Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Secret Thoughts [Open]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RoseKit

RoseKit

Characters : [R] Rosekit, [F] FlamePaw
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan Kit, [F] WindClan Apprentice,
Number of posts : 38

Secret Thoughts [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Secret Thoughts [Open]   Secret Thoughts [Open] EmptyTue 12 Apr 2016 - 8:28

RoseKit was sat outside the nursery, silent as usual. She had heard about the attack on ThunderClan, and how they were driven out my RiverClan and SkyClan. Though she was happy that they had won, she felt sad. Sad because of poor ThunderClan. She shivered at the thought of being driven out of her own camp. How terrible, she had thought. She was indeed loyal to her clan, but it upset her to think that her clan had driven out another. Though, she kept these thoughts to herself. It wasn't as if anybody else felt like this, was it? RoseKit hadn't even spoken to her mother, IvyFall, about it.

She sat, pondering her ideas, and wondering what StarClan thought about it all. She had always dreamed what StarClan was like, ad now was no exception. RoseKit simply waited, for something or someone to stop her thinking about her troubles, and maybe she could play with one and have some fun to take her mind of it. She was scared. Scared because she was getting older and becoming closer to the age of an apprentice - 6 moons. She was only 4 moons at the moment, but it was close. And then she would have to fight battles too, as much as she dreaded it. There was no doubt, she was excited to become an apprentice, but the fear of a fight overwhelmed her.

FlameKit
Kit To Apprentice
7/7 Days
AreasOfForest Post
Approved

RoseKit
Kit To Apprentice
7/7 Days
AreasOfForest Post
Approved
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: Secret Thoughts [Open]   Secret Thoughts [Open] EmptyWed 13 Apr 2016 - 14:33

Ripplepaw padded into the camp, down cast as usual. The brightness that used to surround her as a kit was gone, replaced by an over hanging sense of gloom and misery. So much death... and then she missed the recent battle. She was such a failure, an absolutely terrible apprentice. Her mother, father, and Clearkit were all dead. She hadn't spoken to Moonpaw in quite a while. What was keeping her here? There was no one left for her. Was it loyalty? No, it was more like she was stuck in the habit of returning to the apprentices den each and every night.

Ripplepaw passed by the nursery, but a kit caught her eye. The black striped kit looked troubled, simply sitting outside the nursery all alone. "Are you alright?" Ripplepaw asked bluntly in a flat tone. There was kindness in her voice, but her overwhelming sorrow made it hard to express emotions. The kit reminded her all too much of Clearkit, only adding to Ripplepaw's pain.

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!

Last edited by Skia on Wed 13 Apr 2016 - 17:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bracken

Bracken

Characters : [I]cedpaw :: [W]olfkit
Clan/Rank : [I] ThunderClan Apprentice :: [W] RiverClan Kit
Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Secret Thoughts [Open]   Secret Thoughts [Open] EmptyWed 13 Apr 2016 - 14:47

"Yeah, are you alright Rosekit?" Brackenkit asked, folding his slender frame down next to the smaller she-cat. He was almost six moons old now, so his apprentice ceremony would be any day. However, no matter how big he got, talking would always be his favorite thing. He could tell this poor kit, whom he considered his friend, sad. Geniun concern filled his green eyes as he gazed up at her sitting form. He could almost feel the other cat's emotions; Ripplepaw would need a talkin' to as well, but for now his attention was on Rosekit.

#99ccff ::: #9999cc
Character Book ::: RaDiOaCtIvE Project
Back to top Go down
RoseKit

RoseKit

PostSubject: Re: Secret Thoughts [Open]   Secret Thoughts [Open] EmptyWed 13 Apr 2016 - 23:41

RoseKit looked up, unblinking. "Oh.. uh yeah.. I guess.. I'm fine" She said, though her mind was confused. She didn't understand what the battle was for, since she hadn't been alive long enough to know. She didn't know why her clan didn't like ThunderClan. "It's just... Why did RiverClan and SkyClan attack ThunderClan?" She asked.

FlameKit
Kit To Apprentice
7/7 Days
AreasOfForest Post
Approved

RoseKit
Kit To Apprentice
7/7 Days
AreasOfForest Post
Approved
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Secret Thoughts [Open]   Secret Thoughts [Open] EmptyThu 14 Apr 2016 - 6:36

Ripplepaw looked back towards the camp entrance, her expression growing distant. "I'm not sure." she replied after a few heart beats. "The rivalry started before I was born. As far as I know, we've always hated each other. I didn't participate in the battle because I'm still a new apprentice. I don't really know how to fight well. I guess we just finally decided that it was time to chase out our enemies? This would be a question you should ask a warrior." Ripplepaw explained in detail.

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Secret Thoughts [Open]   Secret Thoughts [Open] EmptyThu 14 Apr 2016 - 9:21

Swiftpaw looked over at Rosekit. The warrior-aged apprentice walked over to her. "ThunderClan raided SkyClan about 4 moons ago, but it was mostly from WindClan. They took our territory, and SkyClan camp, and ThunderClan didn't do anything to stop it." she explained. She was 6 or 7 moons old when that happened.
Back to top Go down
Bracken

Bracken

Characters : [I]cedpaw :: [W]olfkit
Clan/Rank : [I] ThunderClan Apprentice :: [W] RiverClan Kit
Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Secret Thoughts [Open]   Secret Thoughts [Open] EmptyThu 14 Apr 2016 - 9:41

Brackenkit's eyes widened as he stood, eyeing the new apprentice. "That's horrible." The young tom concluded. What would it feel like to be driven out of their camp? It was anything he ever knew. "But what will ThunderClan do?" he mused, slightly worried. Wasn't there always supposed to be five clans in the forest?

#99ccff ::: #9999cc
Character Book ::: RaDiOaCtIvE Project
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Secret Thoughts [Open]   Secret Thoughts [Open] EmptyThu 14 Apr 2016 - 10:07

Ripplepaw snorted after Swiftpaw had finished her explanation.
"So what you're telling me is that we attacked and drove Thunderclan from their home, because Windclan attacked Skyclan?"
she scoffed.
"You know what? I don't even care. What's done is done, and it doesn't really have anything to do with me."
She got up and started to pad back to the apprentices' den. Where was Shadowclan in this? The other four clans were battling it out, and the Shadowclan cats were tucked away in their nests like the cowards they were. At least, that's what Ripplepaw was thinking as she stalked off to her nest.

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
RoseKit

RoseKit

PostSubject: Re: Secret Thoughts [Open]   Secret Thoughts [Open] EmptyThu 14 Apr 2016 - 11:51

RoseKit thought, and then spoke "But.. Why drive them out of their camp? Surely just a battle would be enough....?" She shivered, thinking about how it might feel to be driven out of her home. She glanced at BrackenKit as he voiced her thoughts.

FlameKit
Kit To Apprentice
7/7 Days
AreasOfForest Post
Approved

RoseKit
Kit To Apprentice
7/7 Days
AreasOfForest Post
Approved
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Secret Thoughts [Open]   Secret Thoughts [Open] EmptyThu 14 Apr 2016 - 14:34

Stormkit padded from the shadows "i don't like the idea of battles and driving them out... they're just cats who dont like fish?"She said shyly and laid down next to Rosekit.

:3
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Secret Thoughts [Open]   Secret Thoughts [Open] EmptyFri 22 Apr 2016 - 15:12

Swiftpaw glared at Ripplepaw. "ThunderClan raided our ally, and they walked in their own pride as us and SkyClan had their territory taken by WindClan. Taking their territory was Fishstar and Crowstar's decision, not mine." she said. She looked over at Rosekit and Stormkit. "We warned them that day would come, where we would get revenge, but they just stood pridefully and ignored our warning. Fishstar and Crowstar's plan wasn't to show their combined power. They sit and mock us with WindClan, and think we wouldn't do something about it. Both of those clans used to have tons of warriors, which they call loyal to the warrior code, but are prideful and arrogant." she explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Thoughts [Open]   Secret Thoughts [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret Thoughts [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: