Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

rainkit's apprentice ceremony

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6736

rainkit's apprentice ceremony Empty
PostSubject: rainkit's apprentice ceremony   rainkit's apprentice ceremony EmptyMon Feb 14, 2022 7:59 am

"Let all cats gather around for a clan meeting." Stoatstar called as he leaped onto the highrock. It was time for another apprentice to be named. He wanted every cat to be in training as quickly as possible. And now it was Rainkit's moment. He'd settled back on his haunches and looked into the crowd to try to spot the kit. Another one of his supposed litter - the ones that he and Appledapple had raised together. The entire thing was a tentative scenario, one that was made all the easier by pushing them from the nursery and into training. Thankfully, this meant one less nipping at their heels.

rainkit's apprentice ceremony Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: rainkit's apprentice ceremony   rainkit's apprentice ceremony EmptyMon Feb 14, 2022 8:02 am

Mottlepaw emerged out of the apprentice's den. hearing the call of her leader. She wondered whose ceremony it would be today, as she had caught word that a few kits were coming of age to be apprenticed. It meant the den would grow even more crowded... but it was always welcomed. It meant more mouths that could hunt for their own kill, which meant less work for everyone all around. Their clan was growing, but all were still quite young.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

Characters : (P)ineheart, ✝ (R)ainpaw, ? (M)aggotpaw ? [S]nailpaw
Clan/Rank : (P) Riverclan Tier I Warrior, (R) Thunderclan App (M) Skyclan Apprentice [S] Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 423

PostSubject: Re: rainkit's apprentice ceremony   rainkit's apprentice ceremony EmptyMon Feb 14, 2022 9:09 am

ooc: sorry this took a bit, i'm in the middle of a dnd session
Rainkit padded near the Highrock, Their tail up, Their grin was wide as they sat down, Tail wrapped around their paws, They knew what was happening, They counted the Days, Weeks, Moons, Until the day Arrived, A bit later than Expected but they were ready for it, They stared at their Adoptive Father and Leader of Thunderclan, They Jittered with Excitement, Smiling as their Tail swished.

Tom

Faceclaim(s):

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T4 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3211

PostSubject: Re: rainkit's apprentice ceremony   rainkit's apprentice ceremony EmptyTue Feb 15, 2022 12:00 am

Reedpaw headed out of the nursery at the familiar call. he gave Rainkit a nod of his head before settling down at the edge of the crowd. It didn't take a genius to know what was happening.

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T4 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6736

PostSubject: Re: rainkit's apprentice ceremony   rainkit's apprentice ceremony EmptyTue Feb 15, 2022 7:26 am

"Rainkit, you are now ready to begin your training. Until you become a warrior, you will be known as Rainpaw. Minnowfin will be your mentor." He was confident the deputy would be able to handle another apprentice. Stoatstar had trained the young tom himself. Besides, it wasn't like he was paws off on any cat's training. With the slightest dip of his head, the leader abandoned the rock, and dismissed the clan to go about their business.

rainkit's apprentice ceremony Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: rainkit's apprentice ceremony   rainkit's apprentice ceremony EmptyTue Feb 15, 2022 7:38 am

Mottlepaw's ears unintentionally perked as she heard Minnowfin's name spoken. Turning towards the new apprentice, her tail swished with excitement. "Rainpaw! Rainpaw!" She chanted in excitement for the young cat.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

Clan/Rank : (P) Riverclan Tier I Warrior, (R) Thunderclan App (M) Skyclan Apprentice [S] Riverclan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: rainkit's apprentice ceremony   rainkit's apprentice ceremony EmptyTue Feb 15, 2022 7:40 am

Rainkit Quickly trotted to the Deputy, And touched Noses, This meant that now, They were Officially Rainpaw. "What'll we do first, Minnowfin? Hunt? Spar? Oh I'm really excited! I'll do my Best!!" The Newly Apprenticed Rainpaw spouted happily, As they Padded around the Deputy is Circles.

Tom

Faceclaim(s):

Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters :
Number of posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: rainkit's apprentice ceremony   rainkit's apprentice ceremony EmptyTue Feb 15, 2022 11:20 pm

A surprised tom glanced up towards Highrock, gaze landing on the form of his mentor. A clan meeting? Glancing around, the young warrior spotted a few pelts he recognized, including a specific tortoiseshell one. A small kit bounded towards the familiar structure, not going unnoticed. Is this an apprentice ceremony? He had been informed that it was his duty to apprentice the kits when they came of age, but Stoatstar could conduct them as well, he reasoned. It was just... surprising.

Ceremonial words were uttered, as tradition went, the kit was named and given a mentor. Whiskers twitched in surprise when his name was called. He probably should have expected it. After all, most warriors were taking on multiple apprentices and it was his duty as well. Getting up on his paws, the newly-named apprentice was already making their way towards him. The energy that came with them brought a smile onto his maw. "I'm sure you will. We can get started right away if you're up for it-"

Daisypaw ♀ | WC | App | 20/60 |#ff9966*deceased
Minnowstar ♂ | TC | T2 Warrior | 40/100 | #66ccff
Flurrypaw ♀ | TC | App | 20/60 |#9966ff
Martenpaw ♀ | RC | App | 20/60 | #cc0033*deceased
my cattos // feel free to pm!

Back to top Go down
Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

PostSubject: Re: rainkit's apprentice ceremony   rainkit's apprentice ceremony EmptyWed Feb 16, 2022 3:27 am

Rainpaws eyes Shimmered "YES!- Yes, I'm ready!" Rainpaw attempted to Calm themselves a little bit, For focus. "What've you got in mind first? I'm ready for ANYTHING!!!" Rainpaw Said, and had Probably cut off Minnowfin with their excitement, Maybe exaggerating their capability to do stuff, But they didn't care, They were going to do as MUCH As they could to help the clan with all of the energy they had.

Tom

Faceclaim(s):

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rainkit's apprentice ceremony   rainkit's apprentice ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

rainkit's apprentice ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp :: Highrock :: ThunderClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: