Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I've Got a Question [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

I've Got a Question [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: I've Got a Question [OPEN]   I've Got a Question [OPEN] EmptyThu 3 Feb 2022 - 6:53

Mallowkit had been anxious to leave the nursery constantly each and every day. The world around her, while a bit chilly, was exciting. Every single moment to learn, every single moment to check things out, was simply a point of excitement for the young kit. Quickly scrambling her way out of the nursery, her blue gaze scanned all around her to find her target of her queries. Sure, she'd learned about all the dens, and who lived there, as well as the type of prey they all ate... But surely, that wasn't all there was to learn. Right?

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: I've Got a Question [OPEN]   I've Got a Question [OPEN] EmptyThu 3 Feb 2022 - 10:32

Silky dark edges of wispy fur caught sharply against the wan light of the snowy skies, gentle ripples of quickly dissipating pale light heavily framed the occasional, quickly-fleeting movements exuded by Jaystar, a series of movements and brushes faintly reminiscent of the dark riverwaters flowing just beyond the reaches of camp. Brows knitting together faintly in an unknowing expression of exasperation at the timely realization that the young Mallowkit, though knowing of her name and little else due to her little age, was likely breaking for freedom with the intent of causing problems to some extent or another.

It felt like he often spent his days accidentally stumbling upon some young one that needed tending to in time-consuming manners of varying extent.

Waving off his current task with a fractional flick of the ear, Jaystar's head dropped lower against the hard weight of his own nape, teeth clicking softly as he rolled his shoulders. Sharp, molten gaze fixing upon the small, puffy shape of the little Mallowkit before him, the dark-furred Leader's pristine teeth were momentarily exposed as he finally bespoke his own attention to the situation, "does your mother know what you're up to?"

I've Got a Question [OPEN] Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: I've Got a Question [OPEN]   I've Got a Question [OPEN] EmptyThu 3 Feb 2022 - 11:31

Her vibrant blue gaze had been stolen by a few stray snowflakes that so happened to be dancing towards the ground, as if they were flecks of gold to be caught as a most prized possession. Balancing upon her hind legs, she dared strike at the flakes, watching as they seemed to disappear into a void forever. Of course, this lack of focus of the world around her led her to be caught off-guard by the much larger frame sulking in her direction. Her snowy fur fluffed in response, the hints of silver upon her mask turning to see the origin of the sound.

"Jaystar!" The sing-song tone of excitement and surprise called. While there certainly would be some kits who would be intimidated upon the appearance of the leader, it was extremely hard for Mallowkit to feel such after all the pestering she had done. After all, how can you view a big-bad-leader as a big-bad-leader if they answer all your questions?

Speaking of questions... "She doesn't mind. So long as I stay in camp." It was mostly true. Mallowkit's mother had tried her best to corral her into the nursery for the sake of warmth, but the sprightly alabaster fuzzball just couldn't be contained. Her thirst for knowledge simply was too grand for the den she presently called home. "I can't wait to become an apprentice. Then, she won't have to fret over me, and I'll be able to learn so much more!" Enthusiasm was woven into her voice like a quilted blanket. Hopping enthusiastically closer towards the much larger tom, her ears perked to hone in upon whatever response she may be given. "What were you just doing? Another patrol? Hunting?" The apprentices in camp had given her a hint of what it was she had to look forward to, and she intended to learn everything about it before she was an apprentice to gain a head-start.

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: I've Got a Question [OPEN]   I've Got a Question [OPEN] EmptySat 5 Feb 2022 - 14:20

The hard jut of the chin moved in fractional pieces; the hard lines of Jaystar's frost-speckled head shifting beneath his unkempt coat as he gently followed Mallowkit's bouncing movements, dark gaze fixed upon the hollow imprints of disorganized movements left in the little kit's wake. Somewhere within the darker recesses of his often not entirely there brain, an old ghost of remembrance flickered to life, the young molly's fidgety tendencies and rambunctious energy all too becoming of one he used to look after. Perhaps not too dissimilar to how his own kits would've faired with the inheritance of mannerisms, had he been around.

Rounded shell of the ear ghosted with the sensory input that incurred a sudden twitch at the abrupt ending of Mallowkit's inquiries, Jaystar blinked over at the eager little molly, faintest remnant of an apologetic frown evident upon the otherwise slate-set expression of his features. "Nothing too excitement inspiring, must I say. Keeping of the peace, seeing who tread upon who's tail, just the usual formalities that need be tended to."

I've Got a Question [OPEN] Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: I've Got a Question [OPEN]   I've Got a Question [OPEN] EmptySun 6 Feb 2022 - 18:15

Mallowkit settled down soon after prompting the ever-living Stars out of her leader, the oceanic gaze continuing to stare with amazement at the tom. "But that's totally still important." She emphasized, her ears momentarily flattening with passion. "If you didn't keep the peace... so many things could go wrong!" Her young mind began imagining countless scenarios, both possible and impossible. The idea of the Clan falling into chaos, things on fire, everyone turning on each other... Obviously it was rather far-fetched, but in her mind, it was entirely all possible.

"What's it like getting to be up on the Willow Branch? Is it fun? Do any kits try and play with your tail? It's so fluffy! I know they've tried to mess with mine." She continued to ramble, her gaze shifting to meet the amber tom's to the appendage in question. It was both a joy and annoyance of youth - the constant ability to have conversation, but also to somehow morph the world to focus around them.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've Got a Question [OPEN]   I've Got a Question [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

I've Got a Question [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1