Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Perplexed Thoughts [Open!]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

Perplexed Thoughts [Open!] Empty
PostSubject: Perplexed Thoughts [Open!]   Perplexed Thoughts [Open!] EmptyTue 28 Dec 2021 - 3:00

(OOC: This directly follows this topic!)

Fear. Anger. Frustration.

Those were the only feelings Dreampaw remembered before life faded from their eyes. Their throat filled with blood, and an immense shock of pain hit their body as they were met with sharp fangs. Slowly, their body lightened. Oddly lightened, as if they were but a breeze of wind. Blinking, the apprentice's fur bristled, leaving them jolting awake in a frightened— and almost hostile way. Though that was until they managed to properly process what has happened. Their ears flattened, tears falling down their cheeks as they lie down.

They lost the battle, haven't they?  They should've listened to themselves. They knew how dangerous it was already, and yet, they continued to fight in hopes of bringing victory to their clan. It was hare-brained of them, though it has already been done. They just.. Couldn't do anything now. They've heard of StarClan giving medicine cats omens and prophecies, but they doubted they'd ever been able to figure that out soon. They slumped down, eyes staring at their paws. It was.. odd, unfamiliar how their pelt now glittered with stars. This place wasn't as cold as in the real world, and they heard stories of how cats peacefully rested here. If.. Just if maybe that was all true, then it would be better.

Though just then, another painful, hard-to-accept thought entered their head. Would anyone find me at all, with Dawnhawk wandering around his rouge hideout? Would cats assume I've purposely gone missing instead?  Their heart weighed down at the thought. Yet, maybe that was for the better. He wouldn't want any of his siblings to have repeated the same mistake he has— following their steps and end up in the same situation he has now. It was pure horror to even think of it. Just now, he was still down there.. And now, he lay with the stars. It was weird to think about.

Just in a simple moment of unawareness, and their fate has been cut short this way.

With their ongoing thoughts ever continuously kept in their mind, Dreampaw wondered of another possibility. Would I be able to encounter other StarClan cats here? Moreover, would I be able to encounter Lightfang again..?  As much as they wished to see the tom again, they feared the possibility of being called so foolish. They felt like they were, and that was enough to not be repeated.

If I had stopped and hadn't looked for the rouge, what would've happened instead?

Last edited by Arcana on Thu 30 Dec 2021 - 15:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: Perplexed Thoughts [Open!]   Perplexed Thoughts [Open!] EmptyThu 30 Dec 2021 - 11:42

From among the shimmering grasses, a single black pelt made its way towards the apprentice. Smokepelt was not as out of place on the moor as she would’ve been in life. Stars decorated her pelt like shining constellations among the dark of night. Perhaps she understood the calico’s feelings more than either expected- curiosity had been what had sapped the life from her paws, as well… although hers had been plain curiosity, and the apprentice’s more grounded in… what was good for WindClan.

A rustle in the grasses, and she appeared, sitting down next to the apprentice. At least I had the chance to earn my warrior name…

“Dreampaw.” An inclination of her head. “Welcome to the stars.”
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

PostSubject: Re: Perplexed Thoughts [Open!]   Perplexed Thoughts [Open!] EmptyFri 31 Dec 2021 - 17:05

A black-coated pelt made its way to them, welcoming them to the stars with an inclination of her head. The tears that left their cheeks paused for a moment; though only a very brief one. An awkward, yet complex expression fell upon their face as they respectfully nodded back to her in return. In all honesty, they.. didn't know who she was, or why she decided to come to them. They— they were so close to becoming a warrior, they were sure of that— yet why had their life been taken from them now; out of all times? Bitter pain caused their tears to flow again, embarrassingly forcing them to look down their paws.

"I- I'm sorry for suddenly crying. I know I shouldn't, but I just can't stop the tears from falling out— I don't know why," The words slipped out from their tongue, leaving them stammering in a fury of shock and fear.

They forced themselves to sit still, taking in a deep breath, and pausing before they could've panicked again. It has already happened; this was StarClan now, and no longer the unfamiliar remainings of the rouge's hideout— or the familiar sceneries of their clan's camp anymore. With enough courage, they looked back to the warrior in front of their eyes, blinking away the tears that remained just a moment ago. "Thank you for welcoming me to here... What is your name?"

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perplexed Thoughts [Open!]   Perplexed Thoughts [Open!] Empty

Back to top Go down

Perplexed Thoughts [Open!]
Page 1 of 1