Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Young Tiger on the Prowl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Young Tiger on the Prowl Empty
PostSubject: Young Tiger on the Prowl   Young Tiger on the Prowl EmptyThu 23 Aug 2018 - 18:23

It was so early in the morning, the sun wasn't even up yet. It was the perfect time of day to begin Tigerpaw's first day of training; after all, ShadowClan cats were best known for stalking in the darkness. Scorchfang stifled a yawn as he waited by the entrance of the camp. He hadn't gotten much sleep the night before. Actually, he hadn't been sleeping well for moons now. There was just so much constant patrolling and hunting and worrying over whether or not the dangerous loose rogue Shade would target one of his Clanmates to attack or, even worse, kill. He sighed heavily, trying hard not to think about his firstborn. He just needed to focus on training his newest apprentice.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ryūko

Ryūko

Characters : Tigerpaw(SC App!)
Clan/Rank : SC;Kit
Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Young Tiger on the Prowl   Young Tiger on the Prowl EmptyFri 24 Aug 2018 - 14:10

Young Tiger in the Prowl
“...Huh?”
Tigerpaw had a good nap, and she had peaceful nightmares, pretty peaceful. She yawned as she stood up and with a flash of impatience towards herself, she gave her tabby and dark brown fur some licks. Her pelt started looking sleek as usual, and with a sigh. She padded out.

“Scorchfang, sir,”the young she-cat meowed.“I’m ready to learn whatever you have to teach me.”Her tone was politely and inexpressive. She bowed her head some seconds before looking to her mentor and flicking her ears, waiting for Scorchfang to take her into the training of  a warrior.

Tigerpaw certainly was ready to run out and explire every inch of Shadowclan territory, her eagerness could be guessed by the way her amber cold eyes gleamed.
Credit to Thanks

Tigerpaw Emo GIF:
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Young Tiger on the Prowl   Young Tiger on the Prowl EmptyTue 28 Aug 2018 - 8:34

Scorchfang smiled and gave a subtle nod, appreciating the young cat's professionalism and attentiveness. "I have a feeling you'll make a strong and loyal ShadowClan warrior in your turn. Follow me, I'm going to bring you to the marshes where you can practice navigating through and hunting in the mud."

He led the way out of camp and headed west towards the marshes, their pawsteps beginning to sink into the waterlogged grass and earth a little the closer they got to their destination. At the edge of the muddy water, Scorchfang stopped and directed for his apprentice to stop as well with a quick swish of his large, bushy tail. "Here we are at the marshes. Now, I'm going to show you how to stalk and catch prey, so make sure that you pay attention, alright? The trick is to stay downwind of your prey so they can't scent you, and you have to move as quietly as possible." He narrowed his eyes, looking for anything he could catch, and it didn't take long for him to spot a green frog perched on one of the rocks near the shallows of the marsh.

He crouched down into a hunter's crouch, keeping his legs evenly distributed and his tail still and sticking out behind him for balance, lifting it a little off the ground so it wouldn't drag behind. Taking careful, precise steps, he inched himself closer and closer to his target. Once he was within jumping distance, he leaped at it and pinned it to the rock with a large, heavy paw, then bent his head down to deliver a sharp killing nip to the back of its neck. He picked up the limp frog and waded back to Tigerpaw's side, depositing the fresh-kill next to her. "Just like that! Alright, now you go ahead and give it a try. Let's see... Oh, you see that frog standing over there?" He pointed with his tail to another frog, a little larger in size, that seemed to be staring off into space by the edge of the marsh next to a lone tree stump. "Try catching that one there. Now, keep in mind that even if you miss it, there's still a chance to catch another just like it, so don't fret if you miss, alright?"

(OOC: Alrighty, let's teach you how to use the hunting system! You'll want to use this page here to help you with your hunt. You choose any prey you want to hunt, and you roll what's called the Hunting Dice to see if you catch it. To roll the Hunting Dice, you click on "Post Reply" next to "New Topic", which can be found above the title of the topic, and look at the blue bar underneath the text box. There you'll find a drop box entitled "Dices roll #1:". Select "Hunting Dice" and submit your post, then edit your post again according to if you caught your prey or not. Also, if you happen to roll a 10, that will trigger a predator battle, which I'll explain more about when the time comes. If you have any other questions or are confused about something, just let me know. :3)

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu Scorchachu on Tue 28 Aug 2018 - 8:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14826

PostSubject: Re: Young Tiger on the Prowl   Young Tiger on the Prowl EmptyTue 28 Aug 2018 - 8:34

