Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mistakes [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1412

Mistakes [c] Empty
PostSubject: Mistakes [c]   Mistakes [c] EmptyFri 24 Dec 2021 - 3:42

He was anxious to say the least, about talking with Murkystar. There was no avoiding the scolding he was doomed to receive. The tom wanted to curl himself into a ball at the thought, but no way he was taking that risk. He didn't want his leg any worse than it was. Starclan let this heal as soon as possible or.. or I'll go crazy. Loudnose hoped his mother wouldn't keep him at camp any longer than he needed to be, though luckily his leg and tail was feeling better already. Basilbloom really did a good job.

Until then the tabby lay there, mulling over the exact moment when this all started. He tried to dissect the memory for why in Starclan he thought it would be a good idea. It was so brainless. And.. and so immature.. and just so void of thought. How am I going to explain this to her? And Marshmallow got in trouble because of me! I have to convince Murkystar it wasn't her fault. I have to explain to Murkystar that it was fully mine. I need to clean up this mess I made.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

Mistakes [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistakes [c]   Mistakes [c] EmptyMon 27 Dec 2021 - 9:56

Loudnose had finally woken up, and Murkystar had hesitated before going to see him. She didn't want to immediately overwhelm him, and she was honestly terrified to think of what would happen next depending on her son's version of what happened. If Marshmallow had encouraged him onto the path, and stood by while he was hit by a monster..... Then Marshmallow would have to face the clan and accept whatever punishment was deemed suitable. If Loudnose had done it all of his own accord, then he would have to accept the punishment that matched his frog-brainedness. Once a couple days had passed with Loudnose waking up and not feeling too terrible, Murkystar had collected her nerves and padded to the medicine den. Basilbloom had reassured her that Loudnose was awake and waiting, and left the two to have some time alone to speak together, something she was grateful for. As she entered the den that smelled of strong herbs, she blinked as her eyes adjusted and fell on the familiar figure of her son. Her expression hardened as she took in his wounds, taking note of each cobweb and the splint on his leg. She looked as conflicted as she felt, standing in the entrance of the den before raising a paw to step forward, taking each stride at a time before she finally stood before Loudnose. Her throat felt choked up, and she opened her mouth soundlessly once before clearing it, speaking with a soft voice as if afraid to shatter the fragile atmosphere. "Loudnose.... I.... We have a lot to talk about. But first... I'm glad you're okay. I don't know.... If you had... I'm glad you're okay."

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Mistakes [c] Giphy
Back to top Go down

Mistakes [c]
Page 1 of 1