Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Myrtle for SkyClan Meddie!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4941

Myrtle for SkyClan Meddie! Empty
PostSubject: Myrtle for SkyClan Meddie!   Myrtle for SkyClan Meddie! EmptyMon 14 Feb 2022 - 14:05

Cat Name : Myrtlekit → Myrtlepaw → Myrtleturtle

Clan : SkyClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat? : A medicine cat's core duty lies within the name - to provide medicine and healing to their clan. They are the one tasked with helping the sick, whether it be with a simple cough, battle wounds, or severe broken limbs. It is their duty to defend the Clan in this manner. Medicine cats also have a relationship with StarClan, in which they meet once a month to convene with their ancestors. Medicine cats are the typical recipients of prophecies and other important news from their ancestors alongside their leader. These cats also serve as spiritual guides in a sense for their Clan, being the ones in charge of taking regular apprentices to the moonstone before they earn their full warrior name. Even though their loyalties lie to their clan specifically, it is often times that medicine cats are the bridge between the clans, connecting them to each other in times of need.

What would you do with this position? : First and foremost, I would fulfill the roleplay duties that is required of this position. I'd create and post the moonstone journeys for apprentices of SkyClan, and participate in the monthly medicine cat meetings. Beyond that, I would work to establish connections with Myrtle- to the rest of the Clan, as I hope to make him a medicine cat that has actually properly interacted with much of the Clan outside of simply being one that exists as common knowledge. With the upcoming sitewide, I also anticipate trying to use Myrtle- as part of it in any way that staff sees fit.

Why you think you deserve this position? : As a veteran member of WCC, I feel I have a solid grasp of the foundation and workings of the site. In a higher rank, while it's not absolutely necessary, it's good to have a grip on what is going on. I've been elected to participate on the site as a medicine cat previously, and it is a role I would like to fill again. I'd like to think that I'm also on good terms with the userbase, and have at least a little bit of trust with quite a few of the active members. I'd like to continue to earn and build that trust with this role. Outside of deserving the role, I hope I can serve in this role as someone who is absolutely a SkyClan fangirl (I mean seriously, just ask Night how many times I'm on the old SkyClan tree). Thank you for taking the time to consider me!

Recommendations :

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5683

Myrtle for SkyClan Meddie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myrtle for SkyClan Meddie!   Myrtle for SkyClan Meddie! EmptySat 19 Feb 2022 - 10:21

Please congratulate Kitty and their character Myrtlekit on becoming SkyClan's new MCA!

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8