Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Snow Found in the Snow [O]

Go down 
+4
Mosspelt
Alex
Memories
Grey
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1198

Snow Found in the Snow [O] Empty
PostSubject: Snow Found in the Snow [O]   Snow Found in the Snow [O] EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 10:35 pm

With Snow on his back, Frostgaze entered the camp with a glance around. There were a few warriors, and he meowed to the nearest one, "Please go and retrieve Murkystar, you will never guess what I found out in the territory." His tone was dry, though no ill-will was directed toward Snow herself. It was simply because he knew that someone would push back against it. Crouching down to let Snow off his back, the deputy sat with her quietly, awaiting Murkystar's appearance. "Snow, in the clans we name somewhat differently, so your name would be Snowkit. Are you okay with that?" Frostgaze asked inquisitively. He didn't want to just start calling her Snowkit, but things were different in clans. She would have to acclimate eventually.

Snow Found in the Snow [O] Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: Snow Found in the Snow [O]   Snow Found in the Snow [O] EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 10:43 pm

Nightstalker quirked a brow at Frostgaze curiously as he was told to go and get his mother. Frostgaze was perfectly capable of doing so, and it was more socially acceptable for the deputy to disturb their leaders. "Sure thing, Frostgaze." The dark tom mewed, his eyes finally catching on the little kitten riding their deputy. Huh, alright then. Quirking a brow at his deputy, he shrugged and dipped into his mother's den. "Murkystar, Frostgaze has brought an uh, little visitor." he meowed gently.

Snow Found in the Snow [O] Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

PostSubject: Re: Snow Found in the Snow [O]   Snow Found in the Snow [O] EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 10:50 pm

Swiftheart watched her brother run off to go tell their mom about the newfound kitten.

She was really excited, she loved meeting new kits, maybe someday she could have some of her own. She knew who she would want them with. Hmm that would be nice

She walked over to frostgaze and snow.

Hello there snow she purred warmly You are the cutest thing she looked at frostgaze Poor thing lost in the cold?

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Snow Found in the Snow [O]   Snow Found in the Snow [O] EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 11:02 pm

Marshmallow sat in Shadowclan's camp, cleaning her tail thoroughly. The spotty warrior's ears perked when she recognised Frostgaze's voice. Stopping mid-lick, she turned her head around to face him and... Another kit? With her tongue still out a little she stood up, shaking her fur off clumps of snow that stuck to her short fur. She trotted over, tail up. Maybe she would've ran over, jumping into the tom's fluffy white fur, but he brought a tiny kit with him, so maybe it wasn't the time for that. "Hi Frostgaze!" She meowed, before turning her attention to the kit, dropping down into a little crouched position. "What's your name?" She purred, tapping the white kit on the nose with her black paw. "I'm Marshmallow." She looked up at Frostgaze. "This seems very familiar for... Some reason." She softly mewed, jokingly. Marshmallow tilted her head, staring down at the kit. "Welcome to Shadowclan." She stood up, now standing above Frostgaze and the rogue kit. Have I really grown all that much? She wondered, whiskers twitching. It was weird being taller than Frostgaze... Maybe it wasn't weird to anyone else, because the white tom was short, but to her, it was.

Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: Snow Found in the Snow [O]   Snow Found in the Snow [O] EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 11:14 pm

It started with two cats, then three, then four. Duskflight wasted no time to join in, curiosity hiding behind his eyes with a wide smile. A little figure with a pelt somewhat like Nightstalker's, standing by Frostgaze's familiar form. He blinked. "How did you find the little one, Frostgaze? Was there anyone else with her then?" The events happening reminded him of when he first saw Shypaw— though she was still a kit back then. This was different, though. In the middle of the cold leaf-bare, an unfamiliar kit was found? That was odd. Nonetheless, he wished to make a good first impression for every cat he met. "I do agree, this does seem very familiar.. Though anyway, I'm Duskflight! I'd also like to know your name." The tom offered the kit a warm smile, waiting for an answer to come.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2402

PostSubject: Re: Snow Found in the Snow [O]   Snow Found in the Snow [O] EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 11:31 pm

Snow looked around nervously at all the strange cats, shrinking back a little from all the attention.
“I-I’m Snowkit, apparently,” she stuttered. Exhausted and shivering a little, she leaned into Frostgaze’s flank.

((Sorry for the short post))
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Snow Found in the Snow [O]   Snow Found in the Snow [O] EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 12:41 pm

Mrukystar's head lifted as a cat peered into her den unexpectedly, bristling momentarily before she quickly recognized Nightstalker. Blinking slowly, she nodded and got to her feet, shaking out her pelt briefly before stepping out of her den and padding over to where she saw her deputy waiting, along with a very small scrap of fur. Her eyes softened slightly as she gazed at it for a moment before looking back up to Frostgaze. "Where did you find..." She trailed off briefly, scenting the air before continuing. "Her? I assume no sign of her parents anywhere?" She asked, fully anticipating what the answer would be. "We'll let patrols know to keep an eye out, just in case, and ask the border patrols to check with the other clans. She doesn't smell like any of them, but I'd rather be on the safe side." She mewed softly, turning her gaze back down to the kit. "Snowkit, hmm? A fitting name for you. Frostgaze, please get her to the nursery and warmed up, I'm sure she's freezing. I'll send Basilbloom to check on her once she's settled in a bit."

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Snow Found in the Snow [O] Giphy
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Snow Found in the Snow [O]   Snow Found in the Snow [O] EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 4:35 pm

Snowkit looked up apprehensively at Murkystar, she knew this was someone important.
“Who’s Basilbloom?” she asked.

