Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Briarkit's friend (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

Briarkit's friend (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Briarkit's friend (closed)   Briarkit's friend (closed) EmptyWed 9 Mar 2016 - 8:09

Briarkit stood outside the nursery, his chest up as always.

:3

Last edited by Berryheart on Thu 10 Mar 2016 - 8:00; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Briarkit's friend (closed)   Briarkit's friend (closed) EmptyWed 9 Mar 2016 - 8:12

Pinekit eyed her brother and slowly started to creep up on him, using the lessons she had learned.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Briarkit's friend (closed)   Briarkit's friend (closed) EmptyWed 9 Mar 2016 - 8:20

Briarkit doesn't suspect a thing and clears his paws of dirt

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Briarkit's friend (closed)   Briarkit's friend (closed) EmptyWed 9 Mar 2016 - 8:22

The she-kit crept closer before pouncing onto her brother, laughing.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Briarkit's friend (closed)   Briarkit's friend (closed) EmptyWed 9 Mar 2016 - 8:24

IC:
"Gah!" Briarkit whacked Pinekit's left ear, claws seathed

OOC:
Our entire litter has social issues XD

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Briarkit's friend (closed)   Briarkit's friend (closed) EmptyWed 9 Mar 2016 - 8:28

Pinekit wasn't fazed by her brother's blow, getting off of him with the usual bright look to her eyes. "You didn't even hear me!" She boasted.

OOC: They sure do...

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Briarkit's friend (closed)   Briarkit's friend (closed) EmptyWed 9 Mar 2016 - 8:31

Briarkit batted her nose "You're only better at being quiet than me, I can do everything else better"
She's lucky she's only better at that

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Briarkit's friend (closed)   Briarkit's friend (closed) EmptyWed 9 Mar 2016 - 8:37

The she-kit flinched and sneered playfully. "Well, I'll have to keep training then!" Pinekit sat up and tried to puff her chest out like Briarkit. "When we're apprentices, we can train together, I'll show you how to be the best at being silent."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Briarkit's friend (closed)   Briarkit's friend (closed) EmptyWed 9 Mar 2016 - 8:40

"Good, then i'll be the best warrior and become deputy!" Briarkit boasted. It was a dream of his to be deputy.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Briarkit's friend (closed)   Briarkit's friend (closed) EmptyWed 9 Mar 2016 - 8:43

Pinekit nodded and looked at him. "Wouldn't you rather be leader?" She questioned and tilted her head.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Briarkit's friend (closed)   Briarkit's friend (closed) EmptyWed 9 Mar 2016 - 8:45

"I'd rather be deputy first, so i can tell other cats what to do!" Briarkit always found it a joy to control others.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Briarkit's friend (closed)   Briarkit's friend (closed) EmptyWed 9 Mar 2016 - 8:51

Pinekit giggled. "Alright, I'll be leader then!" She said. I'll be Pinestar! "I'll let you do all the patrols and battles! We'll make the other clans turn to kittypets!"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Briarkit's friend (closed)   Briarkit's friend (closed) EmptyWed 9 Mar 2016 - 8:55

"Thats right! I think you'll be my friend!" Briarkit said. My first friend! he thought

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Briarkit's friend (closed)   Briarkit's friend (closed) EmptyWed 9 Mar 2016 - 8:58

Pinekit nudged her brother's shoulder. "I'm your sister silly! Of course I'll be your friend."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Briarkit's friend (closed)   Briarkit's friend (closed) EmptySun 20 Mar 2016 - 14:45

Cinderstream opened her eyes and coughed, she was sick again, but her kits were safe, thanks to her letting them play outside the nursery whenever they wanted. She padded out of the nursery and smiled. "Hello, my kits. and how are you two this fine day?" She purred.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Briarkit's friend (closed)   Briarkit's friend (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Briarkit's friend (closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: