Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I needz you to read this

Go down 
AuthorMessage
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

I needz you to read this Empty
PostI needz you to read this

Okay, everyone knows Tall and Moose were my so-called 'parents' in RP, but Tall hash always been too young. SO, my charrie hash never really noticed this, (dun make fun of him XD) and he wants to find his true parents, that are Clan cats. (TC) Plz post here if you are willing to have your charrie tell mine that they are his real parent(s). You must be older than a Newly Appointed Warrior. It can be a dead cat, too)

I needz you to read this I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Share this post on: reddit

I needz you to read this :: Comments

No Comment.

I needz you to read this

Page 1 of 1