Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Thunderclan Rolling Events Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Thunderclan Rolling Events Thread Empty
PostSubject: Thunderclan Rolling Events Thread   Thunderclan Rolling Events Thread EmptyWed 2 Feb 2022 - 11:26

The purpose of this thread is to provide a place for users to share information about what is going on with their characters, or things that fellow roleplayers might like to know. For example, if your character was severely injured, had kits, went through a devastating breakup, etc. Thunderclan is a tightknit group of folks and I feel like having this thread will help us to keep tabs on what is going on. This is not a requirement but more something to help enrich the roleplay environment. This can be a quick reference for those joining and for you to use to keep an eye on what is going on within our clan. Things that have a major clan impact will also be included on the Thunderclan introduction page for an overview on large-scale events.

I hope you have fun with using this and enjoy it as a reference for you Thunderclan roleplay experience!

Code:
[b]Characters Involved:[/b]
[b]Briefly Describe the Event:[/b]
[b]Applicable Topics:[/b]

Since this is a rolling thread, it is fairly casual in nature but make sure you keep your posts to the point of the thread. I will not have a section I am updating, the posts below will serve as updates. Think of it like a social media feed, things that are newer tend to be more relevant and impactful. If something major changes in regards to what you already posted, then feel free to just post an update as a new post. Not only will this help us out, but serve as a quick record of history for the future. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to DM me. I will start us off by posting a couple of examples.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Rolling Events Thread   Thunderclan Rolling Events Thread EmptyWed 2 Feb 2022 - 11:36

Characters Involved: Stoatfur, Minkstar, Swanmist, Mintpaw, Flurrypaw, Pebblepaw
Briefly Describe the Event: After vowing to not eat fish as a family, the group of former Riverclan cats found themselves unable to live in a territory whose prey is mostly fish. They fled to Thunderclan, where Stoatfur found them and lead them to camp to meet with Minkstar as they requested. After a brief discussion, they were allowed to join the clan with the promise they were serve it like any other Thunderclan cat.
Applicable Topics: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t46509-thunderstorms-of-hope-o
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t46523-lost-little-fishies-closed-for-swanfam-minkstar

Characters Involved: Appledapple, Stoatfur
Briefly Describe the Event: Appledapple and Stoatfur, whose relationship has been rocky for some time, went out on a patrol together. Before reaching their destination, they crossed paths with a rogue, who didn't hesitate to viciously attack. In self-defense (and a lack of self-control), Appledapple killed the cat who attacked her. It was a moment too late when they realized the attack was in defense of a helpless litter of kits. After a brief deliberation, Appledapple and Stoatfur took the kits back to Thunderclan to be raised.
Applicable Topics: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t46517-dark-path-guide-my-paws-closed
Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Rolling Events Thread   Thunderclan Rolling Events Thread EmptyFri 25 Feb 2022 - 22:03

Characters Involved: Dawnhawk/Klaus, Thrushnose
Briefly Describe the Event: While tracking a raccoon near the river, Thrushnose had a run-in with a rogue tom (actually Dawnhawk/Klaus, ex-SkyClan fugitive and current leader of the Forgotten Order). After being injured during the fight, she dragged herself home to deliver the tom's message: something about Achelois, Achlys, and Atalante being "traitors."
Applicable Topics: The Hawk and the Thrush [closed]
Row Away, Row Away [open]

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Rolling Events Thread   Thunderclan Rolling Events Thread EmptyFri 11 Mar 2022 - 10:43

Characters Involved: Mottlerose, Minnowfin, Mistlekit, Morningkit, Tigerkit, Mosskit, Mothkit
Briefly Describe the Event: Mottlerose and Minnowfin had their first litter of bbs! They're also like... very in love.
Applicable Topics: Borth!

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Rolling Events Thread   Thunderclan Rolling Events Thread EmptySun 3 Apr 2022 - 21:39

Characters Involved: Stoatstar (Thrushnose)
Briefly Describe the Event: Being overwhelmed and exhausted, Stoatstar leaves the camp in an attempted to find some relief. Instead, he discovered the dead body of his mother, who was killed by a Dark Forest cat. Given his love and admiration for Thrushnose... this has broken Stoat in a whole new way.
Applicable Topics: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t47337-one-by-one-closedsolo#518068
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Rolling Events Thread   Thunderclan Rolling Events Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Thunderclan Rolling Events Thread
Page 1 of 1