Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A animation question (Open to anyone)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

A animation question (Open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: A animation question (Open to anyone)   A animation question (Open to anyone) EmptySat 19 Mar 2016 - 9:39

So I learned animation and I need to know how to upload them on here, so I need some help. Anyone can answer this...
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: A animation question (Open to anyone)   A animation question (Open to anyone) EmptySat 19 Mar 2016 - 9:43

It should be the same as uploading a normal picture.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A animation question (Open to anyone)   A animation question (Open to anyone) EmptySat 19 Mar 2016 - 9:45

Ya I tried that it didn't work, it says the file type is wrong

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A animation question (Open to anyone)   A animation question (Open to anyone) EmptySat 19 Mar 2016 - 9:48

What did you save it as?

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A animation question (Open to anyone)   A animation question (Open to anyone) EmptySat 19 Mar 2016 - 10:01

I just clicked Save As
Back to top Go down
Dandelionheart

Dandelionheart

Characters : Dandelionpaw
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: A animation question (Open to anyone)   A animation question (Open to anyone) EmptySat 19 Mar 2016 - 11:53

If you can try saving it as something else (in a different file) and then see if it works.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A animation question (Open to anyone)   A animation question (Open to anyone) EmptySat 19 Mar 2016 - 11:54

Alright I'll try
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A animation question (Open to anyone)   A animation question (Open to anyone) EmptySat 19 Mar 2016 - 11:57

OOC: Double posting sorry

So when I save it differently it says "Layers cannot be saved with this format. Do you want to proceed?" should I, I'm sorry I'm so worried about viruses
Back to top Go down
Dandelionheart

Dandelionheart

Characters : Dandelionpaw
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: A animation question (Open to anyone)   A animation question (Open to anyone) EmptySat 19 Mar 2016 - 12:03

I think it would be okay to proceed. I don't think something like this would give you viruses.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A animation question (Open to anyone)   A animation question (Open to anyone) EmptySat 19 Mar 2016 - 12:09

Yeah, that's supposed to happen, go ahead and press proceed.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A animation question (Open to anyone)   A animation question (Open to anyone) EmptySat 19 Mar 2016 - 12:17

Alright I'll try

A animation question (Open to anyone) My_fir11

It doesn't show it as a animation but it is I promise
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: A animation question (Open to anyone)   A animation question (Open to anyone) EmptySun 20 Mar 2016 - 14:24

Ever thought of maybe making it a .gif? Or just go to an image/video upload site and copy the link.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

A animation question (Open to anyone) VHQrlk5
A animation question (Open to anyone) 1QYZaRo

A animation question (Open to anyone) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A animation question (Open to anyone)   A animation question (Open to anyone) EmptySun 20 Mar 2016 - 14:28

On Firealpaca, if you go to layers and select onionskin mode, every layer will be a frame. Then when you go to save, select export as onionskin (I think that's what it's called..) and it will make it into a folder. Just put it through something like windows movie maker or even a slide show if you need to, as long as it changes picture along some sort of timeline.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A animation question (Open to anyone)   A animation question (Open to anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

A animation question (Open to anyone)
Page 1 of 1