((Post’s short, my brain isn’t all here today))
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: Snow Found in the Snow [O]   Snow Found in the Snow [O] EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 8:03 pm

"I found her out on our territory." He put simply, not really wanting to go into specifics. There wasn't much specific about it, to be frank. As Murkystar approached he knew what questions she would ask. Though he hadn't expected her to want to send out patrols so quickly, she must have assumed that he hadn't seen the parents. Her assumption would be correct most nights. "Patrols will not be immediately necessary. I, unfortunately, found the body of Snowkit's mother not far from Snowkit herself. I will ensure a patrol is sent out to bury the body as to not attract predators." Frostgaze's pale eyes looked to Snowkit for a moment, then back at Murkystar. "I will, of course, get her warmed up in the nursery." He looked back to Snowkit, feeling her partially absorbed in his long fur. "Snowkit, Basilbloom is our medicine cat, she will ensure you are not sick. Come with me, you can continue to be in my fur if you want, I will spend some time laying there with you and ensuring you settle in. I have found my fur is exceptionally warm." He curled his tail around her protectively, gently prodding her toward the nursery.

Snow Found in the Snow [O] Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T4 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3218

PostSubject: Re: Snow Found in the Snow [O]   Snow Found in the Snow [O] EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 7:00 am

deerkit poked her head out of the nursery and watched the duo. she recognized frostgaze as the deputy, but she had never seen the white she-kit before. they look tired, she noted. could the white she-kit be related to her? deerkit knew that she had been found at the border not too recently, and she was white in color as well, except for a few tabby patches. no, the she-kit was much younger. regardless, she should greet them.

"Hi! I'm Deerkit!" she purred as frostgaze and the kit neared.

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T4 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Snow Found in the Snow [O]   Snow Found in the Snow [O] EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 7:52 pm

((Snowkit is black with white markings, just to specify))
Snowkit listened as Frostgaze explained how he found her. She stayed up against Frostgaze’s fur, still in a bit of shock. The tom’s fluffy fur felt comforting, even if the smell was foreign. She shuffled a paw, not noticing when he paused to look at her. Snowkit kept her gaze down, as her mother had taught her to when around her elders. She nodded silently when Frostgaze spoke again and began to follow him to the nursery.
As they neared the nursery, a somewhat older-looking kit approached and introduced herself. Snowkit nodded calmly. “I’m Snowkit, nice to meet you,” she purred, stepping out of Frostgaze’s fur a bit. Snowkit shivered a little in the cold. Her fur was fairly thick for her age and size, but certainly not anything like some of the grown Clan cats she’d seen.
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T4 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3218

PostSubject: Re: Snow Found in the Snow [O]   Snow Found in the Snow [O] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 12:57 am

((oops, I'll take note))

deerkit noted how snowkit seemed to be a bit cold. gesturing with her tail, deerkit said, "come inside the nursery, there's some moss and feathers to keep you warm. you must be freezing!" truth to be told, deerkit herself wasnt doing much better. whoever her parents were, they didn't have long fur like most shadowclan cats. deerkit's fur was short and sleek, and the she-kit was freezing in the cold of leafbare, but no matter. welcoming snowkit was more important at the moment. if what she heard was true, snowkit's mother had just died, and deerkit could only imagine what it felt like. at least for her, there was still some possibility that deerkit's parents were still alive. but if they were, why would they leave her to die at the border.

shaking her head to clear the thoughts, deerkit padded back into the nursery to gather some feathers for her new denmate.

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T4 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Snow Found in the Snow [O]   Snow Found in the Snow [O] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 1:11 pm

Murkystar's eyes widened in understanding, and she straightened to look back to Frostgaze. "I see. You focus on getting her settled, Frostgaze, I will arrange the patrol myself. Make sure her needs are taken care of." She mewed, nodding for them to go get settled. Her heart broke for the kit, who knew what she had seen or experienced. She would lead the patrol to her mother's body herself, following Frostgaze's scent trail, and bury her to rest in peace. She'd let Frostgaze know where she had been buried in case Snowkit wanted to visit her. "Mistyfalcon, Batglow, come with me. Nightstalker, please collect some other warriors to investigate the area with you, and track any predators that may have been in the area." She mewed, turning to leave.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Snow Found in the Snow [O] Giphy
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Snow Found in the Snow [O]   Snow Found in the Snow [O] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 1:49 pm

Snowkit nodded gratefully in response to Deerkit’s offer. “Thanks. Yeah, it’s pretty cold out,” she mewed. Snowkit turned to Frostgaze. “Thanks for, you know, taking me in,” she mewed, before turning and following Deerkit into the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: Snow Found in the Snow [O]   Snow Found in the Snow [O] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 3:08 pm

Nightstalkers eyes seemed to sparkle as he was told to pick his team. Nodding sharply, the young tom tried to hide how pleased he was with the notion before he made his way over to the already gathered warriors. Though he couldn't help but notice that Murkystar had chosen the strongest and the best warriors to take with her, leaving him with not-as-good options... but beggars couldn't be choosers. "Swiftheart, Duskflight, Marshmallow, if you'll come with me. We'll head out right away." He meowed strongly, commandingly, even though he wanted to soften his tone and ask for Duskflight's assistance. He'd perhaps like another cat or two, but for those that did not come out at Frostgaze's call, he sorely did not want.

Snow Found in the Snow [O] Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snow Found in the Snow [O]   Snow Found in the Snow [O] Empty

Back to top Go down

Snow Found in the Snow [O]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next