Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Skyclan meddie signup form for moonkit!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Skyclan meddie signup form for moonkit! Empty
PostSubject: Skyclan meddie signup form for moonkit!   Skyclan meddie signup form for moonkit! EmptyFri 15 Apr 2011 - 17:05

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
I Hope I get the Job!!!
Cat Name: Moonkit(will be Moonshine)

Clan: Skyclan

Site Activeness: I am on Daily

Why You Would Like This Rank: I just always admired the MCs in the books over the warriors because they are able to see things a normal cat cannot and also serve there clan in a very important way.

What You Would Do As This Rank: I would help my clan to the best of my ability by always making sure I have a good stock of herbs.

What You Know About This Rank: I know that medicine cats are usually the ones that receive omens, prophecies, and signs from starclan along with interpreting them.(besides the clan leader)

Why You Would Deserve This Rank: I know all the herbs and there uses, for I have a book on all of them for the series. This will help me as long as remembering them at first until I can hopefully remember all of them. Also, I get on daily so if anyone gets injured, I’ll know right away.

Favorite MC From Warriors, If One: Jayfeather

Recommendations, If Any:
None
Back to top Go down

Skyclan meddie signup form for moonkit!
Page 1 of 1