Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

remember me?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

remember me? Empty
Postremember me?

Hi. It's Lulu. I'm not dead yet freaking school is murdering me

I obviously wasn't able to return after my report card came out because a lot happened in my life after that. I'm not going to go into too much detail, but it was pretty rough. So much happened after that, mostly bad and not enough of good. 

Still struggling with my self-esteem and self-worth; I've had some moments here and there but my friends are helping me realize how important I really am. Overall, I think I've had some improvement. 

I'm also graduating soon which is a plus. And for anyone wondering my report card was, and still has, straight A's. My return won't be immediate. I'm still contemplating joining during the site wide and still kind of realizing that all my old cats are technically in Starclan now. I'm a little scared to join back into roleplay because I don't want to die on all of you, but I'm definitely alive and kicking.

remember me? Tenor remember me? Original remember me? 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

remember me? :: Comments

Jay Bird
Re: remember me?
Post Thu 11 Apr 2019 - 5:13 by Jay Bird
I know we have already talked but WELCOME BACK, BAE. I really hope to see you around again and roleplay with you Cheering Hope you can feel better and that stuff gets better in your life ;3
Holly
Post Thu 11 Apr 2019 - 5:14 by Holly
Hey, it's good to see you around! Even if it's not necessarily for RP stuff, I'm sure at least a few of us missed you.
Ripped
Post Thu 11 Apr 2019 - 5:35 by Ripped
LULU WELCOME BACK FRIEND!! it would be a pleasure to RP with you once more :) if you were looking for a way to jump into sitewide, id be more than happy to help you with any questions you may have.

Also... if you die no one will be offended. Real life is hecking busy, and I even struggle to get on to post. But i do because I love it and when i feel like it. I hope the experience here could be the same for you~
sumashira
Post Thu 11 Apr 2019 - 6:15 by sumashira
Lulu, hey! I think you were around for a little while when I was first on the site. I'm so glad you are able to come back, even if it's just for some good ol' socializing with the WCC members. You're always welcome. I'd like to roleplay with you if you ever decide you have the time and/or desire to come back to it completely. <3
ruska
Post Fri 12 Apr 2019 - 11:39 by ruska
WELCOME BACK LULU!! i missed you and it's good to see you around <3
Post  by Sponsored content

remember me?

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: