Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Father and Daughter bonding

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

Father and Daughter bonding - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Father and Daughter bonding   Father and Daughter bonding - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Jan 2022 - 2:56

The member 'Arcana' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8

Father and Daughter bonding - Page 2 Mistpe10
Father and Daughter bonding - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3243

Father and Daughter bonding - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Father and Daughter bonding   Father and Daughter bonding - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Jan 2022 - 3:41

Deerpaw signed as yet another snake appeared. there must be a camp here or something. starclan must really hate her father. leaping forward, she took out the snake with one snap of her jaws.

Deerpaw used Tail Yank, dealing 7dmg and -15SP

Duskflight:
36/50 HP
48/120 SP

Deerpaw:
20/20 HP
26/60 SP (-15)

Snake: KO
0/15 HP (-7)
68/75 SP

panting somewhat, Deerpaw nodded to Duskflight's suggestions. "No, your not bad. it's just that your fur doesn't match the terrain. in fact, I bet I'll be terrible when leafbare ends. I'm just be comforted by the thought that I'll be one of the few supports for the clan when leafbare comes, and one of the worse when leafbare ends. at least your strong in three seasons." she said, staring at the snow gathering around her paws. why was her pelt so white, in a clan meant for the shadows?

shaking her head, Deerpaw gathered her catches and murmured, "Let's go home..." but was it really home? dragging her tail and paws, she slowly began heading back to camp.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down

Father and Daughter bonding
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2