Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

DawnSpawn Plans!?!?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

DawnSpawn Plans!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: DawnSpawn Plans!?!?!   DawnSpawn Plans!?!?! EmptyMon 15 Nov 2021 - 6:42

if you have a DawnSpawn, you have an AstraeusSib. If you have an AstraeusSib, I want to hear any plans you have! I would love to yeet A into some drama!

The plan for his personality is as follows: an easy-going laid-back tom who is hopefully going to be the glue that keeps his sub group together. Would die for them with no hesitation

No I didn’t repurpose an old topic yet again

Last edited by Cocoa on Sat 25 Dec 2021 - 14:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: DawnSpawn Plans!?!?!   DawnSpawn Plans!?!?! EmptySat 25 Dec 2021 - 14:32

Honestly even if it’s just a personality idea I’d love to hear it
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1421

PostSubject: Re: DawnSpawn Plans!?!?!   DawnSpawn Plans!?!?! EmptySat 25 Dec 2021 - 15:08

I've talked about mine with you before I believe but no harm in going over it again <3

Aphrodite will be constantly desperate for the spotlight, and will throw a tantrum if she isn't.
She acts like she deserves attention, and is not afraid to verbally assault others if they think otherwise.
Only verbally though, since she is awfully weak and probably the runt of the litter.
Because she's so delicate she will often demand for people to do things for her.
She likes drama since it helps her goal so she might antagonize you for no reason.

Recap: Desperate for attention, sensitive and easily angered, easy to beat up, thinks she's better than everyone.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: DawnSpawn Plans!?!?!   DawnSpawn Plans!?!?! EmptySat 25 Dec 2021 - 15:36

Yessss the perfect kind of cat to mess with Astraeus! Drama will ensure as A just likes harmony… too bad that sentiment isn’t shared, lol. He’ll prob help her a lot.
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

PostSubject: Re: DawnSpawn Plans!?!?!   DawnSpawn Plans!?!?! EmptyMon 27 Dec 2021 - 6:49

Aoife is just my angsty choild. Big and strong and annoyingly clever, very independent and thinks she doesn't need help to do anything
She will never forget if you wrong her, and will hold a grudge for all eternity, which can make her come across as petty and way too eager to be annoyed at someone. Her siblings are somewhat safe from that wrath (as in the grudge will only last a few moons instead of a lifetime).
But she loves (some) of her family. I promise. Deep, deep down

honestly I have no idea where she is going to go but it should be fun

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: DawnSpawn Plans!?!?!   DawnSpawn Plans!?!?! EmptyMon 27 Dec 2021 - 6:55

[A] the 'a' greek salad (That is hilarious and accurate at the same time)

Aoife sounds awesome!! Can’t wait to see her in action :D

Honestly I don’t know where Astraeus is going to go either- prob nowhere happily unless he manages to convince his whole family to join him lol. I do want him to make a mark somehow and go down in history as an elder’s tale to be whispered for generations :D but I honestly have no idea how to do that lol

Greek salad best salad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DawnSpawn Plans!?!?!   DawnSpawn Plans!?!?! Empty

Back to top Go down

DawnSpawn Plans!?!?!
Page 1 of 1