Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Remember, No Claws [c]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

Remember, No Claws [c] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember, No Claws [c]   Remember, No Claws [c] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 1:37 pm

"Yeah for sure. But I'm hoping that they'll get laxer with me as a warrior myself. We'll just have to see if that happens though, I'd like to have a taste of freedom. Plus, we could probably patrol together and it wouldn't look too odd." Nightpaw meowed, putting that silent invitation out. He would like to get to know his peers a bit better, and when he'd finish training, he'd hopefully have time to do it.

Remember, No Claws [c] - Page 2 Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Characters : [B]oartusk, [Spi]derdance, [O]leanderpaw, [Ser]pentkit
Clan/Rank : [B] Shadowclan T2 Warrior, [Spi] Windclan T1 Warrior, [O] Riverclan Apprentice, [Ser] Thunderclan Unborn Kit
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 594

Remember, No Claws [c] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember, No Claws [c]   Remember, No Claws [c] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 9:49 pm

Cicadapaw shrugged. He didn't know the trio of smotherers enough to know if they would back off Nightpaw and let him be his own cat. Parents will never stop parenting, even when they should. If his folks were still around, he knew they would be tracking him like a mouse, making sure he became and remained the best warrior he could be. Something that would be suffocating if he didn't share their views.

"I'd gladly take a patrol with you when we get our names. You may have beat me here, but I'm sure I'd catch more prey than you." His tail swayed with playful arrogance, setting up a new challenge that would be fun and, hopefully, some reassurance for himself. He could probably outmatch the tom in a hunting match, or at the very least show off some true battle prowess if his tendency to attract snakes rang true.

Boartusk | Shadowclan T2 Warrior | #990000
Oleanderpaw | Riverclan Apprentice | #669933
Spiderdance | Windclan T1 Warrior | #0883D4
Serpentkit | Thunderclan Unborn Kit | #703642
Not Depicted
Plotting Page | Art Emporium | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down

Remember, No Claws [c]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2