Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm Back Again, Old Friend (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

I'm Back Again, Old Friend (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: I'm Back Again, Old Friend (Closed)   I'm Back Again, Old Friend (Closed) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 7:57 pm

Somehow, Dryad had managed to talk her way out of the camp for a small bit. Still, if she wasn't back by sunset, she would be tracked down and most likely killed. But there was one cat she wanted to meet before then. Not Shade of Boar, not even Bubbles. It was Blossompaw, the SkyClanner she had met before she set off on her journey to find her father. Before a lot of things had happened. Now that seemed so long ago. Still, something about her pretty pink fur and sensible words had made that she-cat stick in her mind, and she had a strange need to go back to see her again. Not for any particular reason, except for just talking with her. Wait, she did have a reason. After being taught how to hunt, she had never had to chance to pay her back. Well, now was her time to shine. Wounds stinging with pain, the mostly white loner limped into SkyClan territory, ducking into a hollow tree when a patrol passed. The RiverClanners had made her wary enough to avoid any group of clan cats. Then, by some strange miracle, she caught her friend's familiar scent. Hope swelling in her chest, she first trotted towards it, soon breaking into a sprint. Because she was going so fast, she couldn't stop in time and crashed into the SkyClanner.
"Hi Blossompaw. I told you I'd pay you back for teaching me how to hunt, and here I am. Sorry if I scared you. Can you please not tell anyone you saw me? I'm being followed by a dangerous group of rogues, and I don't want you or your clan getting in trouble for it," Dryad explained, getting to her paws.

I'm Back Again, Old Friend (Closed) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back Again, Old Friend (Closed)   I'm Back Again, Old Friend (Closed) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 8:26 pm

Blossomheart was out and had split off from her patrol to tack some scent when a familiar-looking pelt nearly barreled into her. "Dryad!?" She asked in surprise. "It's been forever! I'm Blossomheart now. And, don't worry, I won't tell. The rogues have been bothering us too." She said somberly. Then she took a visual assessment of the she-cat. Her face grew worrisome. "Are you okay? Did they hurt you?"

OOC: nope, still trash

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back Again, Old Friend (Closed)   I'm Back Again, Old Friend (Closed) EmptyTue May 01, 2018 3:47 pm

"It's nice to see you again, Blossomp-heart. Glad to see you are just as pretty as before. Thanks for agreeing not to tell," Dryad replied, happiness lining her tone for the first time in a while. Blossomheart just made her feel that way. Her wounds seemed to sting even more when they were mentioned, but she clenched her jaw and shook her head. Pity wasn't something that she needed right now, especially because she was on a mission. Thinking about that, she realized that she probably shouldn't waste what little time she had staying silent. "Yeah, they did hurt me, and actually captured me and threatened to kill me if I don't return by sundown. But don't worry about any of that, or me in generally. I came to see you! How are you doing? How's life? Well, you don't have to tell me those things if you don't want to. I'm just here to pay you back for teaching me how to hunt. I'll do anything, you just name it!"

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back Again, Old Friend (Closed)   I'm Back Again, Old Friend (Closed) EmptyTue May 01, 2018 5:02 pm

Blossomheart opened her mouth and closed it again. If it was Dryad's wish that she didn't worry, then she wouldn't worry. "I... Thanks. There's been unrest in the clans lately. We may have to go to war. But otherwise, pretty good." It felt good to catch up with such an off friend.

Ooc: so do we skip coming back to camp? Also, because this happens before her heart attack, Blossom can't leave immediately, so I'll have her ask for time to think and have it be almost sunset, if that's okay.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back Again, Old Friend (Closed)   I'm Back Again, Old Friend (Closed) EmptyWed May 02, 2018 3:38 pm

OOC: I'm not quite sure I understand what you're saying (that probably is because I'mpretty tried rn), so you can either PM me to clarify or do so in your next post.

IC: "That's too bad. If you have to fight a RiverClanner, beat them up because of what they did to me please. Did I mention one tried to kill me? I thought they succeeded for a a bit too. Anyway, it's almost sunset and I have to be back. What do you want me to do to pay you back?" Dryad continued, realizing how short on time she was getting. Being here with Blossomheart made her feel like she wanted to stay forever, but she knew that wasn't an option. Right then, she was far from getting anything she wanted. So she had to be quick, help her friend and get back before sunset, or before Desolate decided that the cat who let her out for a bit was wrong in doing so.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back Again, Old Friend (Closed)   I'm Back Again, Old Friend (Closed) EmptyWed May 02, 2018 5:46 pm

Blossomheart's eyes widened. "But- Riverclan is our ally! They might help us defeat Windclan. I'll give them a good scolding, I suppose... But don't blame the actions of one cat on a whole clan. That mistake has caused too many deaths." She shook her head. "I can't think of anything you can do for me, and I don't want you to. If anything, I'd wish for your freedom. You should go. If you really insist on doing something for me, I'll think about it. Until next time, Dryad." She gave a nod to the rogue and returned to camp.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back Again, Old Friend (Closed)   I'm Back Again, Old Friend (Closed) EmptyWed May 02, 2018 9:08 pm

"Well, if you see a violent brown tabby tom with dark amber eyes, you can give him a piece of my mind. He's the reason for the big scar on my side," Dryad commented, looking back at the partially healed wound. Thanks to Boar, it had began to heal. If it wasn't for him, she would probably be dead right now. When Blossomheart spoke of what she had to do, her thoughts snapped back to attention, her whole mind focused on the SkyClanner's words. Her own freedom? Well, that was something she wanted as well, but it wasn't like she could get it. So now she was in the same predicament as before. "Good bye Blossomheart. I promise I'll pay you back someday." Something inside of her seemed to break as she watched the pink she-cat hurry away. Not just because she would have to risk leaving the Regime camp again. Everything inside her longed to follow her. But that wasn't how the world worked. Tail dropping, she walked back towards Towlgeplace.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back Again, Old Friend (Closed)   I'm Back Again, Old Friend (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Back Again, Old Friend (Closed)
Page 1 of 1