Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Quiet Mornings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

Quiet Mornings  Empty
PostSubject: Quiet Mornings    Quiet Mornings  EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 6:25 pm

The wind gently pushed against Dawnfeather as the young molly balanced on top of the… what did Hawkuncle call it? Fence, that was it. The fence. She hadn’t seen her uncle in far too long… where was he? How was he doing? No less than four birds were stashed in a hollow tree behind her- a phenomenal catch for the early morning. StarClan had been on her side. 

Where was Hawkuncle? The thought went through her head every so often, lately with increasing urgency. She’d seen him around, here and there… but not for a moon. He could be injured… she didn’t have the time to trek all the way back to the camp where they’d stayed when she was young…er. But with such a catch… she had time for a quick excursion into Twolegplace. She knew it better than her Clanmates… but not well. A risk, but one she would take.

With a bound, she leapt off the fence, making her way deeper into Twolegplace. The hard stone thing made her grateful for her tough pads. The fences and walls made her thankful for her powerful haunches. She could see how Hawkuncle could make it here… but the forest was far better. Occasionally she startled a sleeping kittypet, lazing the morning away. While balancing precariously on a fence, scanning for any sign of golden fur, she saw a faintly familiar pelt… one that belonged to the foggy recesses of her mind… before Hawkuncle. She didn’t remember anything concrete from that time, just voices, pelts, and scents. The molly in the yard before her was clearly a kittypet… but…

Quiet. That was it. Ashstorm’s daughter. Quietst… step. Dawnfeather leapt from the fence, skidding to a halt next to the molly, not thinking to call out first. “Hi! Quietstep! How are you doing- are you searching for Hawkuncle too?”
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

Quiet Mornings  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Mornings    Quiet Mornings  EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 6:56 pm

Delilah was curled up in the garden, watching as the dog crouched down near a fence. It had seen a squrriel, and it got itself into a frenzy. Just a normal afternoon for Delilah.

"Quietstep!"

Was that..... Was that her name? Her old warrior name? Did Skyclan find her again? Were they going to punish her?! No, the twoleg wouldn't let them. She'd see them! She nervously looked up, to find a kind looking cat. Was that Dawnpaw? Surely Skyclan wouldn't force an apprentice to track down a lost warrior?!

"D-Dawnpaw? W-What do you mean by H-Hawkuncle?!" Delilah muttered out, standing up into crouch. Now the apprentice was next to her. Should she yowl for the dog? The dog liked her, so maybe it'd defend her!

cocoa

cocoa

Quiet Mornings  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Mornings    Quiet Mornings  EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 7:05 pm

“Oh, I’m Dawnfeather now! Such a nice name, don’t you think? Yours is nice, too! Quiet steps, not furtive, but soft and gentle… sorry, got off topic. Oh, yes, I’m looking for Hawkuncle, have you seen him? You know- oh, right. Dawnhawk. Tall, golden fur, blue eyes, very good climber, occasionally makes very bad jokes that I try to laugh at. Have you seen or sc- well, you wouldn’t scent him, he’s good at hiding his scent. And, how are you doing, Quietstep? Do you need rescuing? I could try!” Dawnfeather beamed happily at the tuxedo molly, her tail gently swishing behind her. Quietstep looked nervous- there was a dog over there, but it looked… fat. Not a threat. Besides, cats could climb. What was Quietstep worried about?
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

Quiet Mornings  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Mornings    Quiet Mornings  EmptyWed Oct 13, 2021 10:28 am

"Oh that's nice, y-you e-earned your w-warrior name." Now she's even more likely to have been scent from Skyclan. "Oh D-Dawnhawk. N-Nope I haven't s-seen him! L-Like e-ever, in m-my life." Delilah felt her fur spike up, before silently adding, "It's a-also Delilah now. M-My n-name that i-is."

cocoa

cocoa

Quiet Mornings  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Mornings    Quiet Mornings  EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 3:02 pm

“Really? I thought you were old enough to remember him- oh well, that’s alright! I forget things a lot too, since apparently fish can’t fly. Hmm? Oooh, Delilah is a pretty name! De-li-lah! It fits you very well, Quielah! Anyways, can I ask why you’re in here? I’ve got to go soon, of course, shouldn’t really be here but I was worried about Hawkuncle, but he’s probably fine- are you happy here, Delcousin?”

The question popped out of her river of words, accompanied by a tilt of her head. If Delcousin was happy here, there was no reason to rescue her. If she wasn’t, Dawnfeather could rescue her!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quiet Mornings  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Mornings    Quiet Mornings  Empty

Back to top Go down

Quiet Mornings
Page 1 of 1