Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

✦Referred by a friend✦【Closed】

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

✦Referred by a friend✦【Closed】 Empty
PostSubject: ✦Referred by a friend✦【Closed】   ✦Referred by a friend✦【Closed】 EmptyWed 23 Feb 2022 - 23:55

✦Referred by a friend✦【Closed】 Tuxpi-com-1645688144
✦╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌✦

🌲【Forestkit】🌲

Breathing in a deep breath, Forestkit mentally prepared himself for what he was about to do. "A-Alright. Don't mess this up. You can do it! It isn't that hard! E-Everyone does it all the time!" The kit paused in the middle of giving himself a pep talk to scan the clearing for a particular pelt belonging to a particular dark-furred warrior. Even though he was getting better at talking with others, he still had his days where he wasn't feeling any confidence whatsoever. It was embarrassing really. He should be over his fears by now but they still reared up their ugly heads. He sighed and shook his head. He was hopeless...

Forestkit was snapped out of his thoughts when he noticed the specific warrior he'd been waiting for nearby. There he was! It was the cat he was hoping to see. Ratrunner! "O-Okay Forestkit! Don't say anything dumb! You gotta try to be normal for once." he murmured to himself as he padded over to the warrior before he'd lose sight of him once more.

The gray-and-white kitten shook out his pelt right before he made it to his destination. He wanted to look presentable enough, after all. "U-Um excuse me? Ratrunner?" Once he got the warrior's attention, he offered a shy yet polite smile and a tiny wave of his tail before speaking up, "H-Hi! I'm Forestkit. My denmate, Icekit, told me I should get to know my clanmates more a-and she spoke good things about you and that made me want to meet you as soon as I could..." He bit his lip then blurted out, "B-But if you're busy I can come back some other time!" Oh geez. He truly was hopeless.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan

Last edited by Maagistar on Sun 29 May 2022 - 20:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan
Number of posts : 687

PostSubject: Re: ✦Referred by a friend✦【Closed】   ✦Referred by a friend✦【Closed】 EmptyThu 24 Feb 2022 - 23:54

Ratrunner selected his meal from the tiny, cold pile, and looked for a place to eat quietly. His own hunt later would hopefully bring more prey… but for now, it would do. And as hungry as I am, I’m not too picky. All of it was precious, and it would give him the strength to get through the day.

It took a moment to find a place near the corner of camp, lit by pale rays. Half of him was shrouded in shadow, but it felt familiar to be. He settled quickly, and began gnawing carefully on his frozen shrew — thawing it gently, bit by bit. Ratrunner’s thoughts swirled slowly as he did so, considering Shadowclan’s recent happenings.

Murkystar was stronger now, as were Frostgaze and Mistyfalcon; the new kits were growing, and due to be apprenticed soon… And it was nice to have his friend back. Everyone seems to be doing well.

So why do I not feel the same?

It was a quiet thought. He was drawn from it, however, by the sound of a soft murmur. Yellow eyes rose to catch a flash of gray fur — and then a kit stepped forward. From the dark, too. Ratrunner met their eyes — a gentle brown — and then sat up to greet him with a small smile.

“Hello, Forestkit. You’re welcome to sit with me,” he assured the young tom, voice soft. “I’m not busy; only eating.”

The kit seemed shy, but determined, too. And Ratrunner felt a little warmth in his fur, at the thought of young Icekit (nearly an apprentice, now) telling Forestkit to talk to cats. She would say that.

But to refer her friend to him...?

“And I’m honored you wanted to meet me. I’m happy to meet you, too,” he mewed, feeling his smile turn a bit shy himself. He wasn’t used to that — even if it sounded just like Icekit to say so. Seeing the gray-and-white kit made him wonder, ”Are you hungry?”

Nosing his shrew, he offered it to Forestkit. They were all a little thin, still. And it’s proper, as his own mother would say. He added, “Or I can grab you something else, if you’d like.”

Shrew buried in the snow over day, and half-thawed by his paws, wasn’t the most appetizing — but it was surprisingly flavorful. Or is that my hunger talking?