The member 'Yoshachu Scorchachu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 2

Young Tiger on the Prowl Mistpe10
Young Tiger on the Prowl Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Ryūko

Ryūko

PostSubject: Re: Young Tiger on the Prowl   Young Tiger on the Prowl EmptyWed 5 Sep 2018 - 15:16

Young  Tiger in the Prowl
She-CatApprenticeShadowclanMeh@Ryuko
Tigerpaw would flick her ears, her amber cold glaring gaze was locked in Scorchfang as he instructed her. Her tail flicked slowly, and watched silently how her mentor and Shadowclan’s deputy at the same time, had catched greatly that frog. Tigerpaw’s eyes grew a bit round when she saw how clean was his kill. She nodded when her mentor told her to catch that frog.

Tigerpaw first sniffed the frog Scorchfang had catched, she wanted to make her prey’s death fast and not painful. She crouched down, remembering Scorchfang’s position, she waited some seconds, flicking her ears, and jumped over it. The frog jumped, and Tigerpaw trapped it between her powerful jaws, there sounded a snap, and the frog was now limp in her jaws, she stood, pride shone in her eyes, she couldn't believe she'd catch it! She placed her prey in front of her mentor's paws, and licked her lips.

"Did I make a good catch, Scorchfang?"she asked. Her tail flicked anxiously.
Emme's Codes

Tigerpaw Emo GIF:

Last edited by Ryūko on Fri 7 Sep 2018 - 14:54; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Young Tiger on the Prowl   Young Tiger on the Prowl EmptyWed 5 Sep 2018 - 15:16

The member 'Ryūko' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Young Tiger on the Prowl   Young Tiger on the Prowl EmptySun 9 Sep 2018 - 0:43

"That was brilliant!" Scorchfang praised, trotting up to his apprentice's side. "Your timing and paw placement was perfect, and it was such a nice, clean kill, too. Most first catches apprentices attempt aren't nearly as clean." He gave her a brief nuzzle behind an ear to show his admiration for how quickly she had learned. "Now, let's find you a trickier creature to catch, and then we can move on to battle training."

He tilted his muzzle up to the sky to sniff for anymore prey. He caught several whiffs of frog and toad, but he wanted to look for something that would require a bit more skill to catch. Finally, he detected a brownish-green lizard trying to sunbathe on a nearby rock, and he gestured to it with his tail. "Try catching that lizard there. It's lithe body allows it to move quickly and hide away in small cracks in the rocks, and its tail will pop off, allowing it to escape, if you grab onto it. Try using your speed instead of strength to catch it."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ryūko

Ryūko

PostSubject: Re: Young Tiger on the Prowl   Young Tiger on the Prowl EmptySun 9 Sep 2018 - 8:33

Young  Tiger in the Prowl
She-catApprenticeShadowclanMeh@Ryuko
At her mentor’s praise, Tigerpaw would just dip her head with humility, she didn’t want to be of those boasting apprentices, that always showed off that they catched something in their first day; she understood they happiness, but that wasn’t a reason to boast it all the time.

“Okay, I understand, sir”she meowed.“I’ll try to catch that lizard then.”

Without saying anything more, she crouched down, and her muscles tensed, marking powerful musculature in her back. Her haunches moved, and swiftly, she jumped over the little animal. But the lizard escaped fast, and Tigerpaw fell to the hard ground. She huffed when she fell, but stood up and sighed in disappointment, she stalked back to Scorchfang, her fluffy tabby tail dragging.

“I’m sorry...It escaped when I less expected it.”she muttered. The Shadowclan apprentice was clearly disappointed she couldn’t made the same good catch.
Emme's Codes

Tigerpaw Emo GIF:

Last edited by Ryūko on Sun 9 Sep 2018 - 8:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Young Tiger on the Prowl   Young Tiger on the Prowl EmptySun 9 Sep 2018 - 8:33

The member 'Ryūko' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 9

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Young Tiger on the Prowl   Young Tiger on the Prowl EmptySun 9 Sep 2018 - 8:42

"Lizards are difficult for apprentices or even warriors to catch at times," Scorchfang meowed encouragingly. "Don't look at this as a defeat, but as an opportunity to reflect and improve. That's all mistakes are, really, chances to learn from them and do better next time." He grazed his tongue over Tigerpaw's ear. "Would you like to try again? Or would you like to do some battle training first?"

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young Tiger on the Prowl   Young Tiger on the Prowl Empty

Back to top Go down

Young Tiger on the Prowl
Page 1 of 1