Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Swiftpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1198

Swiftpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Swiftpaw's Moonstone Journey   Swiftpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySat 18 Dec 2021 - 14:47

Another sunset, another apprentice to take to the Moonstone. All these trips were hard on the deputy's short legs, but there was to be no rest for the wicked. Once more, he poked his head into the Apprentice's Den, looking for the white form of Swiftpaw. Another of Murkystar's children. It wasn't hard to find her, white pelts were easy to see. That just meant that they ended up being some of Shadowclan's greatest hiders. They had to work harder, and once they had achieved the skills they needed, they were nigh impossible to find. At least if any other clan was looking for them. With a prod, Frostgaze spoke. "Swiftpaw, it is time to go to the Moonstone. Meet me at the entrance." It was then that he quickly padded off, grabbing the two herb bundles that had been prepared for him. Eating his own, and barely noticing the taste as he scarfed them down, he placed the other next to him. He was sure Swiftpaw would not enjoy the herbs, no apprentice did.

Swiftpaw's Moonstone Journey Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw's Moonstone Journey   Swiftpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySat 18 Dec 2021 - 15:11

Swiftpaw yawned stretching, ugh she was so tired... she padded out and saw an herb bundle she would have to take ... yuck.  She chocked it down coughing . "This tastes terrible" she complained looking at the deputy, wondering how he ate it with no trouble.

She stretched after finishing the herbs.  Alright ready to go? she asked respectfully.

I have some questions I want to talk with you about anyways so lets get going she stood waiting for him to take the lead because she had no idea where the moonstone even was.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw's Moonstone Journey   Swiftpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySat 18 Dec 2021 - 15:17

Frostgaze silently watched Swiftpaw gag down the herbs, as expected. Once she was finished, he waved his tail as he began leading her out of camp, and through Shadowclan territory. "So you have questions for me? I will answer to the best of my abilities Swiftpaw, but before I do," he mewed, as he continued padding through the muck that was so common in Shadowclan, "how has your training been going? I am sure that Mistyfalcon has been doing a fine job as your mentor. He is a skilled warrior." Asking these questions were routine for him, Frostgaze didn't want to ask anything personal, but as a deputy it was his job to ensure that all apprentices were getting sufficient instruction.

Character Profiles (WIP)
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw's Moonstone Journey   Swiftpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySat 18 Dec 2021 - 15:26

Swiftpaw purred happily Mistyfalcon is amazing. I am sure you are aware he is my favorite cat. she smiled he is an amazing mentor and I am learning so much from him.

She followed his every pawstep keeping up with him as they ventured through shadowclan territory.

"Its just well... her voice trialed off quietly. She pawed at the ground frustrated.

I-I just feel like ... she sighed

"I sometimes dont feel like I'm a good apprentice, I dont feel ready to be a warrior. I want to be a warrior so bad but im nervous im not ready, what if I mess up? she said all at once, breathing heavily but happy to get that thought off her chest.

My hunting skills are great and I feel fully confident their but I just always get so nervous in fights, I always lose to Mistyfalcon in our training and I always lose to the other apprentices what if im not ready? She asked worried.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw's Moonstone Journey   Swiftpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySat 18 Dec 2021 - 15:39

Frostgaze continued padding along quietly as Swiftpaw spoke, eventually reaching the Thunderpath as they passed the scent markers on the border. "Well Swiftpaw, you would not be going on your Moonstone journey if your father did not believe you ready to soon become a warrior. There may still be training to be had, but you must know that this is one of the last stages of apprenticeship. Fighting is not the end all be all of being a warrior, not every cat is suited to combat. Instead of combat, focus on hunting. That is what our clan needs for the coming Leaf-bare, there are enough apprentices wishing for combat." Frostgaze flicked his tail as a signal to follow as he found the tunnel beneath the Thunderpath, leading Swiftpaw under.

The sounds of Monsters passing above was ear-splitting, and caused earth to shake down onto them, however, it was only a short time before Frostgaze popped out on the other side, with Swiftpaw in tow. So he continued speaking steadily. "When you ask yourself if you will 'mess up', do you consider that there is risk in everything we do as warriors? There is always a chance of a predator assaulting us at any moment, a chance that one of us will suffer an unfortunate event and simply perish instantly. When you ask yourself if you will 'mess up', instead consider the fact that you have trained for what you are doing. Whether it be hunting, or fighting. If you do mess up, you will learn from it. That is what will truly make you a good warrior. No cat knows everything right off from training. No warrior is perfect. I will hope that eases your fears, though truly it is up to you. Come along, we still have quite a ways to go. If you have more questions, you may ask." With his spiel over, he continued moving, shaking out his dirtied fur as he did so.

Character Profiles (WIP)
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw's Moonstone Journey   Swiftpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySat 18 Dec 2021 - 15:48

Swiftpaw followed her deputy as the continued and listened carefully to his speech. When under the thunderpath she winced hearing the monsters overhead. She thought of loudnose and really hoped this tunnel would not collapse.

She sighed the deputy had made valid points but somehow she still felt worried. She shook her head hoping the feeling would pass soon. Come on you doubt yourself too much she tried to convince herself.

No more questions, thank you for your encouragement she meowed softly.

She smiled at the deputy "Thanks" she followed close behind until they reached their destination.

"So uhh ready to go in? any instructions I need to know?

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw's Moonstone Journey   Swiftpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySat 18 Dec 2021 - 16:04

They finally approached the cavern, Frostgaze's stubby legs burned quite a bit, but he did nothing to let an apprentice know that. He always had to be strong in the face of adversity, that was the act of a leader... or a leader in training. He turned to look at Swiftpaw. "When we enter the cavern, stay close behind me. When we get to the Moonstone, you will lay down, and Starclan will take you into a deep sleep, and you will see Starclan. A Starclan cat will choose you, I do not know how, but if you figure it out please do not hesitate to let me know. I hope you gain the knowledge you seek." With that, and a tail flick, he lead Swiftpaw inside.

Whiskers brushed against the cool dirt of the tunnel, and its twists and turns were more familiar to him than he liked, and soon enough, Frostgaze saw the white of the Moonstone ahead. It made him glow, with his white fur. It would make Swiftpaw glow too. One of the nice things about white fur is that is was pretty, at least subjectively. It was one of the only prideful things Frostgaze had, his cleanliness. He swiftly stepped aside for the apprentice, allowing her access to the Moonstone, and sitting down to settle in. The only thing he did here while waiting for apprentices to finish, was create puzzles. He wanted to make the perfect one to show Webshadow anyway.

Character Profiles (WIP)
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw's Moonstone Journey   Swiftpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySat 18 Dec 2021 - 16:48

Swiftpaw followed the deputy into the the cave. Both their pelts glown bright, as if they were matching.

She took a deep breath and laid next to the magical stone she quickly fell into a deep slumber.

In her dream she looked around for her starclan cat. Erm hello? She called out

I am swiftpaw of shadowclan daughter of Murkystar and Mistyfalcon! she sat down watiting for her star clan cat to arrive.

In the distance she could see a she cat approaching she squinted her eyes and at first thought it was somehow a reflection of herself, the white fur coat... she gasped no it was Brighteye, the she cat she had only heard rumors of, her fathers dead mate who he never spoke of.

Brighteye! Its a pleasure to meet you! she purred quietly, bowing her head in deep respect.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw's Moonstone Journey   Swiftpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 22 Dec 2021 - 5:41

Swiftpaw was certainly very direct as she announced herself, Brighteye hesitating slightly, mostly to see what the apprentice would do. Soon enough, the warrior's starry pelt became visible, not quite solid and lifelike, but there all the same. Murkystar was shaping up to be a strong leader for Shadowclan, and as she watched on, she wished she had gotten to know her better in life. Mistyfalcon too was doing well from what she could see from the stars, and Brighteye was forever grateful to him for taking Mistlebright under his wing.

Brighteye tried her best not to appear surprised when Swiftpaw recognised her, but then again her appearance was quite distinct. Hopefully this meeting would also be less heart-wrenching than her discussion with Mistlepaw, eager to reunite with her parents. "Hello Swiftpaw. You've done well in your training to be standing here with me. I'm here to offer any advice and answer what I can of your questions."

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw's Moonstone Journey   Swiftpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 22 Dec 2021 - 5:48

Swiftpaw padded the ground excitedly. Her father never spoke of Brighteye and so Swiftpaw was very happy to be able to meet her face to face... well as close as was now possible anyways.

Thank you I try. I'm Mistyfalcon's apprentice too, he's an amazing cat and I am so lucky to be his daughter and apprentice she purred quickly.

I was hoping you could tell me more about my father actually, he never talks very much and is sometimes very hard to know what he is thinking. I care alot about him and he is my favorite cat ever... I just wish that he would know how much I care about him, or that he would share his thoughts more with me... he's a quiet cat... Do you have any advise or stories about him? she asked quietly, she wanted to be as respectful as possible and hoped not to bring up too many painful memories but she wanted to know so badly.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw's Moonstone Journey   Swiftpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Swiftpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1