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: ✦Referred by a friend✦【Closed】   ✦Referred by a friend✦【Closed】 EmptyFri 25 Feb 2022 - 15:51

🌲【Forestkit】🌲

Relaxing at the invitation to sit, the kit did so with a shy smile. "T-Thank you," he meowed softly with a small dip of his head. He made himself comfortable—his head silently thanking the stars that he hadn't interrupted the warrior while he was doing something important. A part of him was still feeling a bit guilty that he had decided to approach while the other was eating but it could've been worse he supposed.

He purred at the dark-furred warrior's words and puffed out his fur in a bashful way. Ratrunner was so cool... The kitten was quickly snapped from his thoughts at Rat's question. "O-Oh! I am a little..." he admitted with a tiny shrug. When the shrew Ratrunner had was pushed over to him, he looked up at the warrior with a bright expression and shook his head at the offer of something else to eat. "T-This is more than great! Thank you, Ratrunner." Before Forest proceeded to take a bite he asked, "Would you like t-to share? Or will you be getting something else?" The kit tilted his head as he awaited the other's answer. He was aware that the shrew was a bit on the small side but he got full rather quickly so they could both enjoy the meal comfortably.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan

Last edited by Maagistar on Mon 6 Jun 2022 - 9:11; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan
Number of posts : 687

PostSubject: Re: ✦Referred by a friend✦【Closed】   ✦Referred by a friend✦【Closed】 EmptySun 27 Feb 2022 - 1:06

Ratrunner tilted his head as the kit joined him. He’s nervous, the warrior could tell… but there was no need to be. I hope I’m not scaring him.

Webshadow — even as mild and kind as Ratrunner knew his own mentor to be — had intimidated him as an apprentice. I thought he was hard to read. Smaller and soft-spoken himself, Ratrunner hoped he was more approachable… but could he really be scary?

With a tiny flinch, Ratrunner recalled the wild, panicked amber eyes of Apollo — fangs sinking into flesh — and the savage crack of a Mistysky’s tail between his jaws. The scars of such encounters lay across his face, his chest, his shoulder — and in his eyes. Maybe I do scare him.

But then Forestkit accepted with a soft mew, taking a bite of the shrew, and Ratrunner let out a subtle breath. He was being silly… and after considering it a moment, he let himself relax with a smile. “I’d love to share, if you don’t mind.”

The shrew was cold, but rich on his tongue as he took a small bite. Passing it back to the light-furred tom, Ratrunner wondered quietly who his parents were… and then remembered. His parents are gone. A rush of sympathy flooded him. The clan would take care of Forestkit, as it always had. But it didn’t mean Ratrunner didn’t feel a stir of sadness. As much as I can, I won’t let him feel alone.

“So, Forestkit,” he began, giving the young tom his full attention. “Can I ask what you’re interested in? I know Icekit is interested in warrior life. But what about you? Is there anything you’re curious about, or find yourself drawn to?”

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: ✦Referred by a friend✦【Closed】   ✦Referred by a friend✦【Closed】 EmptyTue 1 Mar 2022 - 2:46

🌲【Forestkit】🌲

He let out a breath and smiled brightly as the warrior had accepted his offer to share. He didn't want to hog any food while hunting was tough, especially during this cold and harsh. Besides, it had been Rat's shrew first.

Taking another bite of the prey once it was passed back, he eyed the warrior as he spoke. He swallowed and tilted his head in thought—an interesting mannerism of his. "Hmm..." What was he interested in? He hadn't thought about it to be honest. "A-Ah well, I'm excited to be a warrior too b-but I love plants... Like I think all plants are so pretty. I-I can't wait when I finally get to go out and explore the territory to see them all-" he explained with enthusiasm. Plants. He was always a big fan of them. They were so delicate and pretty. Their vibrancy brought him joy and tranquility. Sometimes he even sneaked a few peeks into the medicine cat's den to smell the herbs and see how unique they all are.

The kit ducked his head when he noticed himself starting to rant. "S-Sorry. I can get carried away..." he apologized softly. He gently pushed the shrew toward the warrior with a thoughtful expression. A few beats passed before he spoke up again, "A-Ah. Ratrunner? What about you? D-Do you have anything you like a lot?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✦Referred by a friend✦【Closed】   ✦Referred by a friend✦【Closed】 Empty

Back to top Go down

✦Referred by a friend✦【Closed】
Page 1 of 1