Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I might change my Site name

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

Characters : (P)ineheart, ✝ (R)ainpaw, ? (M)aggotpaw ? [S]nailpaw
Clan/Rank : (P) Riverclan Tier I Warrior, (R) Thunderclan App (M) Skyclan Apprentice [S] Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 428

I might change my Site name Empty
PostI might change my Site name

Zeeps is an Online alias name thing used by my friends Fruup and AverageAxolotl
It was an Alias that they chose, Because I couldn't decide. (It was based off of my Roblox username.)
But I'm losing attachment to that, So, I might change it, Probably to Mossy Stars on here or Moss 'n' Stars, Or Moths at Night or something, I'd like help, But keep it somewhere around those, But this topic isn't about thinking for me, It's about the fact that I might change my user, AND RE-OPEN THE CRAFT CABIN!

haha plugs, anyways.
I'll be providing more cat art, The form will be different, I'll still give credits to Fruup For the OG Craft Cabin forms/the entire first post, As they helped so much when I didn't know much of the site, But now, I know what to do a little better than back then, and I'm letting them go down in Craft Cabin history.

TL;DR
Changing username to something like Moss 'n' Stars and Re-Furbishing the Craft Cabin for a Grand Re-Opening.

Snailpaw
Tom

PM me for plots n stuff

roman numerals, in case you need them
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

I might change my Site name :: Comments

Anonymous
Re: I might change my Site name
Post Tue 18 Jan 2022 - 15:35 by Guest
sounds good! im excited to see what you change your name to and to see the craft cabin reopen :D

I might change my Site name

Page 1 of 1