Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Reedpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

Reedpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Reedpaw's Moonstone Journey   Reedpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 17 Feb 2022 - 8:57

Dovefrost moved somewhat slowly. Not moving like he used to to start these journeys. These days he just wanted to stay behind, to not leave camp in case an emergency happened, but he had no choice but to fulfil his duties. No matter how much pain stepping away from camp caused him these days.

With a bundle of herbs he headed to the apprentice den calling out for a certain apprentice. "Reedpaw, it's time for your journey." He nudged the herbs a little towards the apprentice. "Eat these and we can be on our way." He waited patiently. The longer he lingered the better.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3210

PostSubject: Re: Reedpaw's Moonstone Journey   Reedpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySat 19 Feb 2022 - 5:29

Reedpaw obediently lapped up the herbs. it stung like nettles in his throat but he forced it down. "A-alright, let's go!" he declared, his breath becoming mist in the air. the sooner they went, the better. he swore his paws were going to freeze off in this weather. why did they have to go now?

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T3 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: Reedpaw's Moonstone Journey   Reedpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySat 5 Mar 2022 - 8:47

Dovefrost nodded once the apprentice was ready. "Follow me." He told the younger, with a flick of his tail they set off out of camp.

The trip took as long as usual. The pair arriving just in time for the Moonstone to be at it's full glory. Dovefrost turned to face the apprentice sitting off to the side of the cavern. "Press your nose to the stone, and Starclan will meet you in your dreams." The tom explained, before settling down in his spot. Hopefully everything will go smoothly.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Reedpaw's Moonstone Journey   Reedpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 6 Mar 2022 - 4:47

Reedpaw's jaw dropped at the sight of the glittering stone. honestly, it was blinding, and he had to make his way up to the stone blind, causing a few stumbles. finally, his nose collided with the cold rock and Reedpaw paw stepped back. he settled as he waited for "Starclan" to appear.

Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Reedpaw's Moonstone Journey   Reedpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 7 Mar 2022 - 6:17

A small calico cat waited patiently as the tom appeared before her, slowly waking. Once he had fully woken up, she lowered her head slightly in welcome. "Hi there, Reedpaw. I hope the journey to the Moonstone wasn't too terrible, I know it's a long trip. My name is Mossbloom, I was ThunderClan's medicine cat moons ago." She purred, introducing herself.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Reedpaw's Moonstone Journey Giphy
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Reedpaw's Moonstone Journey   Reedpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 11 Mar 2022 - 5:16

"Hello Mossbloom!" Reedpaw squeaked, dazzled by the starry cat in front of him. Starclan was beautiful!

Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Reedpaw's Moonstone Journey   Reedpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 13 Mar 2022 - 20:19

Mossbloom purred at the young cat's enthusiasm, he reminded of her own amazement of StarClan in her youth. Perhaps that was an amazement that so many had lost... Not that she really blamed them. "So, Reedpaw, you've come all this way. What wisdom would you like to know? I can't guaruntee I'll have all the answers, but I will certainly do my best."

ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Reedpaw's Moonstone Journey   Reedpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 14 Mar 2022 - 5:56

wisdom? he was supposed to get wisdom? Reedpaw stood there with that dumb grin still on his face for a long while. he looked like a mouse-brain, didn't he? "Umm... are my parents in Starclan? they look like me! My siblings mostly have a grey fur, and many of us have blue eyes!" he said suddenly, remembering how Stoatstar and Appledapple always danced around the subject whenever they asked. was their parents close to them?

Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Reedpaw's Moonstone Journey   Reedpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 14 Mar 2022 - 18:21

Mossbloom only purred as she waited for a response, amused and endeared by the young cat's admiration. She blinked slowly when he finally asked, pausing for a heartbeat. How to word this... "I'm afraid I'm not sure, Reedpaw. I've seen many cats, but I'm uncertain if they were your family. Regardless of if they are here or not though, I know for a fact that they are watching over you, in their own ways. And I also know that they would be very proud of the cat that you have become, and growing into."

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Reedpaw's Moonstone Journey   Reedpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 16 Mar 2022 - 5:56

Reedpaw frowned. she was dancing around the subject, just like every other cat. why couldn't starclan give him a straight answer? his voice rose into a wail as he asked yet again, "Where are my parents? Who are they? Why won't any cat tell me? What happened to them? Tell me!" his wide eyes fixed on Mossbloom. "What did I do wrong?" he murmured softly.

OOC: his parents are rouge NPCs btw

Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Reedpaw's Moonstone Journey   Reedpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 16 Mar 2022 - 11:11

Mossbloom gazed at the apprentice, her shoulders slumping as she sighed. "Your parents... Weren't of any clan, Reedpaw. They were loners, who died in a tragic accident, when you were but a kit. ThunderClan took you in. I'm afraid I can't answer who they are or where they are, as loners they walk their own skies in the afterlife... Skies that I do not know. What I do know, however, is that you did absolutely nothing wrong, Reedpaw." She mewed softly, lowering her head. "Sometimes bad things happen to good cats, and there's nothing we can do to change it. If I ever do run into your parents, though... I will do everything in my power to let you know." It wasn't possible, Mossbloom knew that, but still... Just in case.

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Reedpaw's Moonstone Journey   Reedpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 17 Mar 2022 - 7:16

reedpaw frozed. his parents were rouges? but Stoatstar hated rouges! did he...? no, he couldn't have. he didn't want to believe his perfect life was because two cats killed rouges and out of pity took in the litter of kits. so that was why Appledapple always acted like they were a burdern. Reedpaw never belonged.

Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Reedpaw's Moonstone Journey   Reedpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 22 Mar 2022 - 16:11

"Calm your thoughts, Reedpaw, I believe you may be reading too far into this. ThunderClan is your clan, as much as it is any other cat in ThunderClan. Never forget that." Mossbloom mewed softly, watching the young cat intently.

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Reedpaw's Moonstone Journey   Reedpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 23 Mar 2022 - 6:02

"I-I have to go," Reedpaw stammered, his thoughts rushing around his head like a swarm of bees. he glanced at the starry cat, and filled with an unnamed fear, darted away.

Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Reedpaw's Moonstone Journey   Reedpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 24 Mar 2022 - 16:26

Mossbloom watched as the young cat fled, sighing. It was clear that he was deeply troubled by something, yet the truth... To her knowledge, it hadn't been revealed. Hopefully, given his reaction just now, it wouldn't be. She turned, fading into the starry landscape as the apprentice began to wake.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reedpaw's Moonstone Journey   Reedpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Reedpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highstones-
Jump to: