Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ooooo aaaaa oooo (Open)

Go down 
+2
Tara
Rush
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

Ooooo aaaaa oooo (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Ooooo aaaaa oooo (Open)   Ooooo aaaaa oooo (Open) EmptyThu 9 Dec 2021 - 8:19

Nightpaw at first had no idea how to get something as big as an owl from the Pine Grove back to camp, especially when his whole face stung and refused to scab. But somehow, he had gotten to camp with Burningwing not far behind. Nightpaw tried his best to seem humble as he hauled the owl onto the pile, the mouse a meager offering compared to the fat hare that was short to follow. Nightpaw licked his bloody lips, if it was his own or the owls he couldn't tell. He did his best to ignore the owl-given scratches on his face, one of his eyes a bit squinty, but at least his torn ear, hare given, had stopped bleeding. Great. He was going to be in so much trouble, his first hunt and he's already hurt.

Ooooo aaaaa oooo (Open) Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Ooooo aaaaa oooo (Open)   Ooooo aaaaa oooo (Open) EmptyThu 9 Dec 2021 - 12:06

Ooooo aaaaa oooo (Open) Ospreyquill-Fullbody-55
Ospreykit
≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑

At an interesting sound coming from the camp's entrance, the little bi-colored molly lifted her head to look. Her eyes were half-lidded with boredom. She'd been lazing about near the perimeter. She had nothing better to do anyway so why not catch some sleep?

What happened to him? Osprey watched the young apprentice haul an owl into camp. His head and face were scarred. She had no reason to believe that the owl hadn't done it. It seemed pretty obvious. Weirdly enough, she wanted a closer look. With her mind made up, the little molly put in effort to get herself up. With that, the kit rolled to her paws and stood up with a stretch, mouth opening to let out a huge yawn. She flexed her tiny claws before turning back to the dark-furred tom-cat's figure. Hmm...

She approached the older cat by his left side, blueish-green gaze giving the tom a scrutinizing look. As soon as she'd reached his side, the kit poked the closest foreleg to get his attention. Once she did she stared at his face then said, "Your face looks like crowfood. You let the owl shred it into mousedust?" Hmm. It wasn't supposed to come out that way. This is why her mother had tried her hardest for Osprey to learn how to think about what she says. The cursing didn't help either. She just thought that if others could do it, why couldn't she? This all came naturally to her though. It was out her brain then out her mouth as soon as the words had formed. She wasn't one to beat around the bush anyway. Ah well. She had tried and isn't that all that mattered?

It took a few beats of awkward silence before she added, "At least you caught it. Nice job...? Don't know your name." As weird and awkward as ever. Ospreykit looked around before her eyes landed back to the tom's face. She gave him a shrug. It was the best 'apology' she could come up with...her mother was going to yell her ears off...again.

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:

Last edited by Rush on Sat 11 Dec 2021 - 0:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2888

PostSubject: Re: Ooooo aaaaa oooo (Open)   Ooooo aaaaa oooo (Open) EmptyThu 9 Dec 2021 - 17:02

Swiftpaw watched amazed as her brother dragged in a big hare onto the fkp. She padded over to congratulate him but it wasn't until she got closer she saw all the cuts and blood on his face and torn ear.

She gasped in shock N .. - Nightpaw she said speechless starting at his injuries.

"Star clan! what happened to you!? you piss off a badger?" she squealed, she then saw the owl and understood.

she stayed quiet for a little mostly trying to get over the initial shock of seeing him all cut up like this.

"You should go see Basilbloom she meowed her voice filled with concern even though she tried to mask it.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Ooooo aaaaa oooo (Open)   Ooooo aaaaa oooo (Open) EmptyThu 9 Dec 2021 - 18:47

The scent of blood filled Murkystar's nose, and her head lifted as two figures entered the camp. After a heartbeat, she realized that the smaller figure belonged to Nightpaw. Her stomach sank as she got to her paws and quickly strode over, taking in the hare and owl on the fresh kill pile before taking in Nightpaw's wounds. Her eyes narrowed slightly and she lifted her gaze to Burningwing, who stood without a scratch on his pelt. There was blood on his paws at least, but she couldn't tell who's it was, the hare, owl, Nightpaw, or a mix of them all. "Tell me what happened, now." She mewed, a cold anger mixed with concern smoldering in her gaze as she looked between her son and his mentor.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Ooooo aaaaa oooo (Open) Giphy
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3056

PostSubject: Re: Ooooo aaaaa oooo (Open)   Ooooo aaaaa oooo (Open) EmptyThu 9 Dec 2021 - 18:58

Burningwing dropped the hare off at the freshkill pile with hardly any sort of readable expression on his face. Everyone ran to Nightpaw, telling him how awful he looked, and Burningwing gave him a second once-over. Injuries and scars were part of life in the forest... what was the big deal? Murkystar approached him looking... well certainly not happy. Burningwing quirked an eyebrow at her and stared for a moment before he answered. His voice sounded... bored more than anything.

"Your son tried to copy his father, chased the hare, the hare kicked the crap out of him, I killed it. He caught a mouse that an owl had been eye-balling and the owl attacked him for it. We killed the owl together." That's it. That was the report. Was she expecting some horror story? Was she expecting some heroic epic poem of her son's bravery? She would get neither.

"He is turning out to be a promising Shadowclan warrior. You should be proud." And with that, Burningwing turned away from the leader with hardly a blink. "I'm going to go back out. Get your face cleaned." He said simply to Nightpaw before he began walking towards the exit to camp.

OOC: Definitely feel free to have Murkystar/whoever stop him he hasn't left camp yet.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #996699 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

PostSubject: Re: Ooooo aaaaa oooo (Open)   Ooooo aaaaa oooo (Open) EmptyThu 9 Dec 2021 - 19:23

Nightpaw was getting a bit frazzled as cats kept coming up to him to ask what happened, "I- What? No-" Nightpaw gaped at the little kitten that just walked up to him and called him the equivalent of ugly. Before he could say what his name was, Swiftpaw came right up to him, though it was more or less soothing since it was a familiar face and his sibling asking him. "Uh no, I just got into a fight with a hare and an owl. Rough stuff for a first day out, huh?" Nightpaw joked, waggling his paw dismissively. "Yeah, I will, I reckon Basilbloom will make quick work of me." He chuffed, though his good humour did not last long. Nightpaw could feel his mothers anger before she even spoke to him and Burningwing, and Nightpaws ears tucked as if he was the one in trouble here.

Thankfully, Burningwing had come to the rescue him from his mother's wrath, though he felt as if it was still more or less directed at Burningwing. "Burningwing's right, I just bit off more than I could chew, mom." Nightpaw considered, telling his mother, that Burningwing had at first just let him get attacked by an owl but decided against it. Burningwing was a great mentor, with still many lessons to teach, it'd practically cripple Nightpaws abilities if he lost such a mentor. "At least we have enough food to last us through leaf-bare! Right ma'?" He mewed.

Ooooo aaaaa oooo (Open) Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2888

PostSubject: Re: Ooooo aaaaa oooo (Open)   Ooooo aaaaa oooo (Open) EmptyThu 9 Dec 2021 - 19:46

Swiftpaw purred relaxing, she had been attacked by an owl on her first hunting trip as well and Mistyfalcon had saved her. It sounds like the same thing happened to Nightpaw.

Im glad to see you still have your sense of humor she meowed. She flicked her tail happily hearning Burningwing's compliment

"hear that nightpaw? you did great she praised him

She wasnt exactly sure why her mom was mad at burningwing when literally the same thing had happened to misty and her a short time ago. (She did not know the full story and assumed Burningwing had probably just saved her brothers life.)

What did Burningwing control the owls of the forest now?? How was this his fault? He should be given thanks for rescuing Nightpaw!
she thought to herself annoyed.

"Im sure Burningwing did what was right, besides dad saved me from an owl like just earlier she said gently trying to calm her mother.
She nodded her head in thanks to Burningwing "Thanks for saving my brother" she called after him as he was walking away.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw | [P]alekit | [R]edkit
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice | [P] SkC Kit | [R] WC Kit
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1212

PostSubject: Re: Ooooo aaaaa oooo (Open)   Ooooo aaaaa oooo (Open) EmptyThu 9 Dec 2021 - 20:11

As Burningwing and Nightpaw explained the wounds on the brand new apprentice, Frostgaze padded over. The scent of blood on the air had alerted him to some issue in camp, and thankfully, Murkystar was already there dealing with it. However, it was Burningwing and Nightpaw. This required special attention, due to the delicate situation the pairing held. So, without any warning, he padded right up to Nightpaw, and began gently taking him aside, eyes  as cold as ever. "Come here," he mewed quietly, and lead the apprentice away from Burningwing. His tone was not cold, yet not warm. Utterly neutral.

"I would like to ask you, away from Burningwing, what exactly happened. It is not that I do not trust him, but rather that I would like to hear your side of the story without any influence. I also assumed you would appreciate not having to explain your injuries further in front of your mother. I can see how that could make things odd to explain." Frostgaze sat down, patiently awaiting Nightpaw's explanation. Burningwing could leave camp if he wanted to, Frostgaze could ask him about it later when he returned. Or Murkystar could simply tell him to stay if she so desired. He was simply interested in gathering every side of the story, and where Burningwing was involved, Frostgaze had to investigate further than he usually would.

Ooooo aaaaa oooo (Open) Downlo48 Ooooo aaaaa oooo (Open) Downlo50 Ooooo aaaaa oooo (Open) Downlo49

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | #666d96
Palekit♀ | Kit | Skyclan | #8d8ab5
Redkit♀ | Kit | Windclan | #8c2a2a
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's warrior cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Ooooo aaaaa oooo (Open)   Ooooo aaaaa oooo (Open) EmptyThu 16 Dec 2021 - 5:02

The pause before Burningwing responded only fanned the flames of her anger, but she bit her tongue as he gave his report lazily, as if he hadn't just brought his young, newly named apprentice back to camp in worse shape than he had left it. Her tail tip twitched as the tom seemed to brush it off entirely, stating he was going back out and turning without another word. Should she stop him? She hesitated, and in that moment Nightpaw's voice spoke up, and she turned to look down at him. She blinked slowly as she gazed at him, taking in the wounds once more before sighing. "Every cat has to learn their limits somehow. With time and training, what you're capable of doing safely will increase - but for now, please be mindful that you are still learning, and try not to take on a task bigger than yourself. You could have been really injured, more than you are now." She mewed, glancing at Swiftpaw as she spoke up. It was true, she had also encountered an owl... Hopefully there wasn't any kind of problem through leaf-bare with them. She would speak with Frostgaze about setting up patrols to watch the night sky, to be safe. Burningwing had already walked away, and perhaps her anger had come from previous experiences with the tom... If what he and Nightpaw said was true, then there was nothing either one could have done better. They both came back to camp, and they both were okay, aside a few wounds that may scar. Her tail tip twitched again at the thought, unable to shake her uneasiness but attributing it to the way that Burningwing and his nonchalance made her skin crawl. Frostgaze padded up, attempting to lead Nightpaw away, and she said nothing. It seemed her suspicions were shared... But there was no proof of anything at this time.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Ooooo aaaaa oooo (Open) Giphy
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

PostSubject: Re: Ooooo aaaaa oooo (Open)   Ooooo aaaaa oooo (Open) EmptyThu 16 Dec 2021 - 15:03

Nightpaw would be lying if he said he didn't want to tell them the full truth, but this was what seemed the millionth time that they asked him about Burningwing, and at this point, Nightpaw was starting to feel a little annoyed with all the prying. In spiteful, teenage glory, Nightpaw decided that he was just... not going to really say anything. Why couldn't they see that Burningwing was good for him? He'd be a great warrior in no time, Burningwing said so himself! Why did they want to stunt his growth? Following after Frostgaze gloomily, pulled away from his mother and sister, and Burningwing.

"I wasn't lying." Nightpaw huffed, bringing up a paw to wipe pointedly at the bloody scratches on his face which had only just begun to stop bleeding. His wounds burned yet he kept having to defend himself, kept getting pulled aside, it was frustrating! He was tired! He was sore! "I went after a hare and kicked me something good, got a mouse, then I got attacked by the owl before I could even realize where it was. It caught me off-guard, I got a good wack on it, then Burningwing pinned it and I killed it. That's all that happened." Nightpaw hissed, his newfound temper getting the best of him. Nightpaw looked down at his paws, dried blood clotting the fur between his toes. He really just wanted to get his wounds treated and go to bed.

70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ooooo aaaaa oooo (Open)   Ooooo aaaaa oooo (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ooooo aaaaa oooo (Open)
Page 1 of 1