Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Snow Found in the Snow [O]

Go down 
+4
Mosspelt
Alex
Memories
Grey
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2870

Snow Found in the Snow [O] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow Found in the Snow [O]   Snow Found in the Snow [O] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 2:48 pm

Swiftheart jumped up hearing the invite from her brother. She nodded excited and glad that he had wanted her to join. She was also very happy that Murkystar had chosen him to lead this and not her. She would have lead it of course if asked but Nightstalker was a much better option in her mind.

He was a natural leader and she was happy to follow his lead on this mission. Right behind you! she answered falling in line by his side. If they ran into any predators she would have his back no matter what.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: Snow Found in the Snow [O]   Snow Found in the Snow [O] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 5:44 pm

Duskflight nodded, his concern soon morphing into a small instead. "Well then, let's head off," He chuckled, joining in the line. Swiftheart seemed no less ecstatic like her usual self. He could easily tell then that she was excited for the patrol, even as it might've been serious. Though, his encounters with predators have told him not to be off guard. Just a moment missed, and soon, a predator or two might've already been roaming the area around. With a sharp flick of the tail, he waited for Nightstalker's sign to head on.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3237

PostSubject: Re: Snow Found in the Snow [O]   Snow Found in the Snow [O] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 6:44 pm

deerkit grabs a pawful of feathers and moss and combines them into a somewhat decent nest. embarrassed that it wasn't the best, deerkit could only hope that snowkit would like it still.

"Tell me a bit about yourself," she prompted snowkit.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Snow Found in the Snow [O]   Snow Found in the Snow [O] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 9:40 pm

“Well, I used to live beyond the clan territories with my mama. Her name was Light. I don’t know who my father is. I never met him. Mama and I had to leave our territory when prey got hard to find. Mama didn’t want to hunt on the Clan territory but she had to,” Snowkit said. She didn’t really know what else to say. Her life was pretty ordinary in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snow Found in the Snow [O]   Snow Found in the Snow [O] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 9:46 pm

deerkit internally winced when she heard that snowkit's mother had hunted on clan territory. was that why snowkit was here? because a warrior had accidentally killed her mother and felt guilty? deerkit dug her claws into the dirt. remembering that snowkit could see her, deerkit forced a smile that looked almost too natural and flicked a ball of moss at snowkit.

"Do you want to play moss ball?"

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Snow Found in the Snow [O]   Snow Found in the Snow [O] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 12:43 pm

Snowkit flinched a little upon seeing Deerkit’s claws, but relaxed when the other kit smiled. “Sure, how do you play?” Snowkit mewed. “My mama played with me sometimes, but I don’t have littermates so yeah”
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snow Found in the Snow [O]   Snow Found in the Snow [O] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 4:10 pm

deerkit tossed the ball to snowkit. "It's simple, really. one of us throw the ball into the air and the other has to catch it like its a bird of sorts. it helps train us for hunting!" she explained. as an example, deerkit tossed the moss ball high in the air before leaping up, her tail waving to keep balance. she extended one white paw to bat down the ball. "See? Now you try it!" she said before tossing the ball high in the air again.

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Snow Found in the Snow [O]   Snow Found in the Snow [O] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 4:20 pm

Snowkit nodded, the explanation made sense. She watched as Deerkit demonstrated, then leaped for the ball. She nearly missed, but just managed to snag it with an extended claw. However, shifting in midair threw her off balance and she landed awkwardly on her face. She got up and shook out her fur, giggling. “I got it!”
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snow Found in the Snow [O]   Snow Found in the Snow [O] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 4:49 pm

deerkit laughed at snowkit's landing. "That was good, but you should try using your tail to balance!" she suggested. "you must be hungry, how about i get you some food? do you have a preference?"

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Snow Found in the Snow [O]   Snow Found in the Snow [O] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 5:57 pm

Snowkit giggled again. “Yeah, I kinda forgot for a moment. Mama always says I’ll be a wonderful hunter someday, but only if I can remember to focus,” she mewed. “And yeah, I kinda haven’t eaten all day. Are there any birds in the food stash? Thank you.” Snow shuffled her paws a little and stretched. Her stomach growled softly as she padded to her nest and began to knead the bedding.
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snow Found in the Snow [O]   Snow Found in the Snow [O] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 11:20 pm

"I'm sure you will be!" Deerkit purred before exiting the nursery. moments later, she appeared again with a sparrow. "It's not much, but I really don't want to deprive the rest of the clan food, especially when we ourselves aren't hunting." she mewed apologetically.

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Snow Found in the Snow [O]   Snow Found in the Snow [O] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 6:55 pm

“It’s okay, thanks,” Snowkit mewed. She ate the sparrow hungrily, and fell asleep almost immediately after.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snow Found in the Snow [O]   Snow Found in the Snow [O] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Snow Found in the Snow [O]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2