Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Plans and Promises

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

Plans and Promises  Empty
PostSubject: Plans and Promises    Plans and Promises  EmptyWed 4 Nov 2015 - 18:17

Deadpaw dat near the Mist where the Dark Forest lay beyond. His cold icy eyes glittered. Brokenflame had summoned him here, what could she possibly need?

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Plans and Promises    Plans and Promises  EmptyWed 4 Nov 2015 - 18:19

Brokenflame padded from where she had been sitting waiting for Deadpae."Deadpaw you made it I'm glad " She mewed.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Plans and Promises    Plans and Promises  EmptyWed 4 Nov 2015 - 18:24

Deadpaw looked up at her with glittering eyes. As he grew older in Starclan, he had become vicious and dangerous. The gray and black tom watched Brokenflame.
"I sense you have something on your mind?" he mewed coldly though his voice still held the same admiration and love in it, even though it was small and mostly hidden by cold revenge and hatred.

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Plans and Promises    Plans and Promises  EmptyWed 4 Nov 2015 - 18:29

Brokenflame flicked her tail silently " yes I do have something on my mind it involves pretty much everything and I'm changing it."She mewed somewhat coldly. She was being a bit vague.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Plans and Promises    Plans and Promises  EmptyWed 4 Nov 2015 - 18:32

Deadpaw narrowed his eyes.
"Then speak," he sighed. He held her cold gaze with his though he thought his soul seemed much colder, but boy was he about to find out he was wrong.

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Plans and Promises    Plans and Promises  EmptyWed 4 Nov 2015 - 18:42

"Well to say it won't be very clear at first but you'll understand anyways I have killed my mother for what I have found out.... and once I find out who my father is I'll do the same..... "She flicked her tail as she then said " and I'm going to take over a clan and gain power getting rid of those who I see don't fit in and don't like it " Brokenflame mewed her tail lashed slightly.

Ooc sorry had to come up with a plan off the top of my head.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Plans and Promises    Plans and Promises  EmptyThu 5 Nov 2015 - 6:09

Deadpaw stared at her. It took him a moment to register what she said.
"Okay..." he mewed, eyes eyes bright," I like that plan."

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Plans and Promises    Plans and Promises  EmptyThu 5 Nov 2015 - 6:37

She blinked when she heard his answer she then smiled a bit.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Plans and Promises    Plans and Promises  EmptySat 7 Nov 2015 - 9:04

Deadpaw nodded.
"So, when are you gonna begin this plan? Do you have a group of allies that want to help yet?"

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Plans and Promises    Plans and Promises  EmptySat 7 Nov 2015 - 9:09

"I plan on doing this plan soon and I'm still working on getting allies " She mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Plans and Promises    Plans and Promises  EmptySat 7 Nov 2015 - 9:13

Deadpaw nodded.
"Sounds good," he purred. He looked at the Starclan Territory.
"I know this plan will work, you'll be able to conquer the clans if you believe you can," Deadpaw murmured.

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Plans and Promises    Plans and Promises  EmptySat 7 Nov 2015 - 9:15

Brokenflame smiled a tiny bit and nodded " I believe I can " She mewed and looked at him before quietly she nuzzled him quietly and only for a moment.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Plans and Promises    Plans and Promises  EmptySat 7 Nov 2015 - 9:25

Deadpaw smiled at her then smirked.
"I'll see you tonight, then," he purred deeply. He was going to help her as much as he could. He wanted revenge on the clans. And perhaps, just perhaps, he could find a way to enter the living world.

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Plans and Promises    Plans and Promises  EmptySat 7 Nov 2015 - 9:27

Brokenflame nodded quietly " ok I'll see you tonight " She mewed and with that she was gone.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Plans and Promises    Plans and Promises  EmptySat 7 Nov 2015 - 9:28

Deadpaw looked at the Mist behind him. He knew that if he followed through with this, he might be kicked out of Starclan and placed into the Dark Forest. He didn't care. He was going to do this for Brokenflame. He put on a grin and padded through the forest.

PostSubject: Re: Plans and Promises    Plans and Promises  Empty

Back to top Go down

Plans and Promises
Page 1 of 1