Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My Pace [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9991

My Pace [Open] Empty
PostSubject: My Pace [Open]   My Pace [Open] EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 5:30 pm

The gold and white rogue still felt the exhaustion from the battle, while she wasn't nearly as wounded as some of the others, the intensity of the battle still seeped into her bones. In all her life she couldn't recall a battle she fought in as intense as that. Of course she fought of predators, and lone cats here and there but fighting a full clan? Thorns was it difficult.

She knew that she was putting her duty as a Prowler on hold. She knew that she needed to be out in the territories finding recruits, but she couldn't bring herself to disappear from the friendly camp, away from the nests that were lined with pelts. For now she just wanted to rest. They all deserved a good rest didn't they?

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5704

My Pace [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Pace [Open]   My Pace [Open] EmptySun Jan 30, 2022 7:52 pm

The day or so after the battle had been a bit of a blur, if Atalante was being honest. And even now she still felt bone tired, though she knew her injuries could've been much worse than they were. After some hunting, she was ready to curl up in the den she shared with some of her siblings and rest. She was... Somewhat reluctant to head back into the forest. She knew she needed to, of course, but she wanted no part of the marshes after what had happened. Klaus had given her a mission, but had given her a bit of time to get ready to leave, at least.

It seemed someone was already in the den when Atalante entered. Her older sister's white and gold pelt stood out against the pelts she lay on, and Atalante padded over to her own nest that was nearby. "Hey, Torn." Atalante mewed softly in greeting. "You look as tired as I feel." She grinned wryly, stretching out on the hare pelt that lined her own nest.

WolfstarSkC T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRC T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawSC App
20 / 60
#867b6b
HoneykitNot Pictured
SkC Unborn Kit
10 / 30
#ff4732
StoneheartNot Pictured
Perma NPC
SkC T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

My Pace [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Pace [Open]   My Pace [Open] EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 9:44 am

Torn had lifted her head at the approach of her younger sister. A small smile gracing her maw. "That battle sure was something." She said stretching out somewhat in her spot. "I don't think I have ever been this exhausted before, and I was out on my own for a while." The gold and white she-cat commented. "I don't remember doing anything like that even when I was in Skyclan." She commented.

Back to top Go down
Lampy

Lampy

Characters : Tarot | Greypaw- | Plague | Sootpaw*
Clan/Rank : Tarot: Tier 3/Loner | Plague: Tier 1/Loner
Pisces Goat
Number of posts : 224

My Pace [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Pace [Open]   My Pace [Open] EmptyMon Feb 28, 2022 4:28 pm

My Pace [Open] Tarot_2nd_Banner

{ Text Colour: #72376a }

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ||-------|| ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

After slapping on some cobwebs on his cleansed wounds, Tarot made the rounds around the area, assisting the members where he could. While he wasn't exactly an empathetic feline, he still knew the value in keeping those under his guidance healthy. As days passed though, he himself began feeling unwell. Perhaps the cold was getting to him, perhaps it was just his body's way of showing the limit he had been pushed to. Despite this all, he still went through his own personal training. Leaping through the trees in the patches of forest around them, running through deep snow. Regardless of his wounds, which he still refreshed the dressings of, he tried to keep his form in shape.

Eventually, though, he noticed that the prowlers under his watch weren't continuing their duties. While he understood the reasoning for some, for others he was a bit skeptical. Due to the biting cold of leafbare though, he decided to remain lenient, for now.

One thing though remained on his mind. He had been disregarding it for a while, but since they all had time in recovering, he thought he might as well get it over with. Stalking to one den in particular, the elegant tom stuck his head inside. "Tornshadow, I've come to discuss the matter of your re-naming, after the battle you've more than enough proved that your clan name is below you. I have a few suggestions if you'd like to hear them out." After all, re-naming Klaus had turned out well enough, why not try his claws at another feline's identity?

- Tarot - Plague Rat
- Loner [Tier 3] - Loner [Tier 1] -
- He/Him - He/him -

Full Art and Profiles Here!

Feel free to PM me if you want to thread ^^
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

My Pace [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Pace [Open]   My Pace [Open] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2022 9:23 am

Torn was quick to straighten up at the sound of Tarot speaking. Azure eyes turned to her... leader? Was that the right word. He was over her in rank after all. She glanced towards Atalante before turning her attention back to Tarot. "Of course! I would be glad to hear them." Anything would be better than her clan name. She didn't need a constant reminder of her clan life, while she couldn't find any suitable alternatives, Tarot would certainly be one with some good names.

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5704

My Pace [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Pace [Open]   My Pace [Open] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2022 11:15 am

"Honestly I... I think I'd be okay not doing something like that again." Atalante mewed in response. She couldn't seem to shake the images of bloodshed from her mind, especially not the way that tortoiseshell had fallen. And the dark tom they had come across in the marshes... One of his ilk had killed Apollo, but... She didn't know. Had it really been worth it? All of that wouldn't bring her brother back.

Tornshadow spoke again, and the mention of Skyclan made her ears twitched, a spark of curiosity in her gaze. "What was clan life like?" She asked. Obviously not a good life, considering Klaus and Tornshadow were no longer with the clans, but she wanted to know at least a little of what she might be walking into.

Another set of pawsteps entered the den, and Atalante glanced up, giving Tarot a small nod in greeting. He addressed Tornshadow, and Ata kept quiet, though her curiosity was still evident. She'd always thought that clan names were a mouthful and rather strange... It was good that Torn was looking to change that.

WolfstarSkC T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRC T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawSC App
20 / 60
#867b6b
HoneykitNot Pictured
SkC Unborn Kit
10 / 30
#ff4732
StoneheartNot Pictured
Perma NPC
SkC T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Lampy

Lampy

Characters : Tarot | Greypaw- | Plague | Sootpaw*
Clan/Rank : Tarot: Tier 3/Loner | Plague: Tier 1/Loner
Pisces Goat
Number of posts : 224

My Pace [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Pace [Open]   My Pace [Open] EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 4:00 pm

My Pace [Open] Tarot_2nd_Banner

{ Text Colour: #72376a }

The prowler's eager reply made him nod, obviously she had been getting a bit nasty about that. Understandable, clan names were far too ostentatious for his liking, so stifling and uninspired. Humming, he began to list his ideas out, expression passive with curiosity as he watched for the feline's response to each.

"Let's see here then... Gaia, Rhea, Kyra, Calypso, and Hecate are what I've come up with, I got some of them from cats I met during my time as a loner." He mused, in fact, he was quite sure 'Hecate' was one of his siblings... though that one may be a bit odd, seeing as how, as far as he knew, most of his siblings had died within weeks of their birth, eaten by other cats... well, she didn't need to know that.

Pulling himself from the past, he looked t the young prowler tilting his head as he rose a brow. "Any strike your fancy, Torn?"

- Tarot - Plague Rat
- Loner [Tier 3] - Loner [Tier 1] -
- He/Him - He/him -

Full Art and Profiles Here!

Feel free to PM me if you want to thread ^^
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

My Pace [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Pace [Open]   My Pace [Open] EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 7:22 pm

Torn had listened intently as the tom started listing off different names but one in particular caught her attention. Calypso.. She liked that one. Not even really hearing the last one he named due to the other one just seeming so... right.

"Calypso.." She stated, the name rolling off her tongue. It had a nice ring to it. It seemed to be perfect. "I will go with that one, it just.. fits.." She told the tom. "Thank you, for the suggestions Tarot. I appreciate it."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Pace [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Pace [Open]   My Pace [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

My Pace [Open]
Page 1 of 1