Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

there will be mistakes (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2372

there will be mistakes (closed) Empty
PostSubject: there will be mistakes (closed)   there will be mistakes (closed) EmptySun 3 Jul 2022 - 11:09

Kitespring yawned, stretching before getting up to wake up her new apprentice. As she padded towards the medicine den, her worries began sprouting up in her mind. What if I'm not a good mentor? What if Sleepypaw doesn't like me? What if I'm too strict, or not strict enough? Could Sleepypaw learn enough to become a warrior in six moons? Do I know enough about being a warrior to teach her? Her only relief was that Poppyshine seemed to trust her enough to have an apprentice, and even if she didn't believe in her own competence, she at least trusted Poppyshine's judgement.

Stepping inside the apprentice's den, she peered in to look at the sleeping apprentices. "Sleepypaw?" she said, quietly calling for the she-cat. "It's time for your training." Was that good? Should she be a little louder? Stepping towards her apprentice, she gently nudged her shoulder. "Please?" Stars, if her apprentice wouldn't wake up, that would be an absolute disaster. Stars, that would be awful. Also, how should she train her? She didn't even know how to teach an apprentice. Couldn't there be mentor-mentoring classes before a cat is told to mentor an apprentice?

What if she does it all wrong?

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

there will be mistakes (closed) Image10
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3537

PostSubject: Re: there will be mistakes (closed)   there will be mistakes (closed) EmptyTue 5 Jul 2022 - 8:42

How nice it was to sleep in her own nest!

Sleepypaw stretched out as far as she could in it, limbs sprawled in appreciation of the space. It was like that how the new apprentice slept in the den, the snoring of her siblings did little to hinder her sleep, as comfort overwhelmed her. The night seemed to pass all too quickly for Sleepypaw. The voice of her new mentor flooded her mind, interrupting her dream. The dream was of her sleeping on a large warm rock, as weird as it was. But, it was nice, and she was all too irritated for it to vanish. Besides, she didn't feel fully rested yet. Why would she get up now? Green eyes opened to slits to gaze at Kitespring. Tail lashing, she muttered a curse under her breath and slowly rose from her warm, comfortable, nest.

"It's way too early for any cat to be up." She huffed, unable to stop her tail from flicking around--even if she wanted to. But for now, her irritation was seen, and felt.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: there will be mistakes (closed)   there will be mistakes (closed) EmptyTue 5 Jul 2022 - 11:34

As Sleepypaw woke up with a growl, Kitespring's heart dropped. Of course she would rather not be woken up early. Now she hated her. Nice going there, Kitespring. "Well... um... Sorry for waking you up this early," she said. "Next time, I'll let you get up at your own pace. I promise." Worrying about everything, the warrior didn't know if she was doing anything right. "Today, I'm thinking about teaching you the basics on fighting and fishing. Once we're done with that, I'll let you sleep on the warm rocks at Sunningrocks. Does that sound good?" That was a good offer, right? Stars, if Sleepypaw refused to come with her...

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: there will be mistakes (closed)   there will be mistakes (closed) EmptyThu 7 Jul 2022 - 10:16

Sleepypaw

Sleepypaw seemed to consider this, her head tilted to the side in thought. She had heard good things about the Sunningrocks, the way the rocks hold the heat from the sun. The way they heated your pelt even on the coldest of days. After a moment of thought, the new apprentice looked up at her mentor with a nod. "I find that agreeable, and will hold you to it." Despite the rough start, the apprentice gave a mighty stretch before trotting after Kitespring. As she became slightly more awake, she took in the bright, fresh morning. The air was much cooler than it was later in the day. Oddly enough she enjoyed the cool air, but not quite enough to draw her to become more awake.

Following Kitespring out of the camp, Sleepypaw watched the other cat curiously as they went. "How long ago did you become a warrior?" She asked, trying to guess the other cat's age in comparison to maybe her or her father.

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: there will be mistakes (closed)   there will be mistakes (closed) EmptyTue 12 Jul 2022 - 9:57

Kitespring smiled. It seemed like Sleepypaw liked her idea. She'll hold me to it? That's fine. I won't break my word or anything. "Okay, then. Let's go." Leading Sleepypaw out of camp, the russet she-cat turned back to answer Sleepypaw's question. "Not that long ago, I think. Probably a few moons or so ago?" Stars, the Dark Forest was repelled a couple moons ago... It still felt like it was just a few sunrises ago.

Once she led Sleepypaw to the river, the russet she-cat smiled. "Okay, we're here. This is probably the best place for you to learn fishing, and we can spar soon after." Remembering exactly why Sleepypaw came with her in the first place, the she-cat added quickly, "And then I'll lead you to Sunningrocks so you can sleep there!" Stars, that was close.

"Do you want to try it out for yourself first, Sleepypaw, and I can critique? Or would you rather have me demonstrate first and then follow?"

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: there will be mistakes (closed)   there will be mistakes (closed) EmptyWed 13 Jul 2022 - 9:14

Sleepypaw

Kitespring hadn't forgotten. Good. The perpetually tired apprentice listened quietly, letting her mentor explain how the day was going to go. In all honesty, she was only looking forward to sleeping on the Sunningrocks. But, there were a few things they had to get through in order to get to that. Which made Sleepypaw all the more determined. "I have some experience. I would like to give it a shot." With a determined strut towards the river, she settled on a flat rock that jutted out over the river. The sooner she caught a fish, the sooner she could sleep. And if that wasn't determination enough, Sleepypaw didn't know what would be.

With ease, the apprentice scooped up a larger fish, her claws hooked into the fish's mouth. The fish landed with a slap onto the flat rock. For a long moment, Sleepypaw stared at it, watching it flounder in the open air. Then, with little to no flourish, the apprentice placed a paw on either side of the fish and snapped its spine. The fish stopped moving then. Satisfied, she looked up at Kitespring for her thoughts. Of course, Sleepypaw knew she could have killed the creature faster, but for how big the fish was versus her size, she couldn't have scooped it up without hooking her claws on the roof of its mouth. Which wasn't ideal for fishing.

Sleepypaw uses 3 sp to catch a fish! Rolling! Caught!

Sleepypaw
20/20 HP
57/60 SP

Last edited by Splotch on Wed 13 Jul 2022 - 9:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15017

PostSubject: Re: there will be mistakes (closed)   there will be mistakes (closed) EmptyWed 13 Jul 2022 - 9:14

The member 'Splotch' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8

there will be mistakes (closed) Mistpe10
there will be mistakes (closed) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: there will be mistakes (closed)   there will be mistakes (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

there will be mistakes (closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: