom's eyes, she mewed. "I hope this doesn't come as too... intrusive. I know I'm supposed to be your "mentor" despite you being probably older than me but... I want to spend a little more time with you here just talking. I'm... interested in how you managed to survive all these moons without a clan."

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
New Light [Closed for PandaPi] Signat14
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: New Light [Closed for PandaPi]   New Light [Closed for PandaPi] EmptySat 26 Feb 2022 - 19:06

Moon smiled as the smaller she-cat just kept rambling on and on and then suddenly stopped herself when she thought she was talking too much. Tinypool then jumped onto his rock where he was and tilted her small head and asked him what it was like to live without a clan. Moon stopped to blink as he recalled flashbacks of all the cats that had stolen food from him and bullied him into being submissive until he had killed a cat one day over a small scrap of food. He smiled at the small molly, "It wasn't easy trying to live a life without the clan but I managed one my own for a while until one of the took me under his wing." he motioned for Tinypool to lay down. "The thing is, without living in a clan you must be strong and fast...I was neither until Tiger took me under his wing after seeing me attempt to fight. He was the one that taught me all that I know and the reason that I am still alive."
He didn't want to tell Tinypool that he had killed at cat and that was the reason that he had caught Tiger's attention...it was just over a small scrap of food but he hadn't eaten in days and the cat was old and scrawy.
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Light [Closed for PandaPi]   New Light [Closed for PandaPi] EmptyTue 1 Mar 2022 - 4:21

Tinypool said no word when the tom decided to tell his story. With her rounded ears perked up, she laid down in front of him, curling her tail around her body. She made sure she would be close enough to hear his words clearly but not too close to invade his personal space, despite her desire to lean on his shoulder. With wide, shimmering blue eyes the young warrior imagined a young Moonpaw trying to survive in the wild, far from his home and family. Tinypool offered him a sympathetic smile and mewed. "I reckon then that what Tiger meant to you was in some ways similar to what Perchfall is to me." The stoic deputy of Riverclan could be hard to approach sometimes but she meant well and was more level-headed than Jaystar sometimes.

Recalling her meeting with a rogue, the molly started to be intrigued about this "Tiger" cat. Though Atalante lives near the clan with her family, she
had no interest in joining them. At least at the moment she met with Tinypool. Would Tiger be the same? "What happened to Tiger? Did he not want to come to the clans with you?"

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: New Light [Closed for PandaPi]   New Light [Closed for PandaPi] EmptyWed 2 Mar 2022 - 6:48

Moon picked up on the fact that the she-cat laid down and seemed that she wanted to put her head on his shoulder. He made the decision for her and curled closer to her, licking her head with a gentle lick and a swish of his fluffy silver tail around her hind legs. "Tiger was more of a father than me to my actually face." he said boldly while looking off into the distance. He didn't remember his father Shriekwing much, but he did remember that he wasn't always there for him.

As the small she-cat asked what ha happened to Tiger he looked down at her trusting blue eyes. "Tiger was killed by a bunch of rogues and told me to flee. The odds where in their favor and the last thing that Tiger did for me was to give his life and take down several cats with him." He didn't really want to get into the details, but for some reason he didn't mind telling this story to Tinypool. She seemed like a really good cat and he really did want more between him and her, but Moon didn't want to scare her away.
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Light [Closed for PandaPi]   New Light [Closed for PandaPi] EmptyFri 4 Mar 2022 - 14:51

A warm, strange shiver ran through the she-cat's spine by Moon's touch. Once again, she could feel her face getting hotter and hotter but this time, Tinypool didn't gaze away from the tom. For a moment, the molly felt grateful for this Tiger... he seemed to be a good cat and thanks to him, Moon was able to return to the clans. Despite not having a biological bond, they were family.

Before she could say anything else, the news of his death made her lower her head and drop her ears. Tinypool still hadn't experienced the loss of a loved one but... she knew it must be hard. Especially when a father figure dies to save you. Her blue eyes returned to Moon as she curled her tail around his. She put her small paw over his and mewed. "I'm truly sorry to hear about his fate... By the looks of it, he was a good and brave cat. Tiger... had the heart of a warrior, just like you. You must be proud to be his son." The young warrior hesitated for a moment before speaking up again. This time, however, her gaze returned to the skys lowly turning darker as dusk approached. A few stars were visible and the moon was starting to make its appearance. "I'm not sure if he can hear us or if he is up there in the silverpelt but... he won't be forgotten. Nor by you nor me. To be honest... I'm happy you told me this. Now I know who should I be thanking for meeting you." Finally, the dark-furred molly gathered the courage to lean on the tom's shoulder with her eyes still fixed in the sky. "Thank you, Tiger..." She mewed with a nostalgic voice.

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: New Light [Closed for PandaPi]   New Light [Closed for PandaPi] EmptySat 5 Mar 2022 - 0:38

Moon smiled as Tinypool leaned her head on his broad shoulder. As Tinypool described Tiger, she described him as a brave and good cat...Moon supposed that Tiger was a good a brave cat but every cat on the streets looks out for themselves and only takes care of others if it benefits them. As the small calico she-cat put her small paw over his medium one and looked into his eyes and said that Tiger was in silverpelt he tipped his head. "Silverpelt...do you mean the moon or Starclan? because Starclan does not exist..." he cocked his head the other way. "Starclan is a fairytale make up to scare kits into submission that they are good and will follow the warrior code." He briefly looked at the moon and then look directly into Tinypool's eyes. "I will follow the warrior code, but I don't believe in Starclan."
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Light [Closed for PandaPi]   New Light [Closed for PandaPi] EmptySun 6 Mar 2022 - 14:23

Tinypool backed away a little, separating her head from the tom's shoulder to meet his eyes. She had never met a cat from the clans who didn't believe in Starclan... except herself when she was an apprentice. "You don't believe in Starclan?" The black furred she-cat took a pause and then looked up to the moon and stars, remembering her meeting with Tinytip during her moonstone journey. "Well, I can't really argue against you. I didn't believe much in Starclan myself when I was an apprentice. But that changed when I travelled to the Moonstone. I saw the starry plains that the elders talk about so much and met a former warrior of our clan. Of course, it could be all a silly dream but... it felt real to me."

Sun was setting down on the horizon and the light of the moon was starting to light the night sky with its dim whiteness. "Maybe you will change your mind when you complete your training and go to the Moonstone yourself. Or maybe you won't. To me... both ways are okay. I just think it is nice to believe that all those who left us are still up there somewhere. That we have a place to go." She mewed meeting the tom's eyes once again. She didn't know why but... she felt closer to Moon in more ways than a physical one. The tom was a mystery to her that intrigued her but... the molly think she was getting closer to know him better.

Tinypool stood up and stretched her body, getting herself prepared for the travel back to camp. However, as the moon reflected its shape in the river, she had an idea. With a flick of her tail, she purred. "Wanna fish something? We can share what we catch when we go back to camp. It's gonna be a little bit harder in the dark but the moon will help us. Luckily, there aren't many clouds tonight."

OOC: If Moon accepts, I'm gonna use the Hunting System for the fishing. You should do it too to fill the requirements for Moon to become a warrior ;D

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: New Light [Closed for PandaPi]   New Light [Closed for PandaPi] EmptyMon 7 Mar 2022 - 7:19

Moon sighed inwardly as the surprise look on Tinypool's face seemed to seperate them just a little bit. After he had said that he didn't believe it seemed as though she had back off a little bit from liking him..it seemed even more obious when she just stood up and suggested that they go hunting together. The silver tom shrugged it off and thought that he was overthinking perhaps just a little bit (although he couldn't help worrying just a tiny bit.)

"To me, both are okay." As Tinypool said these words Moon relaxed because this meant that the she-cat would accept him as he was and would not try to change him. As he stood up and stretched he caught that the she-cat wanted to share a fish...with HIM. He blinked in surprise but quickly smiled at her, trying to act confident. "Sure, we can try although I'm afraid that I am not very good at it." he smirked. "You might have to catch me or fish me out of the river if I fall." He knew how to swim but it would be refreshing to swim with another cat...specially a really pretty she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Light [Closed for PandaPi]   New Light [Closed for PandaPi] EmptySun 13 Mar 2022 - 10:23

OOC: I'm so sorry for the delay. The sitewide has been a little exhausting for my posting inspiration

The she-cat gave the tom a comforting smile. "Don't worry. I'm here to teach you after all and I doubt you will have any trouble catching up. Though don't get too discouraged if you don't catch anything. Fish is scarce during leaf-bare." With the ice starting to melt, the river was still cold but they could their paws wet a little. Approaching a puddle between some rocks, the petite molly laid her body down on top of a stone and waited, her tail moving from side to side.

She motioned the tom to come by her side and then she mewed softly. "Most importantly, always keep your eyes fixed on the water. Fish are quick but not very good at hearing. All you have to worry about is to not move and hopefully, not let your shadow be in the water. Right now, the night will help with that. Now... we wait..." It didn't take much time for a silvery silhouette to appear in their vision range. Her pupils widened and in a flash of a second, half her body was submerged under the water. However, her jaws could barely scrape the fish's tail. She took her head out of the water and took a deep breath. She felt a little disappointed and embarrassed of failing in front of Moon. The young warrior wondered if Perchfall felt the same way during their first lesson. Tinypool tried to fix her fur with her paw worried the tom wouldn't find her "pretty", and looked shyly at the tom. "Well... seems like luck wasn't on my side. Gotta admit it gets harder for me at night to fish but... why don't you give it a try?"

Tinypool is trying to hunt a fish, spending 7 SP. The catch was
Tinypool
93/100 SP

Last edited by Jay Bird on Sun 13 Mar 2022 - 10:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15129

PostSubject: Re: New Light [Closed for PandaPi]   New Light [Closed for PandaPi] EmptySun 13 Mar 2022 - 10:23

The member 'Jay Bird' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6

New Light [Closed for PandaPi] Mistpe10
New Light [Closed for PandaPi] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: New Light [Closed for PandaPi]   New Light [Closed for PandaPi] EmptySun 13 Mar 2022 - 22:15

OCC: It's not a problem; this site is very big and keeping up with everything can be very exhausing at times.

As Tinypool was instructing him he nodded in approval, remembering these same instructions that his former mentor had given him. "That does make sense." He crouched over the river and saw a silver flash of a fish, for a moment time stood still and then Tinypool tried to catch the fish. As she came up from the water, Moon saw that she didn't get the fish and appeared to be embarrassed. "Perhaps I should try?" he suggested softly, he knew what it was like to feel like that.

Moon was crouched and suddenly his paw slipped resulting in him falling in the river. As he fell he spotted a fish out of the corner of his eyes. The silver tom twisted trying to catch the fish in his jaws like Tinypool. While twisting he also lashed out with his claws, taking the fish with him and missing it. In frusteration he started swimming in the river towards the dry shore.

Moon Tried to Catch the Fish and Missed!
(Idk how many health points are reduced since Moon is a special case. An apprentice in name but a warrior for health)

Last edited by PandaPi on Mon 14 Mar 2022 - 6:41; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15129

PostSubject: Re: New Light [Closed for PandaPi]   New Light [Closed for PandaPi] EmptySun 13 Mar 2022 - 22:15

The member 'PandaPi' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5

New Light [Closed for PandaPi] Mistpe10
New Light [Closed for PandaPi] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Light [Closed for PandaPi]   New Light [Closed for PandaPi] EmptyMon 14 Mar 2022 - 17:06

Tinypool nodded at the suggestion, hoping the tom would have better luck than her. She looked quietly at his attempt and when he took the dive, she was happy and excited. But that moment of happiness was short-lived. The silvery tabby disappeared from her sight as his body submerged into the rushing river. "MOON!" She cried, reliving the trauma of watching a fellow apprentice die by the merciless cold river during her apprenticehood. The small dark-furred warrior was about to jump to save him but Moon proved to be much more skilled than poor Bumblepaw. When the tom reached the shore, the molly hugged him without thinking. "You got me so worried! You will get a cold, here let me..." After saying those words, the she-cat started liking the tom's shoulder to help him get dry. However, as the fear and worry started to dissipate, she suddenly realized how close they were. Embarrassed, the she-cat backed away and looked into Moon's green eyes. The light of his namesake reflected on his fur and the water over him made him look... sparkling. "You are really handsome, you know..." She mumbled as she gazed away from his face, looking back at her own paws. With a nervous chuckled, Tinypool mewed: "To be honest, I feel really nervous looking at you... but in a good way!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Light [Closed for PandaPi]   New Light [Closed for PandaPi] Empty

Back to top Go down

New Light [Closed for PandaPi]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next