Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm on the prowl, now [Closed for Acrylic]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainbow

Rainbow

Characters : Rainpaw, Clearpaw, Miraclekit, Erebus
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 289

I'm on the prowl, now [Closed for Acrylic] Empty
PostSubject: I'm on the prowl, now [Closed for Acrylic]   I'm on the prowl, now [Closed for Acrylic] EmptyMon May 30, 2016 9:32 pm

Miraclepaw scented the air, trying to catch the scent of any prey, but she couldn't quite distinguish any scents yet. This was her first time out hunting without her mentor, so she was determined to impress. So, she walked further away from the barn, where the scent of Thunderclan wasn't clouding her senses. Soon enough, she caught the scent of a bird, which she managed to take down quite quickly. As it happened, it was the first time she had managed to catch a bird-- usually, they fluttered out of her grasp. So, she waved her tail triumphantly, looking around to see if anyone was nearby.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: I'm on the prowl, now [Closed for Acrylic]   I'm on the prowl, now [Closed for Acrylic] EmptyMon May 30, 2016 10:33 pm

"That was a nice catch, Miraclepaw!" Wishpaw's voice came from the foliage. Out she came from a bush. A shrew was dangling from her jaws. Hunting alone was a lot more peaceful in Wishpaw's opinion. She knew that nobody was watching when she messed up or stumbled.
"Do you think I could join you? Cloverpool doesn't like when I'm out alone." She said.
And maybe it'd be a chance to befriend another apprentice. She thought in her head.

I'm on the prowl, now [Closed for Acrylic] 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: I'm on the prowl, now [Closed for Acrylic]   I'm on the prowl, now [Closed for Acrylic] EmptyMon May 30, 2016 10:50 pm

Miraclepaw purred, pleased by the praise. "Thanks." She mewed happily, "Abd sure! Hunting together will be more fun." Miraclepaw didn't know Wishpaw all that well yet, even though they were apprentices together. They both kept busy, and Cloverpool didn't take them out together all that often. Now though, Miraclepaw thought, could be the chance to get to know Wishpaw better! "What's the easiest kind of prey for you to catch?" She asked, tilting her head, "For me it's squirrels, but birds are really hard."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: I'm on the prowl, now [Closed for Acrylic]   I'm on the prowl, now [Closed for Acrylic] EmptyMon May 30, 2016 11:05 pm

"Really? Birds are pretty hard for me too, but shrews and voles are the simplest. There's nowhere for them to hide on the moorland!" Wish paw said, smiling. She knew that the Abandoned Barn was near WindClan, ThunderClan's allies, which meant that there was mainly moorland and less foliage than ThunderClan's original territory.
"So, do you have a favorite spot to hunt? Mine's a small little grotto that's west of the barn, it's literaly one of the only places with trees around here."

Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: I'm on the prowl, now [Closed for Acrylic]   I'm on the prowl, now [Closed for Acrylic] EmptyMon May 30, 2016 11:21 pm

Miraclepaw nodded. "Yeah, I like that place too," she mewed, "it's the best place for squirrels! I wish we had a river here, that would be my favorite place." Miraclepaw had never seen a real river, but she had heard them talked about. They sounded beautiful, and Miraclepaw had vivid imagery in her head of clear, sparkling water flowing between bright green reeds and pebbly riverbanks.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: I'm on the prowl, now [Closed for Acrylic]   I'm on the prowl, now [Closed for Acrylic] EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 2:57 pm

Wishpaw blinked, imagining a river as well. She then thought of RiverClan, one of the Clans that had taken over ThunderClan's home. Wishpaw barely ever hissed or growled, but a slight, quiet hiss could be heard coming from her.
Trying to drop the subject, Wishpaw picked up her shrew and flicked her tail, "Well, come on," She said, her voice muffled by the shrew in her jaws, "The prey isn't going to wait for us to catch it." She finished, padding off into the undergrowth.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm on the prowl, now [Closed for Acrylic]   I'm on the prowl, now [Closed for Acrylic] Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm on the prowl, now [Closed for Acrylic]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Abandoned Barn-
Jump to: