Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Leopard’s Prowl Through Unknown Forests

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilystorm

Lilystorm

Characters : (D)Dandelionflight, (Dp)Dappledlight, (T)Torrentpaw (Dz)Drizzlepaw | Dead: (C)Cherrycloud
Clan/Rank : (D)SkyClan Warrior (C)ThunderClan Warrior (Dp)ShadowClan Warrior (T)RiverClan Apprentice (Dz)SkyClan Apprentice
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 490

A Leopard’s Prowl Through Unknown Forests Empty
PostSubject: A Leopard’s Prowl Through Unknown Forests   A Leopard’s Prowl Through Unknown Forests EmptyWed 3 Nov 2021 - 19:36

Cherrycloud poked Leopardpaw’s side to wake him up and meowed, “Come on, we better get a move on” The sun had just begun to peak over the horizon, and she wanted to have as much time as possible today for teaching. They would be touring the territory and do a bit of training later. She waited for her apprentice just out of camp and started off into the forest when he appeared. “As I promised yesterday, we are going to be doing a tour of the territory,” she meowed and headed deeper in the forest, “Tell me what you notice when looking around” She hoped that having Leopardpaw more included in the lesson would help him learn better.

Dandelionflight | SkyClan | T5 Warrior | 70/160 | #ffcc00
Dappledlight | ShadowClan | T3 Warrior | 50/120 | #99cc00
Torrentpaw | RiverClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #3d4273
Drizzlepaw | SkyClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #d5a7f4
Character Profiles | Plotting Pages | EST
Amazing siggie by Arcana!

Other Siggies:

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Blue

Blue

Characters : Leopardpaw (TC), Frogpaw (ShC), Lakekit (WC)
Leo Goat
Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: A Leopard’s Prowl Through Unknown Forests   A Leopard’s Prowl Through Unknown Forests EmptyThu 4 Nov 2021 - 6:02

Leopardpaw groaned as he felt a paw prodding his side. He blinked awake, and the first thing he saw was Cherrycloud. Suddenly, he jolted upright, remembering how excited he was to finally get out of camp. He followed her out of the den and out of camp excitedly. "YAY! Are we going to do battle moves!?!?" He looked around, taking in the scents and sights of ThunderClan. He could mostly smell trees and maybe the slightest whiff of other cats. "Uhm... There's a lot of trees and bushes," he said. "You could hide in them!"

Leopardpaw - Male - TC Apprentice - #ff9933
Frogpaw - Female - SC Apprentice - #00cc66
Lakekit - Male - WC Kit - #3399ff
If I haven't responded in two days please pm me<3
Back to top Go down
Lilystorm

Lilystorm

Characters : (D)Dandelionflight, (Dp)Dappledlight, (T)Torrentpaw (Dz)Drizzlepaw | Dead: (C)Cherrycloud
Clan/Rank : (D)SkyClan Warrior (C)ThunderClan Warrior (Dp)ShadowClan Warrior (T)RiverClan Apprentice (Dz)SkyClan Apprentice
Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Leopard’s Prowl Through Unknown Forests   A Leopard’s Prowl Through Unknown Forests EmptyWed 10 Nov 2021 - 20:17

“That’s right,” she meowed to Leopardpaw, “ThunderClan has very thick ground-cover, which is good for ambushes and trapping out enemy. There is a lot less undergrowth in other clans, so it’s harder for them to fight in our territory.” She led him closer to the SkyClan border. Once they traveled close enough, she meowed to her apprentice, “Do you notice how the trees are starting to thin out?”

ooc: Sorry for late reply

Other Siggies:

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Blue

Blue

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Leopard’s Prowl Through Unknown Forests   A Leopard’s Prowl Through Unknown Forests EmptyFri 12 Nov 2021 - 5:04

He nodded, following the she-cat through the territory. She was right; the trees and bushes weren't as dense as before. Instead of constantly pushing through undergrowth, Leopardpaw could feel the grass under his paws. He didn't like it. Hiding in the bushes made him feel less exposed. "Is this... near WindClan or SkyClan?"

Back to top Go down
Lilystorm

Lilystorm

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Leopard’s Prowl Through Unknown Forests   A Leopard’s Prowl Through Unknown Forests EmptyTue 16 Nov 2021 - 20:10

“We’re nearing the SkyClan border. The forest floor is a lot more open, since they usually hunt in the trees,” she meowed in response. Cherrycloud didn’t want to get too close to the border and risk getting into a fight, so she started to turn away. She pointed out a few landmarks on the way to the ShadowClan border and the acrid stench of the thunderpath started to appear. She turned to Leopardpaw and asked, “Does anything smell different over here?”

Other Siggies:

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Blue

Blue

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Leopard’s Prowl Through Unknown Forests   A Leopard’s Prowl Through Unknown Forests EmptyThu 18 Nov 2021 - 7:16

Leopardpaw was glad to leave the SkyClan border behind. He was interested at how all of the other clans lived so differently from them, and how there truly was a great big world far bigger than just the camp. The spotted tomcat followed Cherrycloud towards the ShadowClan border, which was quite marshy. He wrinkled his nose. "Yuck! It smells like twolegs and crow-food."

Back to top Go down
Lilystorm

Lilystorm

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Leopard’s Prowl Through Unknown Forests   A Leopard’s Prowl Through Unknown Forests EmptyMon 29 Nov 2021 - 20:14

“That’s the smell of the Thunderpath. Monsters use these paths to travel. They are very dangerous, and have cost many cats lives, so don’t go near them,” Cherrycloud quickly explained to Leopardpaw. She led him to the treeline so he could see the monsters thundering past, but didn’t dare go any closer. She didn’t want any thing to happen to her first apprentice on his first day. “On the other side of the Thunderpath is ShadowClan’s territory. It’s mostly a big marsh.” She headed back into the forest, apprentice in tow, and started to make her way to the RiverClan border. After a while of walking, she heard the river and approached its swift currents. “This is the river,” she meowed and pointed out with one of her claws, “And I’m sure you can guess who lives on the other side.”

Other Siggies:

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Leopard’s Prowl Through Unknown Forests   A Leopard’s Prowl Through Unknown Forests Empty

Back to top Go down

A Leopard’s Prowl Through Unknown Forests
Page 1 of 1