Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mother-Daughter Bonding

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Mother-Daughter Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Mother-Daughter Bonding   Mother-Daughter Bonding EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 4:57 pm

Dawnpetal had decided that, now that Ravenkit was growing old enough to eat fresh-kill without having to have it chewed up for her first, she was old enough to be shown around camp. She purred with a smile and slipped out of the nursery, waiting for her kit to follow her. "Come along, little Ravenkit. It's time for the tour around camp."

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 309

PostSubject: Re: Mother-Daughter Bonding   Mother-Daughter Bonding EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 5:12 pm

Little Ravenkit followed her mother closely, one thing she loved most was going out the nursery and explore, she was always curious and several times had tried to slip out the nursery without being seen before, no success. Today she was eager to finally be able to explore outside, she was purring excited and trotted besides her mom.

"Let´s go let´s go mom! i wanna see everything around! come on!" Ravenkit wanted to run off already

Mother-Daughter Bonding 29019410
Mother-Daughter Bonding Signat10

Art by my dear friend Yoshachu and me :3 

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Mother-Daughter Bonding   Mother-Daughter Bonding EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 5:39 pm

"Calm down, little one," the warrior purred affectionately. She padded over to the tree stump on the other side of the clearing where a large clump of ferns was woven into a den. "This is the apprentices' den. In a few moons, you will be sleeping in here from now on."

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mother-Daughter Bonding   Mother-Daughter Bonding EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 6:23 pm

Ravenkit´s whiskers twitched a bit, peeking trying to see inside the den.

"I won´t sleep with you anymore mom?" the little she-cat looked at her mom "I can at least visit you?" sure she was eager to be an apprentice but she didn´t liked the idea of being away from Dawnpetal.

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Mother-Daughter Bonding   Mother-Daughter Bonding EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 6:27 pm

"Of course you can, dear, but I won't be sleeping in the nursery anymore once you've become an apprentice." She led Ravenkit over to another den beside the nursery, a large bush with a nettle patch next to it. "Instead, I'll be sleeping in here. This is the warriors' den, which is also where you'll be sleeping once you've completed your training."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mother-Daughter Bonding   Mother-Daughter Bonding EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 6:35 pm

"Oh, okay" relief hit the young she-cat, then she purred "Then when i become a warrior, we will sleeping together again! i´ll work hard mom! So i can be a warrior quick!"

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Mother-Daughter Bonding   Mother-Daughter Bonding EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 6:40 pm

"I know you will. I am already so proud of you, you're going to be a fantastic warrior." Dawnpetal nuzzled and licked her adopted kit's cheek, then made her way to a large rock with a massive crack in it, which was covered with ferns. "This is the medicine den. Whenever cats or injured or sick, they will come here so that our medicine cat Mapleleaf can restore them back to perfect health using special herbs, berries, and roots."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mother-Daughter Bonding   Mother-Daughter Bonding EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 6:53 pm

Ravenkit purred and nuzzled back, then listened to her mother, trying to memorize each den and their location.

"So i have to come here if i´m not feeling well... Ok i think i got it"

The she-cat then looked around, like trying to find something

"Mom? where´s the leader´s den?" 

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Mother-Daughter Bonding   Mother-Daughter Bonding EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 6:58 pm

In response to her question, Dawnpetal padded over to the tallest rock in camp, where a large crack was covered with lichen. "This is Blizzardstar's den. Whenever she calls for a Clan meeting, she'll climb this Highrock and address the Clan from the top. Leopardclaw, the deputy -- as well as my adopted father and your adopted grandfather -- also stands atop the Highrock to hold ceremonies. Just like how he did with me and nearly every other cat in the Clan, he will be holding your own apprentice ceremony and assign you a mentor to train you in the ways of the warrior code and how to be a strong, skilled, and loyal ThunderClan cat."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mother-Daughter Bonding   Mother-Daughter Bonding EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 7:24 pm

"wooooooow" little Ravenkit meowed in amazement, eyes sparkling a bit in excitement looking at the tall rock.

"... i can´t wait to start my training mom... i wanna show everyone how amazing i can be"

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Mother-Daughter Bonding   Mother-Daughter Bonding EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 7:26 pm

"You know..." Dawnpetal meowed with a playful smile, "if you'd like to begin learning the basics early, I wouldn't say no to that. But if you want to wait until you're an apprentice to learn all the cool stuff there is to hunting and fighting, I perfectly understand." She was having trouble keeping her purrs of laughter to herself.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mother-Daughter Bonding   Mother-Daughter Bonding EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 7:45 pm

Her ears perked up.

"i can start learning now? really? i want!" she smiles and starts bouncing and meowing "i want i want i want i want!" 

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Mother-Daughter Bonding   Mother-Daughter Bonding EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 7:50 pm

Dawnpetal gave a little mrrow of laughter. "Alright, alright. But I'm only going to go through the very basic things, nothing too complex. Let's head back to the nursery first."

Once the warrior led her adopted kit back to the thick bramble bush-turned nursery, she lowered herself into a crouch. "I'll demonstrate the hunter's crouch first. You have to distribute weight between all four paws, and when you step forward you must step slowly and carefully. Keep your tail straight and still, and don't let your belly fur brush against the ground." To demonstrate, she began stalking forward very softly; the snow underpaw didn't even crunch as she carefully placed each paw down.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mother-Daughter Bonding   Mother-Daughter Bonding EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 8:39 pm

Ravenkit watched her mom with attentive and curious eyes, listening carefully to her instructions, and when she finished, the kit instantly dropped into a crouch, trying to imitate her.

"Distribute weight, step slowly and carefully, tail straight and don´t let the belly fur brush against the ground..." she was mumbling the instructions while crouching and starting to move, she was wobbly and made a bit of noise like 5 of each 10 steps she did.

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Mother-Daughter Bonding   Mother-Daughter Bonding EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 8:44 pm

"Your technique is very good," Dawnpetal praised. "You'll still need much more practice before you can perfect the hunter's crouch and stalk, though. Keep practicing a little more, and then I'll teach you how to pounce."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mother-Daughter Bonding   Mother-Daughter Bonding Empty

Back to top Go down

Mother-Daughter Bonding
